Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. (2093 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
In Nigeria today, ladies are doing really great in the world of commerce, agriculture, education and all.

This is Romance Section so I'll strictly abide by the rules grin by listing a few things ladies do better than men.

Remember, no one said guys aren't doing them.

What A Guy Can Do That A Lady Can Do Better.

1. Knowing Sexual Matters At An Early Age. (Getting Spoilt)

It's shocking when you get into the head of a 14 year old girl. Some things they know, a 22 year old guy doesn't. It's no surprise Lesbianism is more rampant in Nigeria than Gay relationship.

2. Falling In Love Wholeheartedly smiley

When a lady loves you, she will do just anything to please you. Guys don't really love that strong except for some kiddos wink. Don't Get Mad- Psychology Says So.

3. Telling Lies From The Onset Of A Relationship

This she does to create a false façade of who she is. Yes, guys lie but the ratio of girls lying to guys is 6:4.

4. Pretending Perfectly.

She begins to pretend as if she is a saint. You put up some threads and she begins to form! I've met girls in my lifetime and I know what most do. You saying you haven't heard or you're different makes you a Liar or Ignorant. undecided

5. Predicting The Future Of A Relationship.

Ladies are quite good at telling which of her suitors truly love her and where it's gonna end. She can predict that you are just hanging around (Friend zoning) for the mean time before her "real deal" arrives. ( Even if sex is involved o, don't be deceived undecided)

6. Double Dating.

This is like a new development among ladies, most especially in higher institutions.
She has 2 on bbm, 2 on FB, 2 in school, 1 at work, 1 in the neighborhood, 1 in Church... Haba!
NB: It's double dating because she benefits financially and materially while she keeps giving them false hope with one in her heart. Hmm!

7. Indecency.

This satisfies Point One. Knowing "carnal" things at an early age breeds the lust for this.

Don't tell me guys do this more than ladies just because they deny it. Hmm hmm!

Painful truth, Yea. embarassed

NB: For those mad at threads like this, please stop smiley.
You said you're in NL to have fun right? cheesy

Have fun!

You can add more.wink
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
I agree with every point mentioned except that of indecency
Indecency is a function of environment
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Mayor21(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
L
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
U won't blame us. grin we learnt it frm u guys
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Mayor21(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
which network are u using?
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Tallesty1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hahahahahaha.

We are born with everything we know.
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by sinaj(f): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
woreva...

plz whu saw my chinko charger
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
op in fact you deserve to be beaten cos most is learnt from you guys but ladies turn out to be better at it.
sometimes you can become better than your teacher.
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by emperorchedda(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Number 4 defines the relationship.

I disgust girls that pretend, with our first meeting I can tell a girl that pretends. Funny enough a girl that pretends will automatically be guilty of 3, 6 and 7
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by francizy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

emusmith:
In Nigeria today, ladies are doing really great in the world of commerce, agriculture, education and all.

This is Romance Section so I'll strictly abide by the rules grin by listing a few things ladies do better than men.

Remember, no one said guys aren't doing them.

NB: REPEAT: Taking threads "too seriously" and speaking grammar in its evaluation is a total waste of time.

You're too firm and uptight! smiley Relax and Don't Preach To The Op, He doesn't Need It. cheesy. Today's Sunday grin

What A Guy Can Do That A Lady Can Do Better.

1. Knowing Sexual Matters In An Early Age. (Getting Spoilt)

It's shocking when you get into the head of a 14 year old girl. Some things they know, a 22 year old guy doesn't. It's no surprise Lesbianism is more rampant in Nigeria than Gay relationship.

2. Falling In Love Wholeheartedly smiley

When a lady loves you, she will do just anything to please you. Guys don't really love that strong except for some kiddos wink. Don't Get Mad- Psychology Says So.

3. Telling Lies From The Onset Of A Relationship

This she does to create a false façade of who she is. Yes, guys lie but the ratio of girls lying to guys is 6:4.

4. Pretending Perfectly.

She begins to pretend as if she is a saint. You put up some threads and she begins to form! I've met girls in my lifetime and I know what most do. You saying you haven't heard or you're different makes you a Liar or Ignorant. undecided

5. Predicting The Future Of A Relationship.

Ladies are quite good at telling which of her suitors truly love her and where it's gonna end. She can predict that you are just hanging around (Friend zoning) for the mean time before her "real deal" arrives. ( Even if sex is involved o, don't be deceived undecided)

6. Double Dating.

This is like a new development among ladies, most especially in higher institutions.
She has 2 on bbm, 2 on FB, 2 in school, 1 at work, 1 in the neighborhood, 1 in Church... Haba!
NB: It's double dating because she benefits financially and materially while she keeps giving them false hope with one in her heart. Hmm!

7. Indecency.

This satisfies Point One. Knowing "carnal" things at an early age breeds the lust for this.

Don't tell me guys do this more than ladies just because they deny it. Hmm hmm!

Painful truth, Yea. embarassed

[size=15pt]8. Bløw Jøb too[/size]

NB: For those mad at threads like this, please stop smiley.
You said you're in NL to have fun right? cheesy

Have fun!

You can add more.wink

Happy Sunday wink
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mayor21:

which network are u using?
Why do you ask?
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by zyzxx(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Afrok(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm... Interesting but this won't stop me from appreciating the fact that I was born a boy wink.
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
U won't blame us. grin we learnt it frm u guys

Who taught Eve how to disobey? undecided
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Who taught Eve how to disobey? undecided
d devil. Last tym I checkd, he was male.
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettydiva89:
op in fact you deserve to be beaten cos most is learnt from you guys but ladies turn out to be better at it.
sometimes you can become better than your teacher.

Where is your cane? smiley
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
d devil. Last tym I checkd, he was male.

Did he force her? undecided
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Where is your cane? smiley
its with me oo
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
emperorchedda:
Number 4 defines the relationship.

I disgust girls that pretend, with our first meeting I can tell a girl that pretends. Funny enough a girl that pretends will automatically be guilty of 3, 6 and 7

So true smiley
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettydiva89:

its with me oo

Which part of me do you wanna flog? undecided
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
I agree with every point mentioned except that of indecency
Indecency is a function of environment

Yea, true. But inner impetus to progress in it is volatile with ladies.
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Did he force her? undecided
lol hs smooth sweet voice made her melt. grin
True
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
lol hs smooth sweet voice made her melt. grin

Ladies for sweet words since In The Garden of Eden. wink
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by lirusehn(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2015

when will you guyz stop this trash??

undecided
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Ladies for sweet words since In The Garden of Eden. wink
yea ur right. We like it wen guys tel us sweet tinz. We dnt mind if its all lies. grin
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nickymezor(f): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
OP na u sabi ooo.. : I only came to read comments
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
lirusehn:

when will you guyz stop this trash??

undecided

grin, let me help you...

Listen: The Wisest/ most educative way to criticize a thread is to create a Nicer thread- By that, you've killed it silently.

wink
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Psalmwise(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Girls know ow to scream sweetly than guys.....especially during banging grin grin
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
yea ur right. We like it wen guys tel us sweet tinz. We dnt mind if its all lies. grin

I like this babe's sincerity joor. grin

A hug
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

I like this babe's sincerity joor. grin

A hug
e hug. Lol I just like to be real u knw.
Re: Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. by lirusehn(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

grin, let me help you...

Listen: The Wisest/ most educative way to criticize a thread is to create a Nicer thread- By that, you've killed it silently.

wink

na thunder go chop ur posts grin

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Come In Hear And Shear Ur Boxers Tear Experiences / Can A Girl Sexually Use And Dump A Guy? How Possible Is That? / How Many Per Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.