Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? (42283 Views)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
we are coping!it just a matter of time and if both partner understand each orher all will b fine.#I hate to cheat on him and he cant too cos i trust him and even though he want to cheat he do tell him and i will tell him to go ahead grin

Hmm... He won't grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by 989900: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Konji! Konji!! Konji!!! 'How many times I call u?'
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
buygala:
When the desirable isn't available, then the available becomes desirable... embarassed

I know some married peeps will come here and gush self-righteously about faithfulness, perseverance and similar stuff. But the truth is that most distanced couples satisfy their Konji externally on a coded level .... After all, marital vows don't cure konji fever.. joysticks and vaginas do.. cry

Even when spouses are around, peeps still find a way to cheat. angry .. talk less of when spouse has been away for long... The men might even start raising another family in their location, while the women might become professional penis samplers, or the ones with a bit of God's fear in them might acquire just one penis to be managing in the meantime undecided

You so funny...Keep cracking me up
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dynamo1:

@Kika23, u must be one of the two-in-two-out crew, or eyeing to be. Shout out to you.
Even the two weeks dey had some peeps. I once spoke to a guy aboard a gas carrier ship and told me he had to work 6months in, and 2months off. I was like "REALLY" He said he has decided not to get married at all cuz he can't stand the heart attack of him thinking someone might be helping his wife. He plans to just get a child from a lady, and everyone lives his or her life the way he/she choses.

Lool! I really don't like the off shore on shore thing or the sea work too... Hell no!

6months I ain't getting married to that kind of man oo... Kai.... That's a Good decision he made but how long can one live life like that?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kika23: You've been helpful in this thread even though you're not yet married.
Your points have been touching, personally.
Thank You. smiley
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:
Kika23: You've been helpful in this thread even though you're not yet married.
Your points have been touching, personally.
Thank You. smiley

OMG!! I feel honored. Your threads do inspire me anyway grin

Thank you too sir smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:
From the stories I've heard, this situation has led to so many breakups as a result of unfaithfulness ( mostly on the part of some wives, because the men may cheat too while away) ... It's rather a difficult one, in my opinion. I would prefer the two weeks in two weeks out kind of work (at most), anything outside this, naaaaaaaah! It's not just the money that's important, I need my man around too.. smiley

Mehn! Your Dairy "Charm" sounds so intriguing

Now, iKnow you better...

What a pretty Nice YOu

Will be visiting it once you Update it

Keep it Cominq
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Mehn! Your Dairy "Charm" sounds so intriguing

Now, iKnow you better...

What a pretty Nice YOu

Will be visiting it once you Update it

Keep it Cominq

Thank you very much grin grin
I'm slow in updating though but I try...
Thank you again smiley
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

OMG!! I feel honored. Your threads do inspire me anyway grin

Thank you too sir smiley

You are welcome dear. smiley
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by tivta(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

What's this one saying? undecided

Do you know how many relationships are threatened on sex grounds?
. Do you know how many couples live together and see each other daily yet have not had sex in years? Or you want to be having sex at age 60 and above? Will you have time for sex when you work from 4am to 11pm monday to saturday? Leaving sunday to care for the kids and the house? Trust me men, marriage is not based on sex but companionship.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
tivta:
. Do you know how many couples live together and see each other daily yet have not had sex in years? Or you want to be having sex at age 60 and above? Will you have time for sex when you work from 4am to 11pm monday to saturday? Leaving sunday to care for the kids and the house? Trust me men, marriage is not based on sex but companionship.

Ok

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nigerians we pretend alot and like to use religious belief to cover up, those who are saying by grace couples can stay apart for long without sex is just story story, no married man or woman fit stay without sex for three months., they be fire wood. Come to alade market here in ikeja and see how women are rushing th intimacy gadget they call rabbit. In nigeria we live in secrecy and self denial. .is either they masturbate or have a service boy., for men they maybe patronizing love pedlars
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by blesoh(f): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
lefulefu:

forget cool cool cool cool cool
d wife dey run her own private show for edo grin
what the cork can do the hen can do better grin
lol,i dont tink oh cos women are so reserve,some men can never keep their JT one place.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by ayusco85(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Can you imagine?? That oil job mehnnn.. Good pay and benefits but.........

Am scared already. As a future oil company worker, I pray my futuure wife will be faithful wen I start my career.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
ayusco85:

Am scared already. As a future oil company worker, I pray my futuure wife will be faithful wen I start my career.

Haha! An engineer!! You don't have to be scared. Just don't abandon your wife for long, that's all smiley
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kandiikane(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
funmilayoB:

some r females but have men's genes in their DNA They
1 They chase d opposite sex
2 they have extreme sexual urges
3 The cheat
4 Masturbate E.t.c
all these r not typical of a normal female behavior
[img]http://media0./media/Rhhr8D5mKSX7O/giphy.gif[/img]

@topic, to have an affair is a whole lot of work. Being faithful is easier than having an affair. I don't understand how people make excuses, because if one really intends to be faithful they will be regardless of whatever is in their way. Block any distractions, stop encouraging it and occupy yourself. Cheating starts because you put yourself in a situation to cheat. To discourage such nonsense, you need to stop entertaining people-men and women who throw themselves at you. No one is that stup!d to not notice the hints. Nip it in the bud before it Blooms. Discourage the conversations, stop the people, masturbate if you have to, change your mind set and most of all, stop making excuses. You have lived years before without having sex and you were just fine.

6 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by richielan: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by missmalachi: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
My husband does a rotation job in d oil n gas n I dnt see it has a problem.he goes in 28days n comes home 2 stay wit me 4 28days.am sure I spend time wit him more than does that hv der man around always.to me d period he is offshore maks me to miss him well n as soon as he is around its lik new couple again.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
missmalachi:
My husband does a rotation job in d oil n gas n I dnt see it has a problem.he goes in 28days n comes home 2 stay wit me 4 28days.am sure I spend time wit him more than does that hv der man around always.to me d period he is offshore maks me to miss him well n as soon as he is around its lik new couple again.

This is sweet!! He stays at home for a month and leaves for a month. It's very balanced.. This one I like! smiley
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Alakwa: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Naira landers , some women are really discipline but the temptation is really much if there is anything one can do to avoid long distance after marriage fine , but in the case where you need cash to keep family going it is very difficult to quit your Job, just because you think your wife will cheat on you. Remember if you don't have the money the blow will be X2 . Just do your best pray for the Best and ready for the Worst. I have done 6 months 2 weeks schedule when I started my career, I did that for almost three years never for once I heard any story of my wife misbehaving. I know of someone that does 5 days in 2 days off in the same state but the wife still cheat on him . So Mates lets forget wetin them write for motor enter Motor !!! A common say in the oil field .NO MONEY NO HONEY!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by missmalachi: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

This is sweet!! He stays at home for a month and leaves for a month. It's very balanced.. This one I like! smiley

From ur previous comments, u sounded as though offshore worker spend eternity away.d number of days u ar offshore is d number of days u go on break except for d freelancers or ppl who hv diff plans.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
kandiikane:

[img]http://media0./media/Rhhr8D5mKSX7O/giphy.gif[/img]

@topic, to have an affair is a whole lot of work. Being faithful is easier than having an affair. I don't understand how people make excuses, because if one really intends to be faithful they will be regardless of whatever is in their way. Block any distractions, stop encouraging it and occupy yourself. Cheating starts because you put yourself in a situation to cheat. To discourage such nonsense, you need to stop entertaining people-men and women who throw themselves at you. No one is that stup!d to not notice the hints. Nip it in the bud before it Blooms. Discourage the conversations, stop the people, masturbate if you have to, change your mind set and most of all, stop making excuses. You have lived years before without having sex and you were just fine.

i need ur avater pls
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
missmalachi:

From ur previous comments, u sounded as though offshore worker spend eternity away.d number of days u ar offshore is d number of days u go on break except for d freelancers or ppl who hv diff plans.

I have friends that stay longer off shore than they do at home. Plans almost always change! The worst is the seafarer job!! That's why I concluded that moderation is ultimate in such situations..
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

It's not easy at all, some women are stronger than some , so also are some men stronger than others but there is a limit to what a certain person can take. OK! The person you know that has stayed out for about 8 years.... She has just one kid. Yea? So for 8 years the husband has been faithful and has stayed without sexual intercourse? Or the wife? Well, impossible is nothing but it's difficult. I doubt it!
one thing u should always understand is that women have stronger will power than men.they can easily resist infidelity except for d wayward ones.Even if d man is away for 20yrs.My hubby is a rig worker n as for me,m used to it.I was not promiscous as a single girl and dnt see any reason why I should be as a married woman.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
I've never been a supporter of 'long distance marriage' cos truth be told, it's really not easy..

Why marry a man in diaspora when I can settle down with a man based @ home? Body na firewood undecided undecided? What then is the essence of 'marriage', when we are both far away??

I can only speak for those who work offshore cos boo does as an engineer.. Working offshore is always rotational; 3wks on, 2 wks off or 4wks on, 4wks off or 4wks on, 2wks off etc, save during emergency period, and you are still compensated for the 'extra period/time' spent..

To curb unfaithfulness, high rate of divorce, etc, this is a serious matter that should be looked into intensively..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
pweetymama:
one thing u should always understand is that women have stronger will power than men.they can easily resist infidelity except for d wayward ones.Even if d man is away for 20yrs.My hubby is a rig worker n as for me,m used to it.I was not promiscous as a single girl and dnt see any reason why I should be as a married woman.

True talk though, thank you ma smiley
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool wink
Sleekyshuga:
I've never bring a supporter of a 'long distance marriage' cos truth be told, it's really not easy..

Truth be told.. Why marry a man in diaspora when I can settle down with a man based @ home? Body na firewood undecided undecided? What then is the essence of 'marriage', when we are both far away??

I can only speak for those who work offshore cos boo does as an engineer.. Working offshore is always rotational; 3wks on, 2 wks off or 4wks on, 4wks off or 4wks on, 2wks off etc, save during emergency period, and you are still compensated for the 'extra period/time' spent..

To curb unfaithfulness, high rate of divorce, etc, this is a serious matter that should be looked into intensively..
...Kudos 4 d words well said...#Distance relationship, closer problems wink
Sleekyshuga:
I've never bring a supporter of a 'long distance marriage' cos truth be told, it's really not easy..

Truth be told.. Why marry a man in diaspora when I can settle down with a man based @ home? Body na firewood undecided undecided? What then is the essence of 'marriage', when we are both far away??

...Kudos 4 d words well said...#Distance relationship, closer problems...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

...Kudos 2 d words well said...#Distance relationship=closer problems...#Gbam!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by pweetymama(f): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
missmalachi:

Not true dear.not all companies operate dat way.Ours is not certain.Infact,u can be called upon from ur days off to go to rig.Dats where our source of livelihood comes from,so u dnt hv a choice dear.Dis thread has actually aroused some thoughts in me.Why will a man be out there stressing himself for hiis family,while the woman is sleeping around with d money?sounds really digusting n stupid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Yucee55(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
All things are possible. How about Rev Sisters and Rev Fathers? How do they cope for life?
Marriage vows are sacred. Keep the bed undefiled. Just get a very busy job and you won't Remember sex. I am a living witness.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by missfaviy(f): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
oh no that one is strong
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by missmiss(f): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not easy o. It takes a lot a lot of inner strength to hold back. On this issue, self-will will work but to an extent. When that elastic limit is reached, it's going to take some inner strength to remain faithful. Some call it grace.
u just said it all. Though marriage is not for the lily-hearted, it takes great strength, love and commitment to each other, in other to scale through. I believe there are couples who still believe in the sanctity of marriage, no matter how people would try to deny that. long-distance not withstanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.