Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu (2151 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by moderatorr1: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari Must NOT Come Back To Nigeria Until...
This is Buhari's 4th day in London, the capital of United Kingdom and less than an hour drive to Cambridge University.
Nigerians are appealing to Buhari to go to Cambridge University and bring a certified copy of his School certificate, that he claimed to have obtained in 1962.
Whatever reason he may give to Nigerians, we demand that he should not come back to Nigeria with collecting his certificate.
Nigerians are not asking too much from Pa Muhammadu Buhari (73) and his Party, the APC. NO MORE EXCUSE!!! - Hope For Nigeria.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/882624838462306/?type=1&theater

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by simpleseyi: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
moderatorr1:
Buhari Must NOT Come Back To Nigeria Until...
This is Buhari's 4th day in London, the capital of United Kingdom and less than an hour drive to Cambridge University.
Nigerians are appealing to Buhari to go to Cambridge University and bring a certified copy of his School certificate, that he claimed to have obtained in 1962.
Whatever reason he may give to Nigerians, we demand that he should not come back to Nigeria with collecting his certificate.
Nigerians are not asking too much from Pa Muhammadu Buhari (73) and his Party, the APC. NO MORE EXCUSE!!! - Hope For Nigeria.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/882624838462306/?type=1&theater

Even if Buhari comes back only with a boarding pass, I have decided to vote for change. I love certificates, so I have many of them. Also, our out-going president GEJ has many certificates including a PhD, but my illiterate gate man will govern Nigeria better than GEJ.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by henrysam(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

Even if Buhari comes back only with a boarding pass, I have decided to vote for change. I love certificates, so I have many of them. Also, our out-going president GEJ has many certificates including a PhD, but my illiterate gate man will govern Nigeria better than GEJ.
Only a frustrated element will talk like this. I pity the womb that conceived you and your offspring.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by brightology3: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari did nt write any exam.am advising him 2 enrol nw waec, form is still on sales.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by opiaoku: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by ellechrystal(f): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

This is bad..
Your words speaks volumes, u don't need to sound like this to b a die hard supporter, it only portrays a human without values n ethics.
God help us.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by moderatorr1: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by moderatorr1: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

hmmm, so test him by letting him govern your house hold first grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by psucc(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
OP God bless you for reminding Nigerians.

Hope he would use one stone to kill two birds. There will be no more excuse.

At Airport: The General must show his certificate.

Why must we suffer to have certificate before gaining admission into higher institutions and securing even menial jobs but Buhari with NEPA bill according to APC wants to be President. Its a No No.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by zantama05(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
even if he present his international passport as his certificate #I HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE FOR HIM.... Baba BUHARI for life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by aminashy: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dead man walking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by lyntiffany(f): 6:15am On Feb 23, 2015
To be very honest, the request of his certificate is very important as a vying Presidential candidate but if we think it not so then there is no need for a graduate to seek for job with his credentials cause automatically Nigerian govt has authorised it. We all know the saying " when the head is affected then every other part of the body is". God forbid it if he becomes president tomorrow with no certificate to back his new position up then the hope of our future leaders would be bleak as they will not take certificate serious cos the head pioneering the affairs of Nigeria is certificateless.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by lilbabyak(m): 6:25am On Feb 23, 2015
The man no get certificate yet he rose to the rank of General in the NA.
do you guys even have brain?
I know some of you will come hear and start singing oluwole rubbish
Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by oneeast: 6:35am On Feb 23, 2015
He rose to that rank by quota system and not by merit if not let him show us his Cambridge WAEC result or apply for replacement if he had lost it.

lilbabyak:

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2015
lilbabyak:

You are a very f00lish human being to think all Nigerians in civil service presented original certificates.

Most of you die hard fanatics are plainly stu. pid. The question is not whether he has certificate but whether the certificate he claimed to possess is original or not.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2015
lilbabyak:

It means you don't kw the history of Buhari!

The tyrant shot his way to the corridors of power!
they "looted" most of the those titles!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by peleson: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2015
simpleseyi:

Slave!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by peleson: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2015
lyntiffany:
To be very honest, the request of his certificate is very important as a vying Presidential candidate but if we think it not so then there is no need for a graduate to seek for job with his credentials cause automatically Nigerian govt has authorised it. We all know the saying " when the head is affected then every other part of the body is". God forbid it if he becomes president tomorrow with no certificate to back his new position up then the hope of our future leaders would be bleak as they will not take certificate serious cos the head pioneering the affairs of Nigeria is certificateless.
Imagine ooO husband n wife no get certificate,even d wife own na fake

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by Djicemob: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2015
zantama05:
even if he present his international passport as his certificate #I HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE FOR HIM.... Baba BUHARI for life. grin
You be awusa na,i wouldnt expect otherwise grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by nellyjohn: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2015
lilbabyak:
He doesn't have certificate yet rose to the level of a General, has held some political positions and contested 3 times as a presidential candidate and dats a big sign of corruption itself. He has been skimming his way since but nemesis has caught up with him this time because there's a saying that everyday is for a thief but one day is for the owner of the house.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by emmasege: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2015
I hope the APC e-warriors are reading this thread and relaying the message to their paymasters. Your GMB must NOT come back to Nigeria without obtaining a certified true copy of his Cambridge WASC certificate. Otherwise, the Nigerian Government will have to apologise to me for toiling so hard before obtaining my certificates.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by lyntiffany(f): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2015
peleson:

Imagine ooO husband n wife no get certificate,even d wife own na fake
grin grin grin grin grin grin you don blow my belle with laf, I tire for them.Seriously I don't know that of the wife but certain of the husband's.
Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by psucc(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
lilbabyak:

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!

You must be a foreigner hence you do not know nor understand the workings of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by omolami: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Boarding pass is not same as certificate,yu may not vote bec his,name may not feature as contestant
Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by moderatorr1: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
zantama05:
Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
yes o

he should go to Cambridge so that he can defend himself from perjury and avoid prison

but whether goes Cambridge or not he will be disqualified
Re: Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu by moderatorr1: 5:37am On Feb 24, 2015
mikeansy:
yes o

he should go to Cambridge so that he can defend himself from perjury and avoid prison

but whether goes Cambridge or not he will be disqualified
abiooo

(1) (Reply)

Analysis (GuardianUK): Election Of Muhammadu Buhari Is Truly Revolutionary / Heartbreaking Photos From Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners In South Africa / Liyel Imoke Snubs Donald Duke At Ayade’s Inauguration Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.