Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,679 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? (6345 Views)

NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / Nine Key Milestones In President Buhari’s First Year: Daily Trust / 8 Months After Elections, Jonathan More Popular Than Buhari On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by customized19: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Speaking from your personal experience, innit?

I understand a NLer abandoned her sewing shop for APCheat crumbs of internet warrior job. Would you per chance know who that is? smiley
[/s]

A Paid local tout like you calling other people paid poster, you obviously have no shame. May you handover your job to all your children, say Amen!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by egift(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2015
not4sure:
You sound like an hypocrite Fashola is not presidential candidate yet you said Tinubu uses GMB thru Osibanjo and now Assume fashola was chosen as Presidential Candidate. We know what you will say.

APC have a long list of well qualified individual who on their own merit can be president comfortably. Stop crying over spilled milk.

Don't forget all these favorites of yours will be very active and making their own contributions in a Buhari's Presidency. Certainly they will not have such privilege under Jonathan.

So why are you not supporting a candidate that will bring Fashola and others closer to service?

5 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2015
I've said this before. The more this guy talks the more he sounds stùpid. Its like pointing a finger at someone wen 3 fingers are pointing back at you

5 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
trillville:

A key difference between the two parties is that in APC, the leader of the party is not the president but an 'elected' official. This difference creates a check and balance system in the APC for its elected officials.

If PDP had this structure, gej would not be the failure he is today because he would have had a person whom he was answerable to.

On a side note, I had a conversation with an Iranian the other day. Iran has electricity in abundance, good pipe borne water system and beautiful cities with amazing infrastructure, yet they are led by the ayatollah who keeps the masses economically poor in the presence of the country's abundance. The people want change and they want freedom.

Contrast Iran with nigeria, we have nothing Iran has and we have being living in a 1 party state for the last 16 years. We also want change in leadership, but is this change going to be sufficient?
We cannot tell, what we know is that we can not remain in this mess we are in today.
So you mean Tinubu was "elected" as party leader?
All APC Govs are elected party leaders too? Bros, easy na...
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Quote1: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:
So you mean Tinubu was "elected" as party leader?
All APC Govs are elected party leaders too? Bros, easy na...

If I were you barcanister, I'd lay low for now because in every thrash you spew there's always counter-thrash authored by you.

4 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2015
not4sure:
Joining APC does not say the president should come and be their Presidential Candidate. Does not make him the best presidet mr Man. Chief Akande is just telling him there is freedom of Association

Of course jona is welcome in apc. The party could use a court jester. Anytime you need comic relief trot out gej and pej.

It is only in a party like pdp where a man not fit to be the town dog catcher would be elevated far beyond his competence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by not4sure(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

APC have a long list of well qualified individual who on their own merit can be president comfortably. Stop crying over spilled milk.

Don't forget all these favorites of yours will be very active and making their own contributions in a Buhari's Presidency. Certainly they will not have such privilege under Jonathan.

So why are you not supporting a candidate that will bring Fashola and others closer to service?
That is what I am saying some PDP supporters they would have supported if APC present Fashola and I told them they will manufacture another one that is godson of Tinubu. one day a guy sent me whatsapp message tell me the businesses of tinubu andask me not to vote for Buhari, but i told him the contest is between Buhari and Jonathan not Tinubu and jonathan

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by chamboy(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:
If Jonathan had accepted the invitation of APC in 2013, he would have been their Progressive Presidential candidate, blaming the PDP for leadership failure since 1999.
If Jonathan had accepted the hypocritical offer, it will either mean Buhari will defect to PDP to fly its flag for 2015 or he will retire to Daura to play with his grandkids.
What kind of change is APC talking about? A change from umbrella to broom or a change of service?
barca y u dey disappoint me na
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2015
chamboy:
Worry less about barca, address the topic grin

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by chamboy(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2015
APC = PDP, PDP = APC

THE CHANGE IS BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by egift(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2015
not4sure:
That is what I am saying some PDP supporters they would have supported if APC present Fashola and I told them they will manufacture another one that is godson of Tinubu. one day a guy sent me whatsapp message tell me the businesses of tinubu andask me not to vote for Buhari, but i told him the contest is between Buhari and Jonathan not Tinubu and jonathan

Right on point. No matter who APC nominated, PDP would have been assaulting their name. But sadly for PDP, Buhari has a thick skin and his pros and cons are all public records. Else the nature of fabrications they will throw at Fashola, he may have even returned home on his own rather than have his name trashed. And the coming of Prof. Osinbajo was a deserter for Jonathan. His prepared arsenals on religion and education was a big flop. The documents they removed and the re-writing of known history was useless.

On Education, while Buhari has an equivalent to Jonathan's Masters Degree, Osinbajo's qualification further dissolved anything they can throw at them. All the money Jonathan spend in preparation for a Muslim-Muslim ticket were all a waste.

The way and manner APC have conducted themselves throughout this campaign is a big plus and a sign of how effective the leadership will be.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Wealthyone: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Seaen:
Wow. Almost unbelievable. How can someone who created brilliant threads in the 'not so distant' past garnering hundreds of likes in minutes come up with this pathetic 'progressive' post. This singing is below average Bro. The fact that you defected shouldn't reduce your reasoning and analytical ability. That's what most of your followers love about you.

