Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House (4220 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Its unfortunate that you wont be able to make it. I wont waste my time to be there either because its a waste of my time. Sir, google and NL is your friend to check out who the APC and Buhari handlers are that posted a one year old picture suggesting that it was shot last week (Buhari with Tony Blair). And by the way you probably wont know about the pictures because it attests to APC LIES.

queensmith:

Given the short notice I assume this particular event is considered high risk, he's a presidential candidate after all. High profile individual, they probably can't broadcast his movements too early.

I am disappointed though it will have been nice to attend.

Please direct me to the APC and buhari handlers that have posted doctored photographs. For the life of me I've been looking and I'm yet to find one.

@post the topic is a good one, but democracy doesn't seem to be Africa's problem. Our problem is corruption, mismanagement, lack of transperancy and it will be better to hear ideas on how we can address that as a continent.

I'll be following with hawk eyes though!
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by TheOtherview: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Seun:
Let's be frank. This is not why he travelled. If this was his reason for travelling they would have posted the info before he left. Having said that, there is no cause for concern over GMB's health. 'Worst' case scenario, Prof Osinbajo, a truly educated man, will become the acting president.

If you can beyond the rants of TANoids and some extreme Change-agents on these boards, you would note that his reasons for travelling have been in the public domain since the 19th of February.

PRESS RELEASE

Buhari, APC presidential candidate undertakes a short UK trip Abuja, Nigeria, 19 Feb 2015: The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari today (Thursday) left Abuja on a short working visit to the United Kingdom.

In the course of this visit, General Buhari is expected to hold meetings with key members of the British political establishment and interact with some global institutions with stakeholder interest in the affairs of Nigeria.

General Buhari would hopefully give a talk at the prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatam House in London.

Signed:

Garba Shehu
Directorate of Media and Publicity
APC Presidential Campaign Organisation
Plot 781 Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Area
Abuja.

Different source: Buhari jets out to United Kingdom -- http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/buhari-jets-out-to-united-kingdom/

1 Like

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by Gogetta(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Seun:
Let's be frank. This is not why he travelled. If this was his reason for travelling they would have posted the info before he left. Having said that, there is no cause for concern over GMB's health. 'Worst' case scenario, Prof Osinbajo, a truly educated man, will become the acting president.
oh please tell us the reason. We are eager to know!

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
So we are probably in for another Yardua? GOD forbid. APC and their LIES.

Seun:
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by bakila: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
Could you please educate us on why APC lied to us last week by suggesting pictures of over 1 year old as being current? They said Buhari met Tony Blair when the guy (Tony Blair) was somewhere in Europe making his money? I live here sir so thank you for your education about our weekends. I have lived here for too long with due respect to you to know what weekends means to the west. But am please waiting for APC to tell the whole world why they lied that Buhari took a picture last week whereas those pictures were shot over 1 year ago.
Go and look at the source of the Picture. If it is from an official handle of the APC then they goof. If it is not, then you did not educate yourself from the context of the picture. Do any of the two and enrich your mind accordingly. Due respect implies that you disagree with me and we are in agreement on weekends in the context of our discussion. No be so?
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by queensmith: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
Its unfortunate that you wont be able to make it. I wont waste my time to be there either because its a waste of my time. Sir, google and NL is your friend to check out who the APC and Buhari handlers are that posted a one year old picture suggesting that it was shot last week (Buhari with Tony Blair). And by the way you probably wont know about the pictures because it attests to APC LIES.

APC have official twitter handles and spokespersons from what I understand, none of these are the source of the soo called doctored photographs, how can we accuse them of a lie they didn't tell? We can't hold the party accountable to Nigeria's shoddy journalism.

And if you are visiting Linda ikejis blog expecting to find credible information I am sorry for you. I find myself having to check recheck, and double check anything I read coming from Nigerian sources.

