Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland (5055 Views)

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Good morning romancelanders/nairalanders..romanceland/nairaland is a land where anything is capable of happening,.
As u are well aware nairaland can boast of very excellent and beautiful ladies who are also responsible..
So here comes this question,is it a realistic quest?
Cc lalasticlala
naijaboiy
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Trinxie(f): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Ha, it seems like this case has become one of national concern.

Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Chizzy20(f): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2015
lolz, unibenstuden find wife for am nah.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by temitemi1(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2015
Why not...
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolz, unibenstuden find wife for am nah.
uhmmm,I am not God nah.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Trinxie:
Ha, it seems like this case has become one of national concern.
something like that bae.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Chizzy20(f): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
uhmmm,I am not God nah.
God will use men to bless pple, he wont cum down frm heaven.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Why not...
let's set the balll rolling
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Chizzy20:
God will use men to bless pple, he wont cum down frm heaven.
maybe u are the lucky lady who knows
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by temitemi1(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Nairaland is green grin grin grin
Unibenstudent:
let's set the balll rolling
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm...I think that's possible though.

But it will be hard grin
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Chizzy20(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
maybe u are the lucky lady who knows
hmm.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hmmm...I think that's possible though.

But it will be hard grin
why do u think it is a hard task shocked
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Mhizizzy(f): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Give him ur girlfriend now
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm.
that ur hmmm get comma sha.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
why do u think it is a hard task shocked
Oga you can't trust some of these NL girls lipsrsealedgrin
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Chizzy20(f): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
that ur hmmm get comma sha.
Lolzz nah u sabi.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
so I should give him you,because u are my girlfriend. tongue
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by alberto2k(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2015
I think seun Vs stand.d (just a thought ni, I have my little reason)

I can imagine what seun's wedding will look like

Na for stadium e go hold cuz ehn... The crowd fit full one state to the brim grin
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Don't you think you're capable? smiley
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2015
alberto2k:
I think seun Vs stand.d

I can imagine what seun wedding will look like

Na for stadium e go hold cuz ehn... The crowd fit full one state to the brim grin
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga you can't trust some of these NL girls lipsrsealedgrin
na wa ohh,but we can trust sarimah and mismycoli and farano too etcetera,they plenty boss
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Chizzy20:
Lolzz nah u sabi.
unless u are engaged already
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
na wa ohh,but we can trust sarimah and mismycoli and farano too etcetera,they plenty boss

Na true you talk sha! Plenty babes dey for am to chose from o cheesy
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2015
alberto2k:
I think seun Vs stand.d (just a thought ni, I have my little reason)

I can imagine what seun's wedding will look like

who be stand.d,,stand ko sit nii.
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na true you talk sha! Plenty babes dey for am to chose from o cheesy
ireneony recently opened a thread begging the boss(seun) to be her Val,,do u know the outcome of that?
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by alberto2k(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by alberto2k(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
who be stand.d,,stand ko sit nii.

embarassed
Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by 2dice(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Ok....
It depend on the type of wife Oga Seun want..
We Got
Tear Rubber
Tokunbo
Partially Used
Secondary V
Tertiary V
cheerful Givers
badoo(s)
and dem
stonecold Steve-Austin
=>contact 2DICE ..we deliver ASAP
Eseun

Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Farano will shoot her with a revolver, Ishilove will steal her corpse from the morgue and the rest will use her parts for ritual

Re: Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
Farano will shoot her with a revolver, Ishilove will steal her corpse from the morgue and the rest will use her parts for ritual
I don't catch ur post sir? Can u recapitulate

Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married / My Boyfriend Is Angry At Me!! / Photo: See What This Girl Did In Front Of Her Friend