Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (45478 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

Can you count the number of times you keep reminding everyone that you are Oyinbo?

I never mentioned it until you denied it? And I only asked you why you doubted it as it seems strange.

There is no need to be offensive because you don't like MY view of MY own culture!

What exactly is upsetting you?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by ghost1718(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
Animals , aren't you 5 times stronger that her. ? If a guy beats me next time I plan to poison him with Rat poison, one gram in the egusi soup make him poo his dodolo out . Not joking
shai... u be wicked wife and bad mother oh
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by debrihachi(f): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
50calibre:

I'm sorry but you are very stup*id for comparing a man's wife to his mum who birthed & raised him.

Idiotic comments like yours are the kind of things which might earn you a slap from someone like me. That boyfriend of yours must be the world's most idiotic guy, he's a perfect match for you.

Take off that blonde weave on your head so you can get fresh air, whenever black girls adorn ridiculous weaves like that, they tend to talk & act stupi*d
lool. are u done? or I should get more popcorn? !
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by debrihachi(f): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
blublahd:

how does a wife equate to a mother?
So u are now placing urself on the same pedestal with his mum?
Where do these dumbäss,shallow, self entitled biitches fall out from?
this shii dat came outa ur sewage mawt, how many awards has it given you grin... u don't v t insult some1 t make a point it only makes u stupid
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
debrihachi:

this shii dat came outa ur sewage mawt, how many awards has it given you grin... u don't v t insult some1 t make a point it only makes u stupid
i never insulted you dear, i called you out for what you are.
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 06, 2015
While I'll agree that the whole 'do not hit a woman' thing is really dumb(do not hit ANYBODY), I'll have to say, in MOST cases, men can easily defend themselves from a woman without seriously injuring her. The reverse is not the case.

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
rationalmind:

Why you wan know? cheesy
na question
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
50calibre:

Ok!! Here comes the "I can never beat mŷ wife crew" Lool this is ridiculous.

Have you ever been provoked by a woman? I don't think so.

IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION......................SO U R JUSTIFIED TO HIT ANY WOMAN SIMPLY because SHE PROVOKED YOU

AM SORRY BUT FOR THIS YOUR SELF-JUSTIFICATION YOU OUGHT TO SELL UR COCK TO THE NEAREST OCTOPUS

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by dinachi(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2015
MsPat:
If u marry me, i'll whoop the devil and his ideas outta your mind! angry angry

I don watch chinese and japanese channels tire grin grin
On a serious note....u shudnt even think of beating ur wife...that's immature embarassed
Beating of wives is immature but verbally abusing your husband is mature right?

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
dinachi:

Beating of wives is immature but verbally abusing your husband is mature right?
No one said its mature....but she's your wife for Pete's sake not your kid!

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by universal101: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
HAPPY HOLIDAY GOES WITH GOOD HOLIDAY COACHING FOR YOUR CHILDREN

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by dinachi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
MsPat:

No one said its mature....but she's your wife for Pete's sake not your kid!
Is he not also your husband for Pete's sake?
My point is until I see women condemn their verbal abuse as much as they condemn physical abuse I won't be convinced.
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by snakebeat: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
debrihachi:

I do hit my bf and he doesn't hit back. ...... If u can't hit ur mother u should never hit ur wife
@ the emboldened, u're very silly for making such sentence. How can u compare a man's wife to his mum? Someone who brought him to life & nurtured him...
I don't blame u, I blame ur boyfriend for condoning ur reprehensible behaviour, & these are the kind of things weak men will continue to cause. u're even proud to say u hit ur boyfriend, just see the kind of senseless comment u're making, idio*t...

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
dinachi:

Is he not also your husband for Pete's sake?
My point is until I see women condemn their verbal abuse as much as they condemn physical abuse I won't be convinced.
So you beat your wife?

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by dinachi(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
MsPat:

So you beat your wife?
So you abuse your husband?

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Kaczynski: 11:30am On May 31
I use a telephone cable on my wife now and then, and the way she screams is anything but quiet. I think it might be the weight of the copper inside but that thing cuts like a knife, it's on a completely different level to anything you get with a whip, crop or belt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / If You Are Struggling So Hard And Money Hasn't Come, Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.