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
OH SORRY when is his next appointment with the key members of the British political establishment and interact with some global institutions with stakeholder interest in the affairs of Nigeria. Or that too being arranged? APC LIES
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by jnrbayano(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Seun:

Is there a falsely educated man? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by Seun(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
So we are probably in for another Yardua? GOD forbid. APC and their LIES.
It doesn't really make sense for a GEJ supporter to say this. God forbid the situation that led to GEJ becoming the president of Nigeria? tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by TheOtherview: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
queensmith:

APC have official twitter handles and spokespersons from what I understand, none of these are the source of the soo called doctored photographs, how can we accuse them of a lie they didn't tell? We can't hold the party accountable to Nigeria's shoddy journalism.

And if you are visiting Linda ikejis blog expecting to find credible information I am sorry for you. I find myself having to check recheck, and double check anything I read coming from Nigerian sources.

You are wasting your time with Mr 'I live in London'.
He is not interested in separating the wheat from the chaff, certainly not while he considers Aye Dee as an authoritative source of information on 'all things Nigerian'.

Too many untutored minds on these booards, I tell you.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
I am not too proud not to respect your and anyone's opinion. For me that is a testament of maturity. Afterall its not a do or die affair. I again repeat that APC lied by impling that Buhari took pictures with Tony Blair last week and some other pictures with some Nigerians like week. Its a LIE simple as that.

bakila:

Go and look at the source of the Picture. If it is from an official handle of the APC then they goof. If it is not, then you did not educate yourself from the context of the picture. Do any of the two and enrich your mind accordingly. Due respect implies that you disagree with me and we are in agreement on weekends in the context of our discussion. No be so?
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by aminashy: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PART WANT TO SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT NOW PEOPLE WOULD BE LOOKING OUT FOR THE VIDEO TO SEE THE EXTENT OF THE DAMAGE THE SICKNESS HAS CAUSED.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sorry please enlighten us about the wheat from the chaff? APC lieing through their teeth that Buhari took picture with Tony Blair that was not even in UK? Sir I wish you all the best about your thinking about any Mr 'I live in London'. But sir, I cannot be deceived like some may be not because I know everything but at least I know some things and can see some things by myself.

TheOtherview:

You are wasting your time with Mr 'I live in London'.
He is not interested in separating the wheat from the chaff, certainly not while he considers Aye Dee as an authoritative source of information on 'all things Nigerian'.

Too many untutored minds on these booards, I tell you.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by bakila: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
I am not too proud not to respect your and anyone's opinion. For me that is a testament of maturity. Afterall its not a do or die affair. I again repeat that APC lied by impling that Buhari took pictures with Tony Blair last week and some other pictures with some Nigerians like week. Its a LIE simple as that.

No need for further discussions with you on this topic. Please check how APC has been dealing with the PDP propaganda over time.
Thank you and best of luck with your travels in London. We are here to salvage Nigeria like a Buhari Government sponsored massage to Andrew. My PVC and that of those I can convince and positively influence will be useful to see that Nigeria is salvaged from divisive and parochial politics. If i guess correctly your position is influenced by the part of this country you are from, but Nigeria is more than the interest of TANIOD and those who want to build large houses and travel in armoured cars with lions as pets.

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by TheOtherview: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
Sorry please enlighten us about the wheat from the chaff? APC lieing through their teeth that Buhari took picture with Tony Blair that was not even in UK? Sir I wish you all the best about your thinking about any Mr 'I live in London'. But sir, I cannot be deceived like some may be not because I know everything but at least I know some things and can see some things by myself.

Put your 'I live in London' attitude where your mouth is and prove that Tony Blair was not in the UK at the appointed time.

Do the honourable thing for posterity or zip it!

1 Like

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by rusher14: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Seun:

It doesn't really make sense for a GEJ supporter to say this. God forbid the situation that led to GEJ becoming the president of Nigeria? tongue

In all the cacophony and syncopation, we lose the reality that if ever a party foisted on a nation an ailing individual to be its presidential candidate that party is PDP.

