Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,378 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House (4226 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by shiningshina(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
I am now convinced beyond any reseable doubt that these my "learned friends" will not admit to the LIES of APC. That is fine. Lets take it that someone lies on my behalf, the honourable thing to do is to come out and say, no I did not stand for that. If you cannot tell me that you do not identy with a lie, then you are wittingly or unwittingly admitting that you support it or that that is what you stand for. I know you will come up with "well APC do not not want to dignify lies by refuting them" but they are admitting that the lies are their words/trades directly and indirectly.

Thanks for confessing to your LIES. Here, you have admitted that NO official APC outlet released those pictures. That reveals you as a LIAR, because you had early claimed that it was APC which released the pictures in issue.

As for your other bleats, well, they reflect how GEJ's cluelessness has already infected you too. It's a big pity.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Any by the way, Buhari is not going to be a SPEAKER but rather a participant in a discussion -

"Overview

The postponement of Nigeria’s fifth election since its return to civilian rule in 1999, together with fierce political competition, a security crisis and severe economic challenges linked to the drop in oil price, have thrown into sharp relief the challenges of conducting this essential process in such a complex environment. While there is widespread speculation as to the reasons for the delay, there is also widespread acknowledgment of the necessity that national elections do now take place as scheduled on 28 March.

General Muhammadu Buhari, former military ruler (1983-85) and now opposition presidential candidate, will discuss the importance of democracy for Africa’s future, and in particular why delivering dividends of elected government matter both to Nigeria and internationally.
- See more at: http://www.chathamhouse.org/event/prospects-democratic-consolidation-africa-nigerias-transition#sthash.TSZ9OtBp.dpuf"

Buhari will not probably speak for more than 10 minutes or so put together and APC and his supporters are propagating it as if he will give a lecture for 1 hour or more. APC LIERS
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by bakila: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
Sir I am a proud Nigerian and still spend a sizeable part of my life in Nigeria. Nigeria is my home and I have my families there too. I will also be voting for PDP if you care to know so your "people living outside Nigeria" fear is for mostly unfounded as far am concerned.

Cast your vote and that is why all the other parties will get a vote. The subtle attempt at saying Buhari lied by you has attempted to derail this thread. Go to Chatham house find faults and post here, again I repeat, because you are abroad you might not get the full picture of what is happening. The primordial and parochial sentiments being wiped up by GEJ will have little effects on the outcome of the elections.

For now Goodluck is the one who has the mandate of Nigerians and should justify an extension not by the words in his name, unfortunately for him, his justification is in the past while he is pointing to the future for it.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by shiningshina(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
Any by the way, Buhari is not going to be a SPEAKER but rather a participant in a discussion -

"Overview

The postponement of Nigeria’s fifth election since its return to civilian rule in 1999, together with fierce political competition, a security crisis and severe economic challenges linked to the drop in oil price, have thrown into sharp relief the challenges of conducting this essential process in such a complex environment. While there is widespread speculation as to the reasons for the delay, there is also widespread acknowledgment of the necessity that national elections do now take place as scheduled on 28 March.

General Muhammadu Buhari, former military ruler (1983-85) and now opposition presidential candidate, will discuss the importance of democracy for Africa’s future, and in particular why delivering dividends of elected government matter both to Nigeria and internationally.
- See more at: http://www.chathamhouse.org/event/prospects-democratic-consolidation-africa-nigerias-transition#sthash.TSZ9OtBp.dpuf"

Buhari will not probably speak for more than 10 minutes or so put together and APC and his supporters are propagating it as if he will give a lecture for 1 hour or more. APC LIERS

Another evidence of your cluelessness.

STOP copying The Clueless One, for your own sake.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
I do not know how much you know about evidence but we live that for another day. Thanks for your kind "pity". It shows am human afterall. But its my prerogative to choose Jonathan to Buhari the Coupist who is sorrounded and sponsored by the likes of Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi and the rest of the evil people that ruined Nigeria when they were in PDP and have suddenly become "BORN AGAIN" and agent of change(?)because they crossed to APC. The evil that I know is better than the "angels of darkness (APC)" that am hearing about.

shiningshina:

Thanks for confessing to your LIES. Here, you have admitted that NO official APC outlet released those pictures. That reveals you as a LIAR, because you had early claimed that it was APC which released the pictures in issue.

