Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School (34398 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Dammytrager(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2015
*went into a teachers staffroom, saw a teacher's food and ate it, hunger fit make u do anything
*insulting a teacher only to find him at my back
*putting on 4 boxers to school cos of cane

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Soso990240(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2015
hav done alot.Wrote a Love letter to my crush then.She rejected d letter and insulted my friend i sent to her.Out of anger,my friend gummed d letter on our class board..lol. All man read d letter..and i was really ashamed of myself.We later became friends and nw,she is married wit 2kids..those days was crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2015
so many
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by MrSarcasm(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Pressed a girls tits in Biology class angry angry angry, she wanted to complain, I then forced my hands and "Rape pressed" the boobs, she started enjoying it, so she put her bag at her front so the teacher won't see us.. and funny thing was that, we were at the front angry and then the next day I apologized cry

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by realGURU(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Can you make quick money online? But first of all, What are scams? Is a program that promise to make you rich in the short possible time, they are mostly advertised as get rich quick programs. Will they make you rich in reality, the best answer should be no, this is why they are called scams.
Most people advertising scam product are doing it for one of the following reason,
Either to take away money directly from you, through fictitious advertisement, they will keep on telling you to subscribe for some service to

continue reading

7 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by kika23(f): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Dodge morning mass and morning prayers grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2015
I Bleep a student teacher back then.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by kika23(f): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2015
MizMyColi:
Rub and Shine grin

I did that too!! cheesy
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by dharay99: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2015
MizMyColi:
Flyinggrin.
how?as in super woman?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by kurajordan(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2015
i had sex wif ma agricultural-science teacher in d staff room
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by MizMyColi(f): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

I did that too!! cheesy

Yes ooo
No time.

All na baff ni cheesy cheesy cheesy

T'was really crayy back then.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by kika23(f): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2015
ajibolabd:
I Bleep a student teacher back then.

Haaaaaa.... All these children angry
That teacher is a peter file (no oofience) angry
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2015
I was the schools electrician... Emeka was always called whenever any fan or bulb stops working...
Funny enough I was not a science student

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by freethinker01: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Fought with one copper that was posted to our school. Everytin every1 does even if it doesn't warrant it, he beats us. Well, some1 has to grow some ball 2 challenge him n I wad the 1.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Airforce1(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
rheether:
I smoked white Chalk to piece.

Fixed wink

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by dharay99: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
See as dem book space angry
no dey dull grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by MizMyColi(f): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
dharay99:

how?as in super woman?

Don't worry.
Those who know it will know.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by 0b1nna: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Rapmoney:
Mine: When I was in SS1, I refused to cut grass as a punishment for cracking a nutty joke that 'scattered' the entire classroom during Government class. Before then, Mr Coker had given me the caning of my life! grin The school authority requested that my dad come to school with me and I know say if palee hear the matter, kasala go burst! I cunningly invited one fat okada man as my dad...all na arrangeegrin The guy man gave me one dirty slap in the principal's office to make the whole thing look real. I nor fit forget that slap in a hurry. I got my way sha...but the slap ehhn, nor be here!

Share yours too.

Lol @ fat okada man.

Taking other peoples note & tearing off the last page, recopying it and covering the back page b4 submitting it for marking.
*All these were done in minutes while the notemarking excercise was on going in the classroom.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Vitaglyde: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
High school was a rewarding experience
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by parcifal: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2015
I burned down teachers plantain plantation during a manual labour one friday. Though I regret such act now.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by kika23(f): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes ooo
No time.

All na baff ni cheesy cheesy cheesy

T'was really crayy back then.

The harmattan wasn't a joking matter at all....

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Acekidc4(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
So Much Space Booking on this Thread!! WHY?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by ceejay80s(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
I fuuccked my teacher from behind when I was in ss2,
In 3D view
Na me dey mark test papers then, we were the only one left in school, me & her, she was about 25yrs then
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by understatement: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
After exams,my school still wouldn't allow us to go out and play games so boys dey jump fence wella

Meanwhile our school is very close to the main road...so on dis day,as we jump fence land for ground gbam! na in front of our teacher okada!

Dat day I wished I was jet li and cld immediately do the backlip into the skul compound...4 wia..na so we jeje follow the man go serve punishment..

The most funny thing was dat,u know there were still peepz inside dat avnt climbed,dos of us already caught outside didn't say anyfin...na wen u jump u go know say yawa don gas...everybody just dey open mouth as in dey land for ground...

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
i broke a beaker and of course since my mom musn't know i told her we were asked to buy one,and instead of collecting #200 i collected #500

I have to buy a textbook for #900 and collected #1000 but before i could pay the price was increased to #1000.
But i wouldn't do that now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by jamb20s: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by AmakaDNB(f): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
YNeme3E:
Lol,, well I wasn't mischievous in school then,,. Just a cool, calm dude..
Asi ocha

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by ikombe: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
YNeme3E:
Lol,, well I wasn't mischievous in school then,,. Just a cool, calm dude..
undecided ifa hear
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
My teacher ask us to name living things that suck blood,
I said VAMPIRE.

I go stokessss

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by MizMyColi(f): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:
Dodge morning mass and morning prayers grin

Yeesss...
I did too.

Well, get late to dinning hall at your own risk.

We had bullies then who'd turn all the food meant for a table (10-12 people).

We called the act [size=14pt]"Massacre"[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by eldnix: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2015
:-XFollowing ladies to d rest room to peep on dia. Punja while they pissed lipsrsealed
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by yahx(m): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Well I was d best dodger*my own na to go dinning. After that dodge agn*my cloth brush spung soap dey inside bag any were night catch us na dere we go sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Life Has Its Challenges But We Must Never Give Up PHOTO / Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest / 6 Effective Ways To Read And Remember Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.