Wonder why they should be trusted.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
By the way I am a Nigerian so what ever happens in Nigeria is of grave importance to me. I will also be voting for your information. But the truth is that APC is not the answer. Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku and the rest of them stinks. About 70 to 80% of those that turned Nigeria to what it is today are now the change singers. I guess they suddently become "BORN AGAIN" just by moving to APC. You do not have to agree with but that is my own opinion. And of course you need to own some of these pets and you will know how lovely they are. They are better than the APC LIERS.

bakila:

No need for further discussions with you on this topic. Please check how APC has been dealing with the PDP propaganda over time.
Thank you and best of luck with your travels in London. We are here to salvage Nigeria like a Buhari Government sponsored massage to Andrew. My PVC and that of those I can convince and positively influence will be useful to see that Nigeria is salvaged from divisive and parochial politics. If i guess correctly your position is influenced by the part of this country you are from, but Nigeria is more than the interest of TANIOD and those who want to build large houses and travel in armoured cars with lions as pets.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by outstandingjk(f): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Seun:

You just spoke my mind besides who can determine who will still be alive in the next four years. We all are depending on God.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
With due respect to you my friend you are missing the point. Where ones lives is not that important but if all you can point out is the fact that someones lives in London, then that tells so much about your thinking.

In respect of where Tony Blair was, do the needful, all that information is at your finger tip. No need for education. if you are here on NL then you have access to how you can get that information if that is too much to ask of you sir.

TheOtherview:

Put your 'I live in London' attitude where your mouth is and prove that Tony Blair was not in the UK at the appointed time.

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by Sunday8650: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is how to silence your enemies. Just keep growing while they counts your disadvantages.

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by bakila: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
By the way I am a Nigerian so what ever happens in Nigeria is of grave importance to me. I will also be voting for your information. But the truth is that APC is not the answer. Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku and the rest of them stinks. About 70 to 80% of those that turned Nigeria to what it is today are now the change singers. I guess they suddently become "BORN AGAIN" just by moving to APC. You do not have to agree with but that is my own opinion. And of course you need to own some of these pets and you will know how lovely they are. They are better than the APC LIERS.

Will you compare Ameachi with PEJ or Wike? Tinubu with Bode George or Atiku with Ali Modu Sheriff? GEJ has Nigeria's worst eleven. If you want to say Ameachi, Tinubu and Atiku are corrupt, what will you say of people like Oduah, Madueke, Offor, Wike, Danjuma, Fayose, Kashamu? You will say they are theives right?
The people on the PDP side of the divide are not only thieves-because it is a normal thing in the book of Jonathan- but are uncouth, crude and not deserving of being the poster boys of a President's national life.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thank God for admitting that the now saints of APC of more than corrupt. So how can a black pot call another black? So if we go by your admittance its a choice between two evils? Then please stop deceiving yourself that one is better than the other. The Evil we know is better that the angels we are hearing about. So I opt for JONATHAN and i hope you respect my choice.

bakila:

Will you compare Ameachi with PEJ or Wike? Tinubu with Bode George or Atiku with Ali Modu Sheriff? GEJ has Nigeria's worst eleven. If you want to say Ameachi, Tinubu and Atiku are corrupt, what will you say of people like Oduah, Madueke, Offor, Wike, Danjuma, Fayose, Kashamu? You will say they are theives right?
The people on the PDP side of the divide are not only thieves-because it is a normal thing in the book of Jonathan- but are uncouth, crude and not deserving of being the poster boys of a President's national life.

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by bakila: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
TheOtherview:

Because they live in London and nairaland is faceless everyone will assume you do not knw what is good for Nigeria. If they meet some of those people they look down upon on nairaland outside this shores, they begin to tell you how difficult it is to leave abroad and keep disturbng you for jobs when you return.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by shiningshina(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
I again repeat that APC lied by impling that Buhari took pictures with Tony Blair last week and some other pictures with some Nigerians like week. Its a LIE simple as that.

From the look of it, you are the LIAR here.