As for your other bleats, well, they reflect how GEJ's cluelessness has already infected you too. It's a big pity.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by bakila: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:

"Overview

Bros, you don reveal yourself. If you be participant at a discussion you no go speak? You know see microphone for him name for that your link. Haba Londoner no do like that nah Sir.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thanks for your enlightment. But unfortunately I will be too busy to spend my time simply to see Buhari participate in a discussion where he will probably not speak for more than 10 minutes or so. About situation in Nigeria, sir am bold to say I understand your sentiment. I have mentioned before that I spend a sizebale part of my time in Nigeria so am not alien to the situation on the ground.

bakila:

Cast your vote and that is why all the other parties will get a vote. The subtle attempt at saying Buhari lied by you has attempted to derail this thread. Go to Chatham house find faults and post here, again I repeat, because you are abroad you might not get the full picture of what is happening. The primordial and parochial sentiments being wiped up by GEJ will have little effects on the outcome of the elections.

For now Goodluck is the one who has the mandate of Nigerians and should justify an extension not by the words in his name, unfortunately for him, his justification is in the past while he is pointing to the future for it.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by shiningshina(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
But its my prerogative to choose Jonathan to Buhari the Coupist who is sorrounded and sponsored by the likes of Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi and the rest of the evil people that ruined Nigeria when they were in PDP and have suddenly become "BORN AGAIN" and agent of change(?)because they crossed to APC. The evil that I know is better than the "angels of darkness (APC)" that am hearing about.

Yeah, you surely have a right to vote for any candidate of your choice. BUT, then, I have a simple prayer for you. May God run your entire life the exact same way GEJ has run Nigeria for six years. May God make your entire life what GEJ has made Nigeria in his six years of rule. Say AMEN if you are honest to yourself.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sir to cover up, you omitted the remaing part of my writing but here it is - "Buhari will not probably speak for more than 10 minutes or so put together and APC and his supporters are propagating it as if he will give a lecture for 1 hour or more. APC LIERS" Buhari is simply participating in a discussion.

bakila:

Bros, you don reveal yourself. If you be participant at a discussion you no go speak? You know see microphone for him name for that your link. Haba Londoner no do like that nah Sir.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by shiningshina(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
Sir to cover up, you omitted the remaing part of my writing but here it is - "Buhari will not probably speak for more than 10 minutes or so put together and APC and his supporters are propagating it as if he will give a lecture for 1 hour or more. APC LIERS" Buhari is simply participating in a discussion.

"General Muhammadu Buhari, former military ruler
(1983-85) and now opposition presidential
candidate, will discuss the importance of
democracy for Africa’s future, and in particular why
delivering dividends of elected government matter
both to Nigeria and internationally."

Does that sound like a tit-for-tat roundtable chat to you?

Where were you educated, buddy? In England?!

1 Like

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by bakila: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:

No be today you register? I have giving you your period of fame, you are not in London but in one tent at Mabushi so you would not know if he speaks 10 days or hour or minutes. How many minutes do you want him to speak for? organise your event and call Goodluck to speak for 10 hours.
See you some other time Sir.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Please also say AMEN to this. May your enemies treat you not anyone else in your life the way Buhari treated the 3 that he executed for drugs when the offence committed was before the law. Also say Amen that your life will be treated the way Buhari treated the first woman that was executed in cold blood. Also say AMEN that your life will be treated the way Buhari is now dining and wining with the people that ruined Nigeria for all these years. I can hear you say AMEN so that in Jesus name.

