Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? (984 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Girl Wearing Redeem Church Hand-band Allows Guy To Take Picture With Her Boobs / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
i was telling a lady that i was gonna get married to an older lady nd she was shouting nd saying i shouldn't .i asked her why buh she didn't tell me so I'm asking y'al.....
plz is it wrong??
dieu gracias
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol do u want her to be sendin u to d market?
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by Booty4me: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
The poster above me is jobless

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by ArchEnemy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol do u want her to be sendin u to d market?

Or say Tomtwen go and prepare the amala we ll eat this night and do the dishes.

OP, avoid it as best as you can. Except the lady is too good to let go
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by iphanyiuma(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sorry what's oldee
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by iceberylin(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Should have asked the lady sad angry
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by Mubbyleey(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Age is just a number....

Unless if u ar gonna marry granny...
That means ur case dy yaba.
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Sorry what's oldee
haba nahhh why are always fond of bashing people Does he have to tell you is a mistake he mean oldeundecided some nigerins behaving as if they children of elizabeth or mungo park
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
lol.....
u shouldn't just view it from that angle nau...
ah dnt mean a very old woman,ah meant sumone that seniors me with months mayb four or five
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by jamex93(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Sorry what's oldee

lwkmd....

oldee is the general name for every single lady above 50years......so I think d poster loves old women... but not too old sha, DAT kind 50years....

lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by iphanyiuma(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
baffah96:
haba nahhh why are always fond of bashing people Does he have to tell you is a msitake he mean oldeundecided some nigerins behaving as if they children of elizabeth or mongu park
sorry bro what's "MSITAKE", or "OLDE" or "MONGU" park...abeg do correction..-its mistake,older,and mungo park...heheheheh gringringrin if you see the last one tell me... am very mean
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by iphanyiuma(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
jamex93:

lwkmd....

oldee is the general name for every single lady above 50years......so I think d poster loves old women... but not too old sha, DAT kind 50years....

lwkmd
heheheheheh one like for you bro
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
sorry bro what's "MSITAKE", or "OLDE" or "MONGU" park...abeg do correction..-its mistake,older,and mungo park...heheheheh gringringrin if you see the last one tell me... am very mean
as long as the mesSage you are trying to convey have been received their is nothing to worry about
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by iphanyiuma(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
baffah96:
as long as the mesSage you are trying to convey have been received their is nothing to worry about
is that y you are very concious bout what you type??...lollzz I hear you bro
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
i meant older not oldee,itz a mistake
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
is that y you are very concious bout what you type??...lollzz I hear you bro
I think nobody is perfect right
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by iphanyiuma(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
baffah96:
I think nobody is perfect right
yes sir you said it all
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
yes sir you said it all
and please as for now am not sir wink
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by akinsadeez(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
the people on this thread are not serious at all grin They have left the substance of the thread and are commenting on msitake and oldee. Nairalanders can just be very funny and crazy sometimes. lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by iphanyiuma(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Well if you ask me bro I think age doesn't even count... My babie is 3 years older than me and I still call her baby...maturity is not in size...if you wanna marry an older lady its double thumbs up for you bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little? by khassy(m): 2:17am On Feb 23, 2015
yes
shebi u wan Marry your mother abi
reason is simple... don't expect respect when she's angry

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be True? / She Broke Up With Me Now She Wants Me Back Pls Help! / Was His Decision Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.