Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (44475 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Saucekide25(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by money121(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
kestolove95:
If my wife. Raise ha hands. On me...I will just leav d house and come back at nyt...by den d devil go don leav her..may. God not let me raise on on ma wife

amin ooooo my brother
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
rationalmind:

I'm wondering what makes you feel I'm not yet married
your wife go try sha
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by abbey621(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Any woman can be slapped or beaten if she deserves it. We are all humans, I've learnt to never say never when it comes to relationships. Women are always quick to cry foul whenever issues of domestic violence comes on but if we carefully analyze majority of domestic violence situations, women were the instigators especially in western cultures(My uncle's wife slapped my grandma, my uncle slapped her back, she called police accused him of domestic violence. Uncle lost his house and his freedom).

My advice to real men out there, if a woman starts demanding equal rights in your home, get rid of her. If she doesn't see you as the head of the household, you're only going to get frustrated and we all know what frustration leads to....... Finally there are several ways to deal with a woman besides hitting her, a wise man should educate himself on a few of these methods, it pays far more than violence!

7 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
that's the hediot,stupid and oloshi type of hubby nursing thoughts of beating his wife before marriage

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
kilokeys:
i imagine a scenario where she overpowers u.. beats u to pulp, dislocates ur knee with pestle remove two teeth with frying pan..

u would still never admit ur wife beat u, would u?

u go form accident
duhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat da fcck!!! too much film dey worry u. shuo?!

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by LadyX(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Who administers corrective medicine to you when you're wrong?

50calibre:
I reason with the OP! I think he lives up to his moniker.

I can't rule out beating up my wife, matter of fact I would have no qualms beating her up should she talk or act in a way that warrants it.

I'm not like these other "eager to please" guys who will say they can't touch a woman no matter what (many of which haven't been tested).. Lol fortunately for me, I'm not guided by those same principle, so I make no such declarations or promises.

I will prefer to avoid resorting to any form of physical altercation however, I won't rule it out. I'm from the school of thought which says respect is reciprocal, women should learn to act in a civil & respectful manner & in return you will get respect from your husband without asking.

When you act like a mad woman & words of mouth fail to permeate your head, then my hands will rise to the task & administer some corrective medicine.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by MarieSucre(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
rationalmind:

When you've quit being emotional, go back to read the op
you might as well ask if we blacks should start taking whites as slaves, afterall they started it. two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by DuchessLily(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lol....
Dont worry eeh....With dis ur ' rationalmind 'on dis matter, God will give u a macho-woman for a wife,, say Amen ...hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Laid2001: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ewuro4:

That's Fair.

I will def call the cops on whomever lay his hands on a woman even if she instigated the fight.

Call the cops now. Na two fighting for this Nigeria.!

If a woman deems it fit to slap a man, be it her husband or not, she has invited a befitting reply!.

I will personally not slap or beat my wife, but that is because she will not even dream of slapping me too.

Verbal and emotional war is even a no no for me. But my wife would have known that if any woman slaps me outside she get her slap back.
Her husband no be mumu.

It will not even happen, who born monkey.!

4 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by buoye1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
from the moniker though..............go ahead and kill her you hear
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Boss13: 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
kestolove95:
If my wife. Raise ha hands. On me...I will just leav d house and come back at nyt...by den d devil go don leav her..may. God not let me raise on on ma wife

Laughs. You will be the first to slap the little devil that has possessed your wife. If only you know what women are made of - not girl-friend oh; girl-friend is different from wife.

5 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
rationalmind:
I saw this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/457400/why-husbands-beat-wives) earlier and noticed how ladies claim it's unacceptable for a man to beat a woman under any circumstance.

How about a scenario where the wife raises her hands to beat the husband? Yes, I'll beat that devil out of my wife if and only if she ever raises her hand to beat me first.

Get married first and see how easy it is. People like you will be the first to kneel, prostrate and cry for your wife whenever issues come up between you.

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by lexzyg: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
rationalmind:
I saw this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/457400/why-husbands-beat-wives) earlier and noticed how ladies claim it's unacceptable for a man to beat a woman under any circumstance.

How about a scenario where the wife raises her hands to beat the husband? Yes, I'll beat that devil out of my wife if and only if she ever raises her hand to beat me first.
so you know is the devil in her and you think by beating the devil in her is the solution? Guy wise up Jor

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
There is a huge difference between responding in a "reactive" or "proactive" way to aggression.
The way we chose to respond is a matter of training and personal internal civilization.
If you respond in a proactive way, it keeps your own dignity and the one who addresses you alive. That way you show that someone else will not define how you respond but you yourself. It makes you have control over the situation instead of others. You keep the power at your side instead of losing it by responding with violence.
There is a strong need and urge to end domestic violence in Naija and a high need to learn to control temper and respond in alternative ways.
I would also remind men who are physically stronger than women to consider that it are only cowards who take a weaker prey or respond to the buzzing of a mosquito. Know your strength and know how to control your power position. That's what a man makes a man and a leader makes a leader.

~ Say no to domestic violence in Nigeria, say yes to the bill ... One team, one love, one Nigeria ~

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by ikombe: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
kestolove95:
you dey yarn kpansh. I go beat am like say na faruq lawal and otediola wey thief money undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Too many kids here. Marriage doesn't come with a manual. Most times, you'd do what works best for your union.
Women will always desire to win an argument regardless of whatever moral values their disposition tends to obliterate. A woman who loves and respects you will never speak to you in an untoward manner, neither would a man, nor even get physical with you. When your PC shows signs of a software glitch and becomes unresponsive, you do a manual reset. Cold booting. cheesy how you reset it, depends on the situation at hand.

8 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by komek(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
kilokeys:
i imagine a scenario where she overpowers u.. beats u to pulp, dislocates ur knee with pestle remove two teeth with frying pan..

u would still never admit ur wife beat u, would u?

u go form accident

woman wrapper

3 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by tohero(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
I just hope I won't have a wife that will made me thinking of raising my hand.

Some women enh!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Dragonking: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
abbey621:
Any woman can be slapped or beaten if she deserves it. We are all humans, I've learnt to never say never when it comes to relationships. Women are always quick to cry foul whenever issues of domestic violence comes on but if we carefully analyze majority of domestic violence situations, women were the instigators especially in western cultures(My uncle's wife slapped my grandma, my uncle slapped her back, she called police accused him of domestic violence. Uncle lost his house and his freedom).

My advice to real men out there, if a woman starts demanding equal rights in your home, get rid of her. If she doesn't see you as the head of the household, you're only going to get frustrated and we all know what frustration leads to....... Finally there are several ways to deal with a woman besides hitting her, a wise man should educate himself on a few of these methods, it pays far more than violence!

Women are the real cause of marital problems but they will never accept this..Check every dispute in a family, the woman is the major cause of the quarrel. I know of a woman that slaps the husband regularly, just because the man dey form i will not beat her until she slapped him in the public. Thats when he knew that enough was enough..the man waited until they got home and dealt with her big time..since then, she respected herself.

am not in support of men beating their wives unjustly but women should also not frustrate the man to do it.

7 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
I can never lay hands my wife - a woman I KNOW I LOVE..........if she ever does raise a hand to slap me well if I deserve it then so be it odawise she will hav to suffer psychological trauma cos she will sleep alone 4like a month

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Laid2001: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tufanja:
There is a huge difference between responding in a "reactive" or "proactive" way to aggression.
The way we chose to respond is a matter of training and personal internal civilization.
If you respond in a proactive way, it keeps your own dignity and the one who addresses you alive. That way you show that someone else will not define how you respond but you yourself. It makes you have control over the situation instead of others. You keep the power at your side instead of losing it by responding with violence.
There is a strong need and urge to end domestic violence in Naija and a high need to learn to control temper and respond in alternative ways.
I would also remind men who are physically stronger than women to consider that it are only cowards who take a weaker pray or respond to the buzzing of a mosquito. Know your strength and know how to control your power position. That's what a man makes a man and a leader makes a leader.

~ Say no to domestic violence in Nigeria, say yes to the bill ... One team, one love, one Nigeria ~

I will implore woment knowing that they are weaker than their men to be respectful and show no aggression to the man, so that they will not invite worse reaction from the man.
It goes both ways. It takes the respect by women and restraints by men to combat domestic violence in Nigeria.

With one sided approach, we will never achieve it!

4 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by 50calibre(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
LadyX:
Who administers corrective medicine to you when you're wrong?

You didn't read my comment properly, go back and read the last paragraph.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by otunbadan(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
rationalmind:

The kind of trends you see when underage children are allowed on Nairaland
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by debrihachi(f): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
rationalmind:

I do hit my bf and he doesn't hit back. ...... If u can't hit ur mother u should never hit ur wife
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by 50calibre(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
04donjazzy:

I can never lay hands my wife - a woman I KNOW I LOVE ..........if she ever does raise a hand to slap me well if I deserve it then so be it odawise she will hav to suffer psychological trauma cos she will sleep alone 4like a month

Ok!! Here comes the "I can never beat mŷ wife crew" Lool this is ridiculous.

Have you ever been provoked by a woman? I don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Dragonking: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
debrihachi:

I do hit my bf and he doesn't hit back. ...... If u can't hit ur mother u should never hit ur wife

If thats true, then one day kick him in the balls, lets see what will happen to you. remember to show us pics.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Dragonking: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
50calibre:

Ok!! Here comes the "I can never beat mŷ wife crew" Lool this is ridiculous.

Have you ever been provoked by a woman? I don't think so.

Dont mind them..they come here forming and spewing lies. let them jam one witcch..His eyes will clear. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by LadyX(f): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thank you sister. Why should anyone beat me? The person will definitely lose my respect.

This isn't for me.
One single slap and we will go our separate ways.
I have zero tolerance for violence. I don't hit people and I don't want anybody to hit me.
What kind of relationship / marriage is that in which people beat each other? What kind of a home? I would be ashamed.

I cannot respect anyone who resorts to violence.

I pity those wo/men who have to endure domestic violence for one reason or another. cry
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hahaha... This guy don't know how to deal with a woman! My wife slaps mi, I will tell her thank you... But the danger lies ahead.

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by richielan: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.cashbay20.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. by 50calibre(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
debrihachi:

I'm sorry but you are very stup*id for comparing a man's wife to his mum who birthed & raised him.

Idiotic comments like yours are the kind of things which might earn you a slap from someone like me. That boyfriend of yours must be the world's most idiotic guy, he's a perfect match for you.

Take off that blonde weave on your head so you can get fresh air, whenever black girls adorn ridiculous weaves like that, they tend to talk & act stupi*d

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Only Introverts Will Understand These / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.