And by the way let me remind you that if you are talking about God, He is just and merciful. I will not claim to be perfect when am not in the presence of the almighty and omnipotent God, the father of our Lord JESUS CHRIST.

shiningshina:

Yeah, you surely have a right to vote for any candidate of your choice. BUT, then, I have a simple prayer for you. May God run your entire life the exact same way GEJ has run Nigeria for six years. May God make your entire life what GEJ has made Nigeria in his six years of rule. Say AMEN if you are honest to yourself.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Anyway its my pleasure to be part of our discussions. There are many things we cannot agree on and that is the beauty of democracy. No hard feelings towards anyone and please dont hate me because I will be voting for JONATHAN and vice versa. For me, APC are bunch of LIERS. I wish everyone of us a blessed day ahead. Am bowing out now to work and business. Probaby will be back in a few hours time depending on my time. May you all have a blessed and fruitful day in JESUS NAME.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by shiningshina(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
Please also say AMEN to this. May your enemies treat you not anyone else in your life the way Buhari treated the 3 that he executed for drugs when the offence committed was before the law. Also say Amen that your life will be treated the way Buhari treated the first woman that was executed in cold blood. Also say AMEN that your life will be treated the way Buhari is now dining and wining with the people that ruined Nigeria for all these years. I can hear you say AMEN so that in Jesus name.

In simpler terms, you do NOT want God to run your life the way GEJ is running Nigeria.

That means a lot.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by TheOtherview: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
With due respect to you my friend you are missing the point. Where ones lives is not that important but if all you can point out is the fact that someones lives in London, then that tells so much about your thinking.

In respect of where Tony Blair was, do the needful, all that information is at your finger tip. No need for education. if you are here on NL then you have access to how you can get that information if that is too much to ask of you sir.

It was you who made a big deal about residing in London first, not me, capisce?

I Met Buhari Saturday — Tony Blair; APC Candidate To Speak Thursday — Chatham House

Former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair, has confirmed that he held a private meeting with the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari, in London on Saturday.

There has been speculations in Nigeria that a picture showing Messrs. Blair, Buhari and Governor Amosun as well as a former Kwara state governor, Bukola Saraki, was photoshopped.

Mr. Buhari’s campaign office had stated that the former head of state was in the U.K. on a working visit.

However, Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state and supporters of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, are claiming that Mr. Buhari is in the UK for medical treatment.

To buttress their claim, some of the critics claimed Mr. Blair was not in the U.K. on Saturday and could therefore not have met Mr. Buhari.

PREMIUM TIMES Monday contacted the office of Mr. Blair for confirmation and we got a response that the meeting actually held.

“Mr. Blair had a private meeting with General Muhammadu Buhari in London,” said Rianne Buter in an email response to PREMIUM TIMES’ inquiry.

Ms. Buter also said Mr. Blair “hopes to visit Nigeria shortly when he will see the President”.

Mr. Buhari’s campaign office also issued a statement saying the APC candidate “would hopefully give a talk at the prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House, in London.”

Chatham House has now confirmed that Mr. Buhari will speak Thursday on the topic: “Prospects for Democratic Consolidation in Africa: Nigeria’s Transition”.

Details of the event as posted on the website of Chatham House also revealed that Mr. Buhari would speak for one hour between 10 and 11a.m. and the event would be chaired by Richard Gozney, the British High Commissioner to Nigeria between 2004 and 2007.

Chatham House encourages interested persons to send questions to Mr. Buhari via Twitter.

“Send questions for the speaker by using #CHAfrica on Twitter. A selection will be put to him during the event,” it said

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177371-i-met-buhari-saturday-tony-blair-apc-candidate-to-speak-thursday-chatham-house.html
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Where anyone lives is not important here sir. So we can move on as Nigeria is more important than where you or me live.

TheOtherview:

It was you who made a big deal about residing in London first, not me, capisce?

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177371-i-met-buhari-saturday-tony-blair-apc-candidate-to-speak-thursday-chatham-house.html

It is evident that premiumtimesng.com is lieing. If APC/Buhari truthfully partake in a meeting with Blair as suggested, by now the pictures they are circulating about will not be the one that was shot over a year ago if that makes any sense. So its still LIES, LIES and LIES.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by dareyking(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Seun:
Let's be frank. This is not why he travelled. If this was his reason for travelling they would have posted the info before he left. .
Pls sire, can i talk to you in camera.Have been trying to contact you all to no avail. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Could This Be Abuja? / Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba / I Am Scared This Man Might Win This Election, Nawa #pmbingombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.