Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland (5066 Views)

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Ishilove: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
Farano will shoot her with a revolver, Ishilove will steal her corpse from the morgue and the rest will use her parts for ritual
Lmao! Cray!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by braine(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2015
NL babes are not wife material. Can't recommend any.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2015
braine:
NL babes are not wife material. Can't recommend any.
they will soon come for ur jugular grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by cold(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2015
First off, Seun is an Atheist. And we know what most Nl ladies think of atheists, no matter how good they are. So this must be factored in to any marital equation. Just saying
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Did Seun tell you he is looking for a wife?undecided

1 Like

Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2015
cold:
First off, Seun is an Atheist. And we know what most Nl ladies think of atheists, no matter how good they are. So this must be factored in to any marital equation. Just saying
it is not compulsory they share same spiritual belief ,take for example fashola of Lagos,,he is a Muslim while his wife is a Christian ,and they are very much in love.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2015
sylvalord:
Did Se.un tell you he is looking for a wife?undecided
did he tell u he is not a man who wishes to have junior seun's to nurture into nairaland and computer geniuses and pets caretakers.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by braine(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
they will soon come for ur jugular grin

Hehe.. Only those that would openly display their non-wife-material-ness would do that. cheesy
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by cold(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
it is not compulsory they share same spiritual belief ,take for example fashola of Lagos,,he is a Muslim while his wife is a Christian ,and they are very much in love.
Having a belief of any kind is completely different from having no belief at all. Most people would have no qualms with someone who believes in a god of any sort but frown at the thought of someone not believing in any god.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by naijaboiy: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ireneony recently opened a thread begging the boss(seun) to be her Val,,do u know the outcome of that?
What was it? cheesy
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2015
braine:

Hehe.. Only those that would openly display their non-wife-material-ness would do that. cheesy
so what u are saying u have not seen any nairaland that makes ur heart skip beats?
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2015
cold:

Having a belief of any kind is completely different from having no belief at all. Most people would have no qualms with someone who believes in a god of any sort but frown at the thought of someone not believing in any god.
atheism is a phase in life..seun will outgrow the atheism stage of life..I once passed that phase..it is caused by deep dissatisfaction..hopefully when he sees dark power @ work ,he will know there is a greater power also @ work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

What was it? cheesy
I heard ireneony was outrightly snubbed and left high and dry,,men such a shame..
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by braine(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so what u are saying u have not seen any nairaland that makes ur heart skip beats?
nah. Only one made my heart beat fast in an annoying and negative way. I should not even mention her here. grin
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
braine:
nah. Only one made my heart beat fast in an annoying and negative way. I should not even mention her here. grin
u should mention her,she will appreciate it,trust me.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by cold(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
atheism is a phase in life..seun will outgrow the atheism stage of life..I once passed that phase..it is caused by deep dissatisfaction..hopefully when he sees dark power @ work ,he will know there is a greater power also @ work.
I don't intend to turn your thread into an 'atheist vs others' thread,thus,derailing. But no atheism is not a phase,on the contrary it is the pivotal point in a man's life after going through the indoctrinational,religious & god phases. But hey don't let me ruin your thread. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2015
cold:

I don't intend to turn your thread into an 'atheist vs others' thread,thus,derailing. But no atheism is not a phase,on the contrary it is pivotal point in a man's life after going through the indoctrinational,religious & god phases. But hey don't let me ruin your thread. Enjoy the rest of your day.
atheism + love thread,,seems like just what seun future wife will be interested in..
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
did he tell u he is not a man who wishes to have junior seun's to nurture into nairaland and computer geniuses and pets caretakers.
And since when did you become the overseer of the "get seun a wife" project? Did he tell you he isn't capable of getting himself a wife if he wants one? You are just pokenosing in matters that do not concern you in any way.

IRRELEVANT THREAD

1 Like

Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2015
sylvalord:
And since when did you become the overseer of the "get seun a wife" project? Did he tell you he isn't capable of getting himself a wife if he wants one? You are just pokenosing in matters that do not concern you in any way.

IRRELEVANT THREAD
I never get ur tyme
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
How do you know that? Do you live with them? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by cutieberie1(f): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Good morning romancelanders/nairalanders..romanceland/nairaland is a land where anything is capable of happening,.
As u are well aware nairaland can boast of very excellent and beautiful ladies who are also responsible..
So here comes this question,is it a realistic quest?
Cc lalasticlala
naijaboiy

choose a wife 4 him...its possible
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
SEUN IS HAPPILY MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Seun is already in love with Standd. Check out the "happy birthday" thread he created for her.

I think Standd is an atheist too. cheesy tongue
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by PervRocker: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Trinxie:
Ha, it seems like this case has become one of national concern.
will u be my wife for seun? angry
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
sylvalord:
How do you know that? Do you live with them? shocked
cheesy who is this guy shocked

Making sense cool wink
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Trinxie(f): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
PervRocker:
will u be my wife for seun? angry
No nau...not small girls like us
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy who is this guy shocked

Making sense cool wink
LOL.. Hello smiley
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
sylvalord:
LOL.. Hello smiley
Hellos smiley

What have you done again embarassed sad grin
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
E possible well well. Nah seun go knw who him like but most of NL babes are fake
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by baralatie(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ireneony recently opened a thread begging the boss(seun) to be her Val,,do u know the outcome of that?
the outcome will be a new thread about heartbreak and 5 signs to know if your val is loving ' before next year val date.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
chimkaire:
Hellos smiley

What have you done again embarassed sad grin
Something i can't say on a public forum. Perhaps we could talk privately and i'll tell you

Happy sunday.. How have you been enjoying the weekend smiley
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by texybaby(f): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Did Seun say he's still.single?.....n if he is una suppose find one lady give am.....he shd pick from his site....its gonna be a sweet union oooo.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love / White Women Too Have Big Butts / Happy Birthday Lsofdk, Come Drop Your Wishes Guys..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.