Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? (42332 Views)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pwerrymansion(f): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
They don't cope, they just adjust/manage d situation!
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
[/quote][quote author=Rayhut post=31008213]Nigerians we pretend alot and like to use religious belief to cover up, those who are saying by grace couples can stay apart for long without sex is just story story, no married man or woman fit stay without sex for three months., they be fire wood. Come to alade market here in ikeja and see how women are rushing th intimacy gadget they call rabbit. In nigeria we live in secrecy and self denial. .is either they masturbate or have a service boy., for men they maybe patronizing love pedlars
you lie, I can stay for one year without sex. I am married and my husband is not around, I have been married for 5 years and I get to see my husband 2 times in a year, I have never cheated on him. He provides me with all that I need and I have two wonderful kids with him, I am blessed to be his wife . Long distance marriage do work, if u are dedicated to it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by youseuph(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
What about weekend things. Husby going home every weekend.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by zingo42(f): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Am in support of what uti said,:marriage is for matured people:u guys may nt believe me but Gods knows am saying the truth,my hubby was away throughout last year and came back Dec,I can swear wt anything ova my faithfulness,so all women are nt d same!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Rayhut:
Nigerians we pretend alot and like to use religious belief to cover up, those who are saying by grace couples can stay apart for long without sex is just story story, no married man or woman fit stay without sex for three months., they be fire wood. Come to alade market here in ikeja and see how women are rushing th intimacy gadget they call rabbit. In nigeria we live in secrecy and self denial. .is either they masturbate or have a service boy., for men they maybe patronizing love pedlars
hello dear,u lie big time.its dis mentality dat will make u cheat.wen u feel life is all about sex.As I talk to u,hubby has been away for a month+.I believe d love I hv for my famiily supercedes sex.I get admiration from guys everyday but to me my hubby is more than enough.Even if its a day I spend with him,I cherish it a lot.So dearie,its not all about sex except u make ur marriage so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by unlimitedvibes(f): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Ehn... You'd leave it behind oooo!! But you'd be gone for just two weeks na! I can cope with a month sef... wink so no wahala... I'd still be thinking it grin
loool

YOU CANT AFFORD TO MISS THIS HILARIOUS FRONT PAGE CONVERSATION
>>>>> 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag &
How To Correct

>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/2155129/5-main-habits-make-boobs

FOR MORE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Its not easy oo... Mine leaves for two weeks and the two weeks feels like two years... I miss him so much some days and its really Terrible as I get moody and all.

How do I cope? The children keep me busy, work and we talk about our feelings alot. How can I forget NL... Yea .. When he isn't home, I roam about the streets of NL alot

After four years... Can I ever get used to it?

Good news is that when he is around, I feel him to the fullest.
(Love you My Highness)

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
missmiss:

u just said it all. Though marriage is not for the lily-hearted, it takes great strength, love and commitment to each other, in other to scale through. I believe there are couples who still believe in the sanctity of marriage, no matter how people would try to deny that. long-distance not withstanding.
Commitment! That's the word.

If that is understood properly by both parties, there would be no case of infidelity.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
pweetymama:
hello dear,u lie big time.its dis mentality dat will make u cheat.wen u feel life is all about sex.As I talk to u,hubby has been away for a month+.I believe d love I hv for my famiily supercedes sex.I get admiration from guys everyday but to me my hubby is more than enough.Even if its a day I spend with him,I cherish it a lot.So dearie,its not all about sex except u make ur marriage so.
A zillion likes for you!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
A zillion likes for you!!
thanks dear
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Its not easy oo... Mine leaves for two weeks and the two weeks feels like two years... I miss him so much some days and its really Terrible as I get moody and all.

How do I cope? The children keep me busy, work and we talk about our feelings alot. How can I forget NL... Yea .. When he isn't home, I roam about the streets of NL alot

After four years... Can I ever get used to it?

Good news is that when he is around, I feel him to the fullest.
(Love you My Highness)

Hahaha, I understand. When he's around, the love heightens.

It's cool smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
pweetymama:
thanks dear
uwc
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by breakeven: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
utytill:
Marriage is for matured minds and it is not all about s*x.it is either you are in or out.
this is rubbish, sex is the first thing in marriage.remove sex and marriage will collapse.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by fpeter(f): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
That a married couple haven't been together in 8yrs is a huge joke, the man is probably tired of the marriage and has moved on. In this day and age of the internet and globalisation it is difficult to be apart for so long. It is not so difficult to get a spousal visa,moreover most companies encourage their staff to be with their partners whenever they are posted outside their station. Give me that lady number make I help her open her eyes.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
breakeven:

this is rubbish, sex is the first thing in marriage.remove sex and marriage will collapse.

