Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? (1176 Views)

Will Your Tell Your Neighbor What Their Children Always Pass Through? / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUR WIFE FLAGS DOWN YOUR CAR WHILE YOU ARE RETURNING FROM AN OFFICIAL OUTING WITH YOUR FEMALE BOSS? WILL YOU TELL YOUR BOSS TO VACATE THE FRONT SEAT ?
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by simplemach(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Why should the so called boss sit in the front seat when he knows i have a wife?

2 Likes

Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by pinkycute(f): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Of course, I will tell her to vacate the front sit.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Of course. You dont even need to be told sef. The eye I will give you if you are busy forming unaware eh....
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by shaqhead: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
simplemach:
Why should the so called boss sit in the front seat when he knows i have a wife?
Rily? Tel me somtin..so called boss abi? No make me laf...wen u fynd ursef in such a situation, u can den com bk to tel us d truth of ur experience instead of bn emotional.
For me d question is quite clear and its unecessary to make a fuss about such irrelevancy.
1. Sinc its official engagement; respect shd b given to whom it is due-my boss. At dt point in time I am first an employee b4 a husband!

2. Jst bcz my boss sits in d front seat or on d bonnet n my wife has to sit at d back jst dt time doesnt make my wife any less of my wife or me any less of d husband!

Funny enof, hv seen ppl who wl rather sit at d bk "owners corner" rather than d front so ds things r purely subjective and in my opinion makin a fuss out of seats is way way unnecessary in ds context.

3 Likes

Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by doveJfj(f): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
So far,they know each other. it does not mean since it was your Oga that was in d car.unless,you are aware that you'll pick your wife on the way.that is when you'll tell her that she should sit at the back or open the back door 4 her so as not to be rude.
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by Kennywills7(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2015
She is already in d front so wots wrong by d wife sitting at d back? it doesn't change d fact dat she is d wife and d boss remains d boss
Honouring ur boss for a single day of remaining at d front is not bad at all because d wife has and will still b sitting at d front after dat scenario
D car belongs to her too so sitting at d back for a few minutes or hours wont kill her or make her less of a wife

3 Likes

Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by dkronicle(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Kini big deal ? She was with me in d front seat, picked my wife unscheduled, my wife needs to manage d back seat unless she is a drunk.

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by StealthyMe(m): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2015
What's the fuss? If the front seat's already occupied,she sits at the back undecided
Is there a law against that? It wouldnt kill her na...Isn't the back seat meant for humans ?

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by eagleae7(m): 12:48am On Feb 23, 2015
she (the boss) will do the needful without being told if she's got manner

but whether front or back seat don't really matter anyway

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Why unnecessary show of love.

Wife should respect the situation,because definitely,boss can't sit there forever,just a matter of minutes.

Since its official,wife should go back..

A good wife would even respect your boss by going to back seat.

Na front seat dey bring food come house?

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 23, 2015
simplemach:
SHE WASNT ANTICIPATING DAT KIND OF SITUATION NAU?
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Of course. You dont even need to be told sef. The eye I will give you if you are busy forming unaware eh....
NA QUERY U WON DASH YOUR BOO SO O? LOL...VERY FUNNY ISH I TELL U
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 23, 2015
eagleae7:
she (the boss) will do the needful without being told if she's got manner

but whether front or back seat don't really matter anyway
WHAT IF SHE DOESNT? SHE MYT B OLDER DAN UR WYF, U KNW?
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 23, 2015
simplemach:
DIS UR QUESTION GET AS E BE O!
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by eagleae7(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2015
bheegsam:

WHAT IF SHE DOESNT? SHE MYT B OLDER DAN UR WYF, U KNW?

older or not a man and his wife is 1 and nothing should come between.

like I said b4 front or back all na seat. a learned wife should also b able to code the situation, if the lady alights @her stop she comes to d front.

There'll be no problem so far it doesn't happen often

1 Like

Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Please o, how many minutes/hours is the boss going to sit on the front seat that will make me to cause unnecessary drama?
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by veave(f): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Errrrmmmmmmm, why should you use your personal car for official duty?
Why didn't you use the company car. undecided
or better still your boss' car undecided

the story do not add up. I am not so generous to use my car for official duties. Even if you volunteer to fuel it. I don't know about other employees cool
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by frannyema(f): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2015
I wonder why we take little matters so serious, for how long will the boss be there. As if he will be there everyday.
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by onyekachee(f): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2015
So long as its just a day to please her,I think I can let that happen,its not like she will keep sitting on the front seat forever
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by Bosch10(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Kennywills7:
She is already in d front so wots wrong by d wife sitting at d back? it doesn't change d fact dat she is d wife and d boss remains d boss
Honouring ur boss for a single day of remaining at d front is not bad at all because d wife has and will still b sitting at d front after dat scenario
D car belongs to her too so sitting at d back for a few minutes or hours wont kill her or make her less of a wife
dont mind them,i dont know the significance of sitting at the front seat,if my fiancee try that by fighting for ordinary seats,i might not marry her again
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by ayanbaba2(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2015
nothing new under the heaven....
Naija women always hard to please...
Humbleness is the key...
It is just for a moment, why trouble yourself over a seat...
Run out of thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Your Tell Your Boss To Vacate The Front Seat Of Your Car For Your Wife? by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2015
If the husband cannot tell his female boss to move to the back, does it not mean that the husband respects his female boss more?

(1) (Reply)

IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? / Photo: A Wealthy Man Was Kicked Out Of His $1.3 House By His Wife.. / Love And Attraction Perfume, How Effective Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.