Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? (42384 Views)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kandiikane(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by veave(f): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin grin

this thread sweet well well.

I no go fight today...
grin grin grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by 1miccza: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's already super supernatural bro. What's needed is just the right application smiley

Certainly bro onpointedness!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by jpphilips(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chillisauce:

They dia, make this mexican drug pusher called truckpusher dey deceive you.
Time for yall to stop licking sh1t from ass holes grin
You dont even know he is a roasterbout.

Truckpusher na here you dey dey razzle small small girls as per say you dey work for oil rig.
You no tell them say na roasterbout you be ni grin
you don die for my hand today.
I dey come make i go drink my drugs. grin

Roast about, the giant ladies of the deck grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nicklaus:
Yea you should change your mode of reasoning and understanding bcoz you left out the part that they are in phone contact. Anything else Man pretending to be a woman.
I just looked at ur comment n I laughed.Its such a pity that pple with such negative mentality still exist.Foreign prison is nt like nigerian prison where u can't make calls.And also a pity cos I am not just a woman but a very beautiful n smart one at that.I took off my pix cos smone advised me to,bt if u decide to decieve urself that I am a man,CHEERsss!

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
ekwulex:

Really? U must be single. So what happens when the woman has health issues and cannot have sex for a certain period ( eg. high risk pregnancy or just put to bed and need the body to heal)? So the marriage would come to an end or u'll cheat? What if the man has some health issues that has reduced his ability to perform sexually? The woman should leave or cheat?
I see too many singles having sex too often with their boy/girl friend as though they are married, and I think this is where all these problems stem from, when they get married and face realities of life, they just can't cope.
Is sex an important activity in marriage? O yes! Very very important. Is sex all it needs for a marriage to survive? Hell no!. Even people who have sex with their patners everyday still find time to cheat, so sex on its own can never satisfy. Do you want to know what makes a man/ woman stay faithful? Self discipline and respect for your patner.
Please please please! To all the single men and women out there, don't go into marriage with the wrong notion that sex is what would keep your partner, or without constants sex you woulnt remain in the marriage. I love u all
Excellent response.The kind of response coming from both guys n ladies is actually alarming.they believe marriage is all about sex.if no sex,u die.Seriously,Wahala dey o!
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
kandiikane:

http://media0./media/Rhhr8D5mKSX7O/giphy.gif

how can i use it? it just displaying the link
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by chibic(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Rayhut:
Nigerians we pretend alot and like to use religious belief to cover up, those who are saying by grace couples can stay apart for long without sex is just story story, no married man or woman fit stay without sex for three months., they be fire wood. Come to alade market here in ikeja and see how women are rushing th intimacy gadget they call rabbit. In nigeria we live in secrecy and self denial. .is either they masturbate or have a service boy., for men they maybe patronizing love pedlars
for real nigerians live in secrecy.especially our women.after all the pretences as if they don't like sex much,there is somebody somewhere sleeping with them.and most hubbies travels always thinking that wives can cope because our women pretend so much about sex.that's why these men are shatered and shocked when they discover that their wives can't cope and start sleeping around.faceless forums like nairaland is where I've seen women admitting that they can't deal with a man that can't satisfy them sexually because they loves good sex but in real life,you'll never see a nigerian girl bold enough to say that to her hubby.let alone public.
Let me tell you a true story.
A guy(somehow a friend) was dating a church member.this guy is a very nice guy and was spending much on the babe.after 8months into the relationship,the babe demanded that they should stop having sex because its sin.meanwhile the babe was already cheating on him with a mopol dude she met wherever.she wanted to pretend to us and their church members that she was a real born again. Hence,the step to stop having sex with the guy.but the main reason is cos she's gotten some one who will be ffucking her secretly.we used to call her a wife material until she was exposed.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kingsasian:
cope ko poke ni

