Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,295 members, 7,853,373 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life (6740 Views)

Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... / Check Out This Babe With Her Very Big Ikebe / Big Ikebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 4:16am On Jan 08, 2009
@sauron
Are u saying u r not a fan of MouthAction urself? tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 4:18am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

@sauron
Are u saying u r not a fan of MouthAction yourself? tongue

Nah. . . . . . .It's tacky.

Treetop20:

i grew up way up north
i know but i just do not fancy white women
i have tried them but they do not appeal to me

I see.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 4:19am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

i grew up way up north
i know but i just do not fancy white women
i have tried them but they do not appeal to me

preach on brov,blacks r d inn thingy esp naijas grin grin grin

@sauron

oh you . . . . angry angry angry

@tope2000

wat say u,do u support or like d going down by a man?
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by sistawoman: 4:24am On Jan 08, 2009
Listen Sauron every single man i know, romanticly or platontic, has always said I am the cleaniest woman they know.  They know no other woman that always, always, always smells sweet.

My boss at work, my coworkers, my friends, strangers on the street all love the smell of me.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 4:27am On Jan 08, 2009
busybein:

@tope2000

what say u,do u support or like d going down by a man?

Sauron is officially divorced for sayin he cant go down on women tongue
I want to be satisfied in everyway possible n sauron cant deliver that angry angry angry
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 4:31am On Jan 08, 2009
if you do not give
do not expect to receive as well
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 4:32am On Jan 08, 2009
sistawoman:

Listen Sauron every single man i know, romanticly or platontic, has always said I am the cleaniest woman they know.  They know no other woman that always, always, always smells sweet.

My boss at work, my coworkers, my friends, strangers on the street all love the smell of me.

They tell u that cos it is probably the password to your vaults(holy of holies).
Men would say anything to take em to the promised land.

tope2000:

Sauron is officially divorced for sayin he can't go down on women tongue
I want to be satisfied in everyway possible n sauron can't deliver that angry angry angry

I am a quick learner.
Sauron is willing to learn the practical aspects from you.
Deal or no deal??
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 4:34am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am a quick learner.
Sauron is willing to learn the practical aspects from you.
Deal or no deal??

This is why i loff u kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Deal tongue

Treetop20:

if you do not give
do not expect to receive as well

sauron hates to receive tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by sistawoman: 4:35am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

They tell u that because it is probably the password to your vaults(holy of holies).
Men would say anything to take em to the promised land.

What and Evaaaaaaaa

Night yall I am going to bed it is 1040pm here, I got to get mi Ikebe supa up in the am and wash it so Sauron can come over and lick it before I go to work.  *baby you should stop pretending with these folks you know you love this big girl and her rubbing thighs*
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 4:36am On Jan 08, 2009
tope2000:

This is why i loff u kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Deal tongue

MINT!!!!!!!!!

sauron hates to receive tongue

Once i graduate from your school of cunninglingus, i must start receiving!!!

sistawoman:

Night yall I am going to bed it is 1040pm here, I got to get mi Ikebe supa up in the am and wash it so Sauron can come over and lick it before I go to work. *baby you should stop pretending with these folks you know you love this big girl and her rubbing thighs*

Only if u put $1,000,000 on your vulva. tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 4:38am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

MINT!!!!!!!!!

Once i graduate from your school of cunninglingus, i must start receiving!!!

in my british accent - Ofcos darling kiss
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 4:38am On Jan 08, 2009
reh reh reh
tope has british accent
cheesy cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 4:41am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

reh reh reh
tope has british accent
cheesy cheesy

hehehehe . . . . dont mock my accent na
i dey try grin
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by TOYOSI20(f): 5:15am On Jan 08, 2009
Tee hee hee thank God for Good genes. . . . cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by dayokanu(m): 5:55am On Jan 08, 2009
Toyosi,

Where have you been sister? We have good genes running in our family na.

NB : I am single now!!!
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by spikedcylinder: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2009
@ topic
Sauron, have you been with a big woman before?

sistawoman:

Not like I'm disputing you but you do realise that what your co-workers, friends, people on the street etc smell is different from what a person about to have sex with you smells?
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2009
focus people! those of y'all who want to go down on each other can have your orgy in the sexuality section and start a new topic there.

@ topic

that is most certainly good news cheesy cheesy. i can think of a few people who could use this info to feel berra about their behinds cheesy cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 1:39am On Jan 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ topic
Sauron, have you been with a big woman before?

Abomination!!! Big gini??
I rebuke it in. . . . .

Not like I'm disputing you but you do realise that what your co-workers, friends, people on the street etc smell is different from what a person about to have sex with you smells?

Thanx for telling Diva Sistawoman the gospel truth.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by follypimpi(m): 2:01am On Jan 09, 2009
whether big booty is healthy or unhealthy,so far is firm,big round and big me i go follow like a dog's tail,but unlike those asses that tight jeans holds it up and once tken off it spreads like pancake thats a big NO NO NO and totall turn off esp. white girls.

@sauron

Well u need lick lick a clittie-pop of a clean lady and trust u might get addicted to it,instead of ur gays, grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 2:06am On Jan 09, 2009
follypimpi:

@sauron

Well u need lick lick a clittie-pop of a clean lady and trust u might get addicted to it,instead of ur gays, grin cheesy wink smiley

Why not start by licking ur cat's cunt??
What a dolt!!!
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by follypimpi(m): 2:12am On Jan 09, 2009
@sauron

Haba u dont need to be calling me names to pass ur msg across brof.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by spikedcylinder: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Abomination!!! Big gini??
I rebuke it in. . . . .

Well, for someone who hasn't been with a big woman before, you know an awful lot of details about big women. The way they  eat , smell, walk smile even fart sef. You seriously sure you've not been with one before? tongue

Thanx for telling Diva Sistawoman the gospel truth.

The task would be getting her to concur. . .  cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by sistawoman: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

The task would be getting her to concur. . . cheesy

No I actully think the task would be getting you to read everything I wrote and not just part of it.

every single man i know, romanticly or platontic
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by spikedcylinder: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2009
sistawoman:

No I actully think the task would be getting you to read everything I wrote and not just part of it.

I read everything you wrote thats why I asked the question you didn't answer. smiley
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Well, for someone who hasn't been with a big woman before, you know an awful lot of details about big women. The way they  eat , smell, walk smile even fart sef. You seriously sure you've not been with one before? tongue

I know an awful lot about everything i bend my mind around.

The task would be getting her to concur. . .  cheesy

I don't expect any of em to come here and say i hate ma fat belly.
They all love the way they are and most have spent more than $10,000 on gym sessions.
Buncha hypocrites.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by JazzFreak(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Why not start by licking ur cat's cunt??
What a dolt!!!

Haa ba, the guy like big Ikebe na wahala now?
Him say him go like lick am grin shocked

You jus kill am with this knock, omo you harsh O !.
Abeg, remember give am cat wey him go dey lick. grin cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Ben13: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2009
runs in**saw manyyyyyyyy old women with big ikebe**can't stay**takes a cool can of power horse and zoom off
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by martin1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2010
:Dmmmmm
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by martin1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2010
Big ikebe lovers. .let's make dis thread hot. . .una dey feel me!
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Enockia(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2010
i think it''s both ways
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by brutal(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2010
^^yeah. .Big ikebe is sexy.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by MrAnus: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2010
I can eat ikebe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Any NL Babe Fine Pass Kwencypresh Make My Mouth Bend! / This Words Will Seduce Any Woman Instantly / Help, My Dick Has Reduced Drastically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.