Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? (6346 Views)

NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / Nine Key Milestones In President Buhari’s First Year: Daily Trust / 8 Months After Elections, Jonathan More Popular Than Buhari On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by anonimi: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
U can rant irrationaly 4 all we care.
Baba withheld Lagos states' allocation but Jagaban stood his ground & made Lagos self dependent, hope u'vent 4gotten history?

Stop telling LIES as usual.
No one withheld Lagos STATE allocation, okay

What was withheld was the LGA allocation due to Tinubu's ILLEGALLY created 36 LGAs. I hope you can appreciate the difference,

Wondering what I am talking about, let's see what Thief'nuibu cabal mouthpiece, The Nation has to say about this =>

There was absolutely no basis for such a seizure. Let us even assume that the state government erred in creating the 36 additional local governments in 2003, the government reversed itself after the intervention of some elders in the south-west axis of the country. Still, the Obasanjo government only released about N24 billion out of the about N34 billion that it withheld. This was enough indication that it only used the creation of the local governments as a smokescreen to deal with the Lagos State Government. Even when the Supreme Court ruled that the Federal Government had no right to withhold the funds, the Obasanjo government pretended not to understand English language. Out of mischief, it returned to the apex court, ostensibly for it to interpret its ruling. In anger, the justices retorted that they wrote their judgment in English Language and that there was nothing ambiguous in it. Continued cries by the Lagos State Government to the Federal Government fell on dear ears and the Obasanjo government stood by its illegality to the end.

More from: http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=26255
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

What was withheld was the LGA allocation due to Tinubu's ILLEGALLY created 36 LGAs. I hope you can appreciate the difference,

Wondering what I am talking about, let's see what Thief'nuibu cabal mouthpiece, The Nation has to say about this =>

Whether it's #1B or 50kobo, Baba withheld Lagos money, EOD!

#blocks ears with bitter leaf# grin

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by PassingShot(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
The OP is not to be taken serious by any sensible person on the forum especially the progressives. I am sure many of the TANoids also do not take him serious because his is like a leper now.

He is available to the highest bidder. If you doubt me, try PM him with an offer of "stomach protection" bigger than what he currently gets from the TANists and you'd me amazed how he will start to sing even more than a parrot.

May my life not be like that of FFK and the OP who decided to exchange their dignity and future for "stomach protection". Aameen. Amen. Ase. Ise.

I am so enjoying this grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by anonimi: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Whether it's #1B or 50kobo, Baba withheld Lagos money, EOD!

#blocks ears with bitter leaf# grin

Just take care make the bitter leaf nor come enter inside your ears oh. I hear sey the thing dey make person permanently deaf.
Me I don tok my own comot for inside oh smiley

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by PassingShot(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

So you agreed that OBJ withheld 34 billion and you still argue blindly!

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by PassingShot(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:
No patriot will be comfortable with hypocrisy.

How market former progressive? grin grin grin

E no go better for who do you like this oooo. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by anonimi: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
PassingShot:
So you agreed that OBJ withheld 34 billion and you still argue blindly!

E be like sey you go follow Buhari go back to school after his next electoral failure as I dey see am so.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066182_buharigoestoschool1_jpeg003901bb94defc29fb8d00880f8dc2ff

What exactly did I argue that you did not understand

I may be generous enough this Sunday to help you out further cheesy

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

Just take care make the bitter leaf nor come enter inside your ears oh. I hear sey the thing dey make person permanently deaf.
Me I don tok my own comot for inside oh smiley
Mbanu!
4 ya own kind of unnecessary noise, naaaaah bitter leaf I must use! grin

#adds vegetable leaf join d bitter leaf# grin

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by PassingShot(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

E be like sey you go follow Buhari go back to school after his next electoral failure as I dey see am so.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066182_buharigoestoschool1_jpeg003901bb94defc29fb8d00880f8dc2ff

What exactly did I argue that you did not understand

I may be generous enough this Sunday to help you out further cheesy

I am not surprised by any TANoid's outburst. They are always classless and illogical.

Whatever the amount involved, OBJ withheld Lagos' money and Tinubu survived it.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
PassingShot:

How market former progressive? grin grin grin

E no go better for who do you like this oooo. grin grin grin
No be small tin oo!
Dude no dey get "Likes" like b4 again ni grin

Him highest I don c na "11 Likes", & him sweat gaaaaan 4 d tin nor be small grin

3 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by PassingShot(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

No be small tin oo!
Dude no dey get "Likes" like b4 again ni grin

Him highest I don c na "11 Likes", & him sweat gaaaaan 4 d tin nor be small grin

He has lost credibility amongst progressives and the TANoids are rightly cautious of him.

One needs to pity him sha but still no "protection"!

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Keky(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
The love of money can really do wonders. The love of money can make a once intelligent man act dumb and daft.

Too bad!
Berem, It is the Love for Security not money, loooooool.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
undecided

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by customized19: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
11/11/14
Hello Chief Gbawe,
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. [size=14pt]I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security[/size] from any quarter(APC or concerned fellow progressives).
Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/barcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by superbloke(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
The lesson in all this: a lot of people are not really dumb, they're actually intelligent. It's just that their job is so hard, it requires them to be dumb.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
You are really dumb! Very very dumb.
this woman I pity ur husband and kids....... always here arguing with men. I wonder if u have time for ur family @ all, because u are always on this forum talking trash
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by EzePromoe: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
I've been following this section for a while and I must say that Barcanista's defection from the APC to the PDP is the most unbelievable news oozing from this quarter. I have nothing much to say but to send my heartfelt sympathy to APC Nairaland chapter on their great loss grin
I really miss Nairaland o.

Sai Ebele!
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Jesusloveyou: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Seaen:
Wow. Almost unbelievable. How can someone who created brilliant threads in the 'not so distant' past garnering hundreds of likes in minutes come up with this pathetic 'progressive' post. This singing is below average Bro. The fact that you defected shouldn't reduce your reasoning and analytical ability. That's what most of your followers love about you.
i am just ashame of barcanista,this is d worst post of d year.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by Mckennedy: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2015
I never see APC as pple coming to deliver Nigerians rather I see them more as violence pple who are coming for revenge, why are they killing pple burning buses? , and one wonders what will happen when they get power.
Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by kenex4ever(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
anonimi:

You mean like this

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FAV45XhqFG4/VJrt8KfvZaI/AAAAAAAANeE/KmDkF3yT00c/s1600/nigerian%2Bpolitical%2Bparties.jpg[/img]
hahaha d one in Front dat converted his broom to umbrella with a stick is too funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? by orimsamsam(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Feel like meeting this bacarnista. I want to see how he look like. I want to see how he sing ur praise when you give him money.
A man of no integrity. But choose to dance and sing 4 the highest bidder of his integrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Asks FG To Review Power Privatization / Magu: EFCC Recovers N738b In Two Years / Akin Abayomi Seeks Immediate Care For Emergency And Trauma Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.