Haba! Have u forgotten Cluelessness is Contagious?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by OAUTemitayo: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Only if Uncle Gbawe has connected this man.
The love of money is the root of motivating Barcanista

8 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by anonimi: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
hey dumbo,are you sure you understood what that guy you quoted wrote?

Yes, I understood.

Did you understand also?
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by OAUTemitayo: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
The guy is a broken record.
chamboy:

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Wealthyone:

Haba! Have u forgotten Cluelessness is Contagious?

Barca has dipped his canister in the well of retardeen.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

Yes, I understood.

Did you understand also?
I don't think you understood him. learn to read properly before commenting.
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by larytyy: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Check out: 12 most shocking celebrity sex tapes of all time http:///1vO4S9b
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Bayswater: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

Speaking from your personal experience, innit?

I understand a NLer abandoned her sewing shop for APCheat crumbs of internet warrior job. Would you per chance know who that is? smiley

Haba, I thought that Nairalander was into interior decor. Are you now saying that person is a tailor sewing akpooche?

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by ishiamu(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:
If they so believe in Jonathan why can't they defect to PDP and collapse APC unstable structure? Why are they wasting Buhari's time when they seem not to believe in him?

They will tell you that was then not now
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by anonimi: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:
Haba, I thought that Nairalander was into interior decor. Are you now saying that person is a tailor sewing akpooche?

Aponle ni mola (mallam), hausa ni hausa nje - Mallam na toasting, hausa na hausa be.

Interior decorator na toasting, tailor na tailor- whether na for curtains oh abi na for uniform sef grin

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by anonimi: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bayswater:

you and the dumbo you quoted are kind of dumb people PDP breeds.

Bunch of confused lots. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Bayswater: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

Aponle ni mola (mallam), hausa ni hausa nje - Mallam na toasting, hausa na hausa be.

Interior decorator na toasting, tailor na tailor- whether na for curtains oh abi na for uniform sef grin

Anonymous Anonimi, I don laff scatter here, you don make me spill my tea grin grin grin

But tailor dey, designer dey. Someone that sews curtain is a designer o IMO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

Are you talking about this retardeen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026767_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026787_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

The retardeen dunce - the one who says stealing is not corruption. The indecisive flip flopper who disses the us today and is licking their nuts a minute later. The one who told us America will know. Anyway, you've been drinking from the through for the last four years. Small wonder

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Bayswater: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
you and the dumbo you quoted are kind of dumb people PDP breeds.

Bunch of confused lots. grin grin

We are sorry, can I get your autograph please? I never knew your were a celebrity curtain sewer tailor o. grin grin grin

I am star-struck grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
ishiamu:

They will tell you that was then not now
Wonder why Odumakin left them?

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by ishiamu(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:

No, wait lemme ask Ifa!!!

Ok Ifa says he left cos he wasn't comfortable with the men around him(buhari)
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Firefire:

Reason, APC can never be entrusted with the management of Nigeria.

"He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.

Seeing how Tinubu rule ACN tuned APC controlled states with absolute power full of corruption, and being a force in APC, then Nigerians should NEVER attempt to give power to the power drunkard.
U can rant irrationaly 4 all we care.
Baba withheld Lagos states' allocation but Jagaban stood his ground & made Lagos self dependent, hope u'vent 4gotten history?

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by anonimi: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
oyb:
The retardeen dunce - the one who says stealing is not corruption. The indecisive flip flopper who disses the us today and is licking their nuts a minute later. The one who told us America will know. Anyway, you've been drinking from the through for the last four years. Small wonder

You don try for show sey you sef nor go school like your idol, Buhari otherwise you will understand that stealing is different from corruption, which includes stealing but is much more than stealing, see

Meanwhile don't you think the real retardeen is one who UNDERMINES our soldiers by ACCUSING them of killing Boko Haram terrorists and burning their houses saying they rather deserve and should be given amnesty.

However when the opportunity to participate in the amnesty negotiations, the retired General backs out.

That is a massive flip-flop that has led to thousands killed by Boko Haram since 2012 and the socio-economic life of the affected states disrupted even further. Don't you agree

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that [size=13pt]Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished[/size] unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

Boko Haram wants talks …picks Buhari as mediator, Saudi Arabia venue …demands ex-gov’s arrest, compensation
NOVEMBER 2, 2012

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-wants-talks/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:
Go & read Odumakins' interview where he gave flimsy xcuse about some confab dat Jona iz usin to campaign wit.
@ a point I wondered if u are Odumakin, or Odumakin is Barcanista, I could be right!

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
ishiamu:

No, wait lemme ask Ifa!!!

Ok Ifa says he left cos he wasn't comfortable with the men around him(buhari)
No patriot will be comfortable with hypocrisy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family / President Buhari Vows To Sanction Corrupt Public Servants / Adewole Adebayo Backs INEC's Sequence Of Elections, Dismisses Terror Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.