Somewhat True undecided
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
fpeter:
That a married couple haven't been together in 8yrs is a huge joke, the man is probably tired of the marriage and has moved on. In this day and age of the internet,globalisation it is difficult to be apart for so long. It is not so difficult to get a spousal visa,moreover most companies encourage their staff to be with their partners whenever they are posted outside their station. Give me that lady number make I help her open her eyes.

smiley...Women are trying.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
pweetymama:
Preach this more, well done, I really hope some singles here will share this mentality.Cos frm what plenty are saying on here is, once the Man cant perform sexually marriage is over cos no more sex till you die.what happened to the 4 better 4 worse?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by erico2k2(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
breakeven:

Realy?so what U r saying is every 70 year Olds should be divorced ie not married?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by stpat1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
They should bear with him
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by ayusco85(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Haha! An engineer!! You don't have to be scared. Just don't abandon your wife for long, that's all smiley

Wat if I ve to be away for more dan 2months? She has to cope o, I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by rago(m): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
What makes you feel that you Know better than unmarried folks? undecided

c? das d poiny, m not married. so i quiet down. u shud too
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by rago(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jeezuzpick:

So married people should post and singles should shut up. Nice.

That still gives me the right to post here because I'm married with kids, for six years now.

I'm not saying your post is about me, though,

I just wonder how singles will like your post.

les learn frm em
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
breakeven:

Bros,i hail o.With dis ur mentality,wahala dey o.sex is not n will neva be d 1st tinn in marriage.With wat u r saying,God forbid u hv an accident n lose ur manhood,marriage don finish be dat o.it is well o.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
buygala:
When the desirable isn't available, then the available becomes desirable... embarassed

I know some married peeps will come here and gush self-righteously about faithfulness, perseverance and similar stuff. But the truth is that most distanced couples satisfy their Konji externally on a coded level .... After all, marital vows don't cure konji fever.. joysticks and vaginas do.. cry

Even when spouses are around, peeps still find a way to cheat. angry .. talk less of when spouse has been away for long... The men might even start raising another family in their location, while the women might become professional penis samplers, or the ones with a bit of God's fear in them might acquire just one penis to be managing in the meantime undecided
that one happens in your own world, your world of freedom. judge yourself, not all humans are the same!not all humans have the same sexual level.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
kids of this generation #smh!! spoilt from the hood cheesy
see comments!!chai... it means that if it's not possible to get somebody to sex then most people will either rapee anything rapeable or masturb8 to stupor.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Anytime you see chillisauce around just holla at me ,lemme beat her tiny asss. cheesy

Ogwu aja man, no let me burst your balloon oh,
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by missmalachi: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
pweetymama:
Not true dear.not all companies operate dat way.Ours is not certain.Infact,u can be called upon from ur days off to go to rig.Dats where our source of livelihood comes from,so u dnt hv a choice dear.Dis thread has actually aroused some thoughts in me.Why will a man be out there stressing himself for hiis family,while the woman is sleeping around with d money?sounds really digusting n stupid.

U sound more as though u dnt work on rig.ur version of rig life is so diff 4rm every rig worker I knw.am nt just married to one,i hv many around me n yet they hv der time off n no one call on them except they decided 2 freelance during der time off.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by simdam500(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dunno what the op is talking about.... undecided

You should have placed +30 outside the thread before I enter cry

Bye
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
missmalachi:

U sound more as though u dnt work on rig.ur version of rig life is so diff 4rm every rig worker I knw.am nt just married to one,i hv many around me n yet they hv der time off n no one call on them except they decided 2 freelance during der time off.
Not me dear but hubby.I did nt want to mention any company but so u cann verify urself,ask any one whose hubby works with schlumberger as an engineer wat its like.its not like u r not entitled to ur off days,but even wen u r observing it,u can be callled upon at any time.those that operate with specific timing are either expats or international staffs.I know total,agip n some oda oil servicing companies operate on fixed days on n days off bt so many odas dnt.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by nkkystel(f): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
staymore:

Really! Sorry oh!
Guess you are going through the same situation. How long has he been away?
Thanks, almost a yr now.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Nicklaus:
Even if she could she shouldn't , No decent man ll leave a woman in a place without so much as a visit for 8 years without having sth he depends on for consolation. We are talking about a woman who is married here and not a virgin.
hello!hv u cconsidered d fact dat d man could be in jail or hv some oda serious problem dat might not hv enabled him to come home?Everything is not all about infidelity my friend.let's change our mode of reasoning.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by flowers4me(f): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly ,this isn't to say that other race do not have great women out there, but the load of crap that our women take from us is unprecedented. grin

Hmmmm...oh so una know say naija females dey try, baa? e good ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.