sad
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nicklaus(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
pweetymama:
I just looked at ur comment n I laughed.Its such a pity that pple with such negative mentality still exist.Foreign prison is nt like nigerian prison where u can't make calls.And also a pity cos I am not just a woman but a very beautiful n smart one at that.I took off my pix cos smone advised me to,bt if u decide to decieve urself that I am a man,CHEERsss!
cheesy who gives a shyt whether you are man or not Beautiful women don't make noise. did u say u laughed Who cares u are probably in a comic tranceangry it's a pity your fish brain couldn't process my quote, and who made a comparism of foreign nd home prison Gosh! you are even wrong phones aren't allowed in foreign prison unless smuggled in. The only thing is they are allowed to make monitored calls at a limited time in the prison. So spare me the idealistic foreign land perfection. If the husband of the woman in question was in prison, he stood a chance to say "hello my wife am in prison" and if u missed the part that the op said he sends money, perhaps you can as well come up with another story or a list of available jobs in prison grin ILLITERATE!. Who cares about ur pix, haven't I seen enough ?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nicklaus(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
pweetymama:
cheesy who gives a shyt whether you are man or not Beautiful women don't make noise. did u say u laughed Who cares u are probably in a comic tranceangry it's a pity your fish brain couldn't process my quote, and who made a comparism of foreign nd home prison Gosh! you are even wrong phones aren't allowed in foreign prison unless smuggled in. The only thing is they are allowed to make monitored calls at a limited time in the prison. So spare me the idealistic foreign land perfection. If the husband of the woman in question was in prison, he stood a chance to say "hello my wife am in prison" and if u missed the part that the op said he sends money, perhaps you can as well come up with another story or a list of available jobs in prison grin ILLITERATE!. Who cares about ur pix, haven't I seen enough ? SMART wOMAN hahahahagrin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kandiikane(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
funmilayoB:

how can i use it? it just displaying the link

Copy the link and the paste it inside the img code. The button after the red A.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Bimpe29: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
To be candid, it has not been easy for me in terms of every thing that comes with matrimonial life . However, it takes an unflinching discipline to really cope with this circumstance. It has been tempting, but my love life hasn't been compromised. One of the unpleasant moments for couple, is to be geographically separated. I miss my wife, my kids & my home.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
kandiikane:

Copy the link and the paste it inside the img code. The button after the red A.

Thanks alot.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nicklaus:
cheesy who gives a shyt whether you are man or not Beautiful women don't make noise. did u say u laughed Who cares u are probably in a comic tranceangry it's a pity your fish brain couldn't process my quote, and who made a comparism of foreign nd home prison Gosh! you are even wrong phones aren't allowed in foreign prison unless smuggled in. The only thing is they are allowed to make monitored calls at a limited time in the prison. So spare me the idealistic foreign land perfection. If the husband of the woman in question was in prison, he stood a chance to say "hello my wife am in prison" and if u missed the part that the op said he sends money, perhaps you can as well come up with another story or a list of available jobs in prison grin ILLITERATE!. Who cares about ur pix, haven't I seen enough ? SMART wOMAN hahahahagrin
If u actually go around insulting people,m so so sorry for ur life.A pity I.DIOTS still exist!USELESS FOO.L AND F.UCKTARD!Ur mates are iin d Zoo.U better go n join them.RETA.RD!See d MU.MU looking for every reason to judge odas,wen u r not even sure of d real situation of d man in question.HOLY PASS pple!D man's wife inn question,will neva tell it all cos she is nt a fool.INEXPERIENCED GOATs looking for who to advice. And if U think u can go about insulting people,bring it on,let me finish wats left of ur miserable life.OSWOR!

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nicklaus(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
pweetymama:
If u actually go around insulting people,m so so sorry for ur life.A pity I.DIOTS still exist!USELESS FOO.L AND F.UCKTARD!Ur mates are iin d Zoo.U better go n join them.RETARD!U think u can go about insulting people.Bring it on,let me finish wats left of ur miserable life.OSWOR!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! See insult For ur mind o. I.diotFucktardZooRetardUseless and what again ooo grin but you mumu sha,,, so this is ur definition of insult, trust me it's sheer out pour of stupidity on my part, I ll be kind to call you a solecistic twit. U started with the insult tho I happened to enjoy it, trust me I ll give u the benefit of ur stolidity but until then I just want you to realize you how pathetically puerile you are. What are u doing here again Damnit! U shud be on 2go angry
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nicklaus:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! See insult For ur mind o. I.diotFucktardZooRetardUseless and what again ooo grin but you mumu sha,,, so this is ur definition of insult, trust me it's sheer out pour of stupidity on my part, I ll be kind to call you a solecistic twit. U started with the insult tho I happened to enjoy it, trust me I ll give u the benefit of ur stolidity but until then I just want you to realize you how pathetically puerile you are. What are u doing here again Damnit! U shud be on 2go angry
LOL.See yaba left ESCAPEe!Ehhnn,u just told me ur life history!2go children,go on ur playmates are waiting for u!IMBECI.LE!

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nicklaus(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
pweetymama:
LOL.See yaba left ESCAPEe!Ehhnn,u just told me ur life history!2go children,go on ur playmates are waiting for u!IMBECI.LE!
Dunce on a sip, this is what history looks like in her school grin a wasted semen. She probably doesn't know d meaning of LOL, she is hurting and LOLing grin First Class ELAMIwink I even overrated u for recommending 2go, a phoneless you ll be more impactful to ur parents, you shud be preparing for common entrance. Anyway this is what ur parents should get for sending u to a mushy pry skul at d back of nowhere grin. Bleep-ing Ill-bred Strumpet ! angry
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nicklaus:
Dunce on a sip, this is what history looks like in her school grin a wasted semen. She probably doesn't know d meaning of LOL, she is hurting and LOLing grin First Class ELAMIwink I even overrated u for recommending 2go, a phoneless you ll be more impactful to ur parents, you shud be preparing for common entrance. Anyway this is what ur parents should get for sending u to a mushy pry skul at d back of nowhere grin. Bleep-ing Ill-bred Strumpet ! angry
E dey pain u?LOL again.M actually enjoying every bit of dis.Even d mushy pri sch better pass ur current situation.Oswor! coming online to vomit rubbish!U want to judge odas,abi?MR KNOW-IT-ALL.Thank God u talked of ur stupidity cos ur existence is actually a wasted effort.See ur life dangling from an electric pole!I know ur mum must have considered abortion wen pregnant with u,SLOWPOKE!Oya,GO HUG TRANSFORMER!

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nicklaus(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
pweetymama:
E dey pain u?LOL again.M actually enjoying every bit of dis.Even d mushy pri sch better pass ur current situation.Oswor! coming online to vomit rubbish!U want to judge odas,abi?MR KNOW-IT-ALL.Thank God u talked of ur stupidity cos ur existence is actually a wasted effort.See ur life dangling from an electric pole!I know ur mum must have considered abortion wen pregnant with u,SLOWPOKE!Oya,GO HUG TRANSFORMER!
I was just looking for a transformer to hug I cudnt find one but then I realized not all of us live under transformer like ur family with the wide sky blanket of nature wink can you be a little less obvious on how untutored you are pls Skul wey beta pass situation what a mortifying comparism grin haha, I keep seeing Oswor OMG! Do u even know anything at all. I-d-i-o-t it's OZUO ok, ur last name cheesy. I think am making ur day by replying u, giving u a sense of belonging, Abeg u no join, m only catching fun with ur MUMUity, you must be a last born, coz they ar mostly born on a liquor filled one night stand, and it sifted through to ur brain, PITY sad Oya another one ewu, m waiting.... wink

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Trust me, it works VERRRRRRY WELL.
A proof that PEOPLE LOVE THE IDEA OF MARRIAGE as a status symbol, to breed kids and to camouflage ALTERNATVE LIFESTYLES AND SEXUALITY. wink

Welcome to OPEN MARRIAGE!!!!

I like am well well o!!!!! grin

Married people who leave apart GET ALONG BETTER!!!!! cool

And here is the woman that used to show off her husband on her NL dp some few years back and boast about him grin

Wetin hapun naw cheesy

Where did all the love go? Oh, I know. When you guys decided to transform your marriage into an "open" one, you both saw that the neighbor's soup is sweeter than the one you cooked at home cheesy

That is the reason why every institution has rules. The rule of marriage is having no outside parties involved. Rules were set to keep order and once the order is broken, everything falls apart.

Next time, make sure you keep your soup in the freezer to prevent it from spoiling grin

Yeye old woman. At 50 you still dey fucki fucki about like a kid who just found out that his phenis has other uses beside pissing cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly ,this isn't to say that other race do not have great women out there, but the load of crap that our women take from us is unprecedented. grin
I am a living witness to it

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by nath01(m): 5:13am On Jul 13, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm.
Thank God my story have change for better... I am living together with my wife and children in Canada. Hallelujah.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by nwakaibeya1: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtSL76pTQc …>>Humanbeigns who have spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this videos and they know it is TRUE but humanbeigns beign what theyy are will never accept the truth easily

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo) / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.