Show us where any of the OFFICIAL APC outlets released those pictures. Unless you do that, you are only parroting empty Jonathanian lies.

It is either APC released those pictures or they did not. Before you can say they did, you must show an OFFICIAL APC release of the pictures. Otherwise, you are nothing but a very cheap, disheartening disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by TheOtherview: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
With due respect to you my friend you are missing the point. Where ones lives is not that important but if all you can point out is the fact that someones lives in London, then that tells so much about your thinking.

In respect of where Tony Blair was, do the needful, all that information is at your finger tip. No need for education. if you are here on NL then you have access to how you can get that information if that is too much to ask of you sir.

^^^LoL

An admission of failure! Tail capped firmly between the hind legs grin

You see, I knew you could not prove anything - anyone who is a little too reliant on the Aye Dees of this world, would always come up short.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
I am now convinced beyond any reseable doubt that these my "learned friends" will not admit to the LIES of APC. That is fine. Lets take it that someone lies on my behalf, the honourable thing to do is to come out and say, no I did not stand for that. If you cannot tell me that you do not identy with a lie, then you are wittingly or unwittingly admitting that you support it or that that is what you stand for. I know you will come up with "well APC do not not want to dignify lies by refuting them" but they are admitting that the lies are their words/trades directly and indirectly.

shiningshina:

From the look of it, you are the LIAR here.

Show us where any of the OFFICIAL APC outlets released those pictures. Unless you do that, you are only parroting empty Jonathanian lies.

It is either APC released those pictures or they did not. Before you can say they did, you must show an OFFICIAL APC release of the pictures. Otherwise, you are nothing but a very cheap, disheartening disgrace to humanity.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by bakila: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
Thank God for admitting that the now saints of APC of more than corrupt. So how can a black pot call another black? So if we go by your admittance its a choice between two evils? Then please stop deceiving yourself that one is better than the other. The Evil we know is better that the angels we are hearing about. So I opt for JONATHAN and i hope you respect my choice.

"Even if" oga you stay in London look for one tree there ask am the meaning of that word. You have made a chioce, stop acting objective, all the argument will not change your position. All the gentle propaganda will not work here. Buhari is going to chatham house to speak as stated By Garba Shehu, he is not in a hospital bed and all the spies Fayose sent to London did not bring a favourable report.
The issue of Goodluck failure is so ingrained in the Nigerian Psyche that all the gentle and hard propaganda will work in one section of Nigeria.
What do you have to say about the over a Billion dollar missing from the report commissioned by Goodluck?
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Firstly, the bible says there are things that God hates. One of them is a "proud look". So I wish anyone, where ever they live and then looks down on others all the best. For me that is cheer pride. I do not know how living abroad makes anyone a "super" person over another one. But perhaps you are only saying what you stand for. I am sure you understand what I mean.

bakila:

Because they live in London and nairaland is faceless everyone will assume you do not knw what is good for Nigeria. If they meet some of those people they look down upon on nairaland outside this shores, they begin to tell you how difficult it is to leave abroad and keep disturbng you for jobs when you return.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Please ask Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and the other APC sponsors where and how they got their wealth. Please do not forget to ask Buhari too how he got money to send her girl to London school. Please do remember to ask Buhari too about the "53 suitcases" when he was the Military leader. It will interesting to know that Buhari that overthrown democracy has now suddenly becomes "BORN AGAIN". He that will come to equity must come with CLEAN HANDS. Neither PDP or APC have any iota of clean hands. You are free to agree or otherwise. Its my preference to go for the devil I know rather than the angels of darkness (APC) that is being propagated.

bakila:

"Even if" oga you stay in London look for one tree there ask am the meaning of that word. You have made a chioce, stop acting objective, all the argument will not change your position. All the gentle propaganda will not work here. Buhari is going to chatham house to speak as stated By Garba Shehu, he is not in a hospital bed and all the spies Fayose sent to London did not bring a favourable report.
The issue of Goodluck failure is so ingrained in the Nigerian Psyche that all the gