Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,659 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life (6742 Views)

Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... / Check Out This Babe With Her Very Big Ikebe / Big Ikebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by dayokanu(m): 2:51am On Jan 08, 2009
Have you considered the number of chairs you have destoyed with those DISPROPORTIONATE ikebe  of yours.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by OgidiBoy(m): 2:52am On Jan 08, 2009
Moonstone:

Dude! You are crossing the line. Not all women who are big there eat like pigs!
What is wrong with you today? AH ahn!

busybein:

u dey mind am

I'm sure his babe is fat,all this one na talks

Abeg make una no vex, I just prefer skinny girls to fat girls is that a crime
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:52am On Jan 08, 2009
stillwater:

Is that so? You lepas make the loudest noise? shocked grin Ohhhh bummer grin

heheheh atleast im bigger than u, grin grin well endowed with hips,chest and bakassi,so wat have u? grin cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 2:53am On Jan 08, 2009
stillwater:

Yeah, a lot of cushion for the pushing. I hope I said that right. undecided

What are u pushing??
Those stuffs ain't practicable. . . . .
Flesh/cushion hinders maximum penetration so the phrase more cushion for the pushing is a huge fallacy.

stillwater:

Nope. That's a sin!!!

Ma choice can't be a sin. . . . . . .If u decline Aki/Pawpaw's sexual advances. . . . .are u discriminating??

tope2000:

Error  grin
My man lovessssssss my ikebe tongue

U must have a mouth-watering Ikebe.

True lipsrsealed just well rounded booty is good tongue

How do u know what is good for men??
Tope, are u bi-sekshual?
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Moonstone(f): 2:53am On Jan 08, 2009
busybein:

u dey mind am

I'm sure his babe is fat,all this one na talks
he's not usually like this. I think H2O2 has injected him with some woman bashing today.
Big Ikebe is good for child-bearing. That much I know. Anything else. . . wow! I think all this is because he can't find one with the right dimensions.
OgidiBoy:

Abeg make una no vex, I just prefer skinny girls to fat girls is that a crime
Prefer them all you want but you don't have to put down bigger girls to make your preference seem like the gospel truth.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 08, 2009
by treetop
love, are you a big woman?
Don't love me until you answer my question jor.

Big? ehrrrm no. . . .
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Hauwa1: 2:55am On Jan 08, 2009
Ikebe  cheesy great with Jeans grin kiss

NO NO for men embarassed

i don't like the sight of yanshy men undecided embarassed
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 2:56am On Jan 08, 2009
what question
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 08, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Ikebe cheesy great with Jeans grin kiss

NO NO for men embarassed
TRUE THAT!! tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by H2O2: 2:56am On Jan 08, 2009
Nothing wrong with wanting a babe that is petite and sophisticated jere
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by OgidiBoy(m): 2:56am On Jan 08, 2009
Moonstone:

he's not usually like this. I think H2O2 has injected him with some woman bashing today.
Big Ikebe is good for child-bearing. That much I know. Anything else. . . wow! I think all this is because he can't find one with the right dimensions. Prefer them all you want but you don't have to put down bigger girls to make your preference seem like the gospel truth.

J abeg no vex, I don't know what got to me tonight. You know how much I love that tight ass of yours right
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

what question
"WOMEN, HOW DO YOU WANT TO BE APPRECIATED" thread
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 08, 2009
H2O2:

So big women are not sophisticated?
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

What are u pushing??
Those stuffs ain't practicable. . . . .
Flesh/cushion hinders maximum penetration so the phrase more cushion for the pushing is a huge fallacy.

Ma choice can't be a sin. . . . . . .If u decline Aki/Pawpaw's sexual advances. . . . .are u discriminating??

Yeah a matter of choice, however I won't go about laying derogatory/hurtful remarks because I have no preference for something, okay?
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:58am On Jan 08, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Ikebe  cheesy great with Jeans grin kiss

NO NO for men embarassed

i don't like the sight of yanshy men undecided embarassed

imagine dat ikebe on a short skirt,christ,dats some good figure u know cool
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Moonstone(f): 2:58am On Jan 08, 2009
H2O2:

Oh you are getting on my nerves angry angry angry angry. . . are you saying a big woman can't be sophisticated?
OgidiBoy:

J abeg no vex, I don't know what got to me tonight. You know how much I love that tight ass of yours right
Lol - I know better than to vex over this. I think your girl must have messed up this evening. Just don't take it out on us.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by LadyT(f): 2:58am On Jan 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Have you considered the number of chairs you have destoyed with those DISPROPORTIONATE ikebe  of yours.

Haba ROTFLMAO   grin cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 2:59am On Jan 08, 2009
dayokanu:

lmao grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

U must have a mouth-watering Ikebe.

dont try goodies honey else u can be hooked tongue cheesy

How do u know what is good for men??
Tope, are u bi-sekshual?

LOL. . . .Im not o
but i like doing research on what men likes in women just to be on top of my game wiv my man tongue cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 2:59am On Jan 08, 2009
just imagine karma's ikebe on dat jean shes wearing cool
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 08, 2009
busybein:

heheheh atleast I'm bigger than u, grin grin [b]well endowed with hips,chest and bakassi,[/b]so what have u? grin cheesy

You just described me too  cheesygrin You know me in and out sha. cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by OgidiBoy(m): 3:00am On Jan 08, 2009
Moonstone:

Oh you are getting on my nerves angry angry angry angry. . . are you saying a big woman can't be sophisticated? Lol - I know better than to vex over this. I think your girl must have messed up this evening. Just don't take it out on us.

I thought you was my girl anyways can I show the fellows on here how cute your ass is. I love the pics you posted last year.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 08, 2009
busybein:

just imagine karma's ikebe on that jean shes wearing cool
lmao, she's so going to kill ya for this tongue

@dayo
na this kain thread them go find you. So you sef dey investigate ikebe? lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 3:01am On Jan 08, 2009
busybein:

heheheh atleast I'm bigger than u, grin grin well endowed with hips,chest and bakassi,so what have u? grin cheesy

Danke is flaunting her chesticles. kiss kiss kiss

stillwater:

Yeah a matter of choice, however I won't go about laying derogatory/hurtful remarks because I have no preference for something, okay?

What is derogatory about what i said you puritanical woman??
If thatz the case. . . . .I hereby dash you Taribo West or OBJ.

tope2000:

don't try goodies honey else u can be hooked tongue cheesy

U reckon?

LOL. . . .I'm not o
but i like doing research on what men likes in women just to be on top of my game with my man tongue cheesy

Smart babe.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Treetop20(m): 3:02am On Jan 08, 2009
i say if you can not lift her up during the act
then you need to reconsider
think about it
you try to carry her and then both of you fall with
her back landing on the floor
cheesy cheesy
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Hauwa1: 3:02am On Jan 08, 2009
yes o. funny there was this Tanzania student. we were all chatting with some white students. the guy was talking abt how african girls put on tight wrapper and walk to the stream. he was using his hand to show the white students how the ikebe shakes. . .and adding shekere shekere shekere. the white hardly got what he was saying but we africans there were all laughing real hard.

ikebe is good to have. flaunt it if you got it wink
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by OgidiBoy(m): 3:04am On Jan 08, 2009
*Hauwa*:

yes o. funny there was this Tanzania student. we were all chatting with some white students. the guy was talking about how african girls put on tight wrapper and walk to the stream. he was using his hand to show the white students how the ikebe shakesand adding shekere shekere shekere. the white hardly got what he was saying but we africans there were all laughing real hard.

ikebe is good to have. flaunt it if you got it wink

Yeah keep flaunting till you find out you have type 2 diabetes shocked
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Moonstone(f): 3:04am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I thought you was my girl anyways can I show the fellows on here how cute your ass is. I love the pics you posted last year.
You and those pics. . . you will have to show them to me one of these days.  
I told you I don't do welfare now!

Whichever way, I find this very hilarious. I need to show it to my defensively-endowed friend.
Very soon they will say big boobs cause an increase in flexibility.
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Sauron1: 3:05am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

think about it
cheesy cheesy

Ma sentiments exactly.
I was in a concert in Wembley and this guy was sweating to lift his woman so she can see what was going on.
Lepa babes were sitting comfortably on their men's shoulders and the fatsos were looking frustrated.
Fat and tall is tolerable. . . . .Fat and short?? Tufiakwu!!!
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by busybein: 3:05am On Jan 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

lmao, she's so going to kill ya for this tongue

awwww pls dont let her know oooo sad sad

@sauron
yes ooo,its part of appreciating the handiwork of God kiss kiss
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by tope2000(f): 3:05am On Jan 08, 2009
Treetop20:

think about it
cheesy cheesy

rofl. . . . .  grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

U reckon?

dont sweat it, i know tongue
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Danke is flaunting her chesticles. kiss kiss kiss

What is derogatory about what i said you puritanical woman??
If thatz the case. . . . .I hereby dash you Taribo West or OBJ.

Like breaking the toilet seat because of her fat butt . . . that's hurtful. angry
Re: Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life by Hauwa1: 3:07am On Jan 08, 2009
@ ogidiboy

lol grin grin. africa ladies are blessed with backside. . .ya know wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pity Is Not Love / See The Fat Model That Only Loves To Wear Pants And Bra In Her Photos / Check Out These Curvy Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.