Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Wife Or Family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Or Family? (693 Views)

Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? / Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Go Out With You This Way? / Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Or Family? by esonuu(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Which should a man put first? His wife or family..To me,i think i'l put my family 1st,not cos my wife aint important but considering the fact that when the going gets tough,most wives changes or even desert you but no matter what,either ur dad,mum,bro,sis or any member of ur extended family will be there for you to fall back to..pls kindly air ur view with reason(s)..thanks
Re: Wife Or Family? by temitemi1(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2015
I will never choose one over other! Depends on the kind of wife or family one is into...
Re: Wife Or Family? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2015
Both of them should be loved equally
Re: Wife Or Family? by temitemi1(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2015
I guess u are nt marry yet. Pray wn u are ready to settle GOD should give u d kind of woman that u will be proud to choose above all things except GOD!
esonuu:
Which should a man put first? His wife or family..To me,i think i'l put my family 1st,not cos my wife aint important but considering the fact that when the going gets tough,most wives changes or even desert you but no matter what,either ur dad,mum,bro,sis or any member of ur extended family will be there for you to fall back to..pls kindly air ur view with reason(s)..thanks
Re: Wife Or Family? by eph12(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Well have seen brothers abandon their siblings in hard times. Wrong choice brother. Whether you like it or not your nuclear family comes ahead of extended family.
Re: Wife Or Family? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2015
When u get married, ur wife and kids become ur family. Thesame way ur dad made ur mom and his kids his top priority. Worried ur wife wl turn out rubbish? Pray and search for a good wife. Thesame way ur dad will not trade ur mom for anything, dont trade ur wife for anything. Treat her well and respect her and I am sure she will be a good wife to u. By the way, u dnt need to abandon ur extended family (y shld u sef?), just make ur nuclear family ur first priority and treat ur parents with utmost respect.
Re: Wife Or Family? by Thanos(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2015
So what exactly do you want us to do now?
Re: Wife Or Family? by esonuu(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2015
Thanos:
So what exactly do you want us to do now?
oga,its not mandatory u must comment,we aint here to just catch fun or surf the internet,learning is one of the reasons why we're here..in the absence of no meaningful speech,ejor,mbok,biko allow others to tel me/us the things i do not know..#NO HARD FEELINGS sha#

1 Like

Re: Wife Or Family? by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2015
zick19:
Both of them should be loved equally
True talk.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Yourself To Be This Young Man. / Ladies, Can You Date This Husband Material? / Twins Separated At Birth Reunites 25 Years Later…read How…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.