Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

To The Brave Men Who Sacrifice All To Keep Us Safe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Brave Men Who Sacrifice All To Keep Us Safe (735 Views)

Salute To The People Who Kept Us Safe And Free (pics) / Faces Of The Brave Men That Will Testify Against Kanu. / Buhari’s Victory: The Men Who Made It Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Brave Men Who Sacrifice All To Keep Us Safe by sarutobie(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
And I saw our gallant men behind trenches,
receiving fire and giving it back in good measure.
The enemy was ferocious, he had nothing to lose,
death on the battleground 'aljanah' in the afterlife.

And then I saw a soldier fall! But another took his place,
forward they pushed, grounds they gained, our brave men.

And I heard the enemy scream! Running into a hail of patriotic bullets,
he had nothing to lose, death on the battleground 'aljanah' in the afterlife

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The Brave Men Who Sacrifice All To Keep Us Safe by sarutobie(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
I actually got the inspiration for this poem in a very vivid dream I had a few nights ago. It was filled with chaos, fire, fear and death. but courage is not the absence of fear, but the ability to find courage in the midst of fear..to sacrifice for all you hold dear and love...God bless our soldiers...victory against insurgency!
Re: To The Brave Men Who Sacrifice All To Keep Us Safe by Tobabs: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nice poem and great achievement by our gallant forces. No rest till you kill them all

1 Like

Re: To The Brave Men Who Sacrifice All To Keep Us Safe by sarutobie(m): 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tobabs:
Nice poem and great achievement by our gallant forces. No rest till you kill them all
yes my brother, darkness will not succeed against the children of Light
Re: To The Brave Men Who Sacrifice All To Keep Us Safe by sarutobie(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
nzogbu nzogbu enyimba enyi!!

(1) (Reply)

A Review Of Pdp's Presidential Campaign Strategy / Bloombert Assessment Of Nigerian Economy- A Must Read / Boko Haram Crisis: How Have Nigeria's Militants Become So Strong? BBC NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.