Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor (889 Views)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by kelpat581(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
my Frend gf just confessed to him now that she had done abortion twice for her pastor,should he still forgive her nd continue Datin her or run.matured advice please.
Re: She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
A lady that has done abortion for her pastor twice, must have probably done abortion for other men countless times.

Both the girl and the pastor need deliverance.
Op, tell your friend to run away from the lady. There are other beautiful, better mannered ladies out there.

By the way op, I hope you are not hiding in the disguise of a friend
No offense though
Re: She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by jworos(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sure it ain't u

Well she's a Dumping material....
Re: She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by DickDastardly(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
We dont know grin

Seun and Lala, make sure this crap doesnt near FP or you guys will have a lot explain to me cheesy
Re: She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
kelpat581:
my Frend gf just confessed to him now that she had done abortion twice for her pastor,should he still forgive her nd continue Datin her or run.matured advice please.
Ko kan aiye mehn. . .

Forgive and dump.
Re: She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by Vision4God: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
If she has truly repented , he is sure she is changed, & he loves her, he can go ahead.
He too may hav had terrible past.

Buh if otherwise, let dem cal it quit. D long term consequences are high if de deceive demselve n end up marrying
Re: She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by kelpat581(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Not me,I'm still searching for a gf wink...
Re: She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by Mhizizzy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Let dem sort it out NA.. undecided wetin concern u
Re: She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by praxisnetworks: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalasticlala.... wink
Re: She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by kelpat581(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
@mhizizzy can't my Frend ask for advice from me again ? undecided We are like family anyway so we share our pains nd joy together.
Re: She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ op sebi it is because she told your friends. Some ladies will swear from nigeria to india that they didnt do it even wen ur friend finds out himself and is holding solid proof #mendontlikehonestysha
Re: She Confessed Of Doin Abortion Twice And Sleeping With Her Pastor by Samiceman: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

We Guys Are Not Jesus / How To Stop Self Servicing - A Humorous Approach. / Pay Back Time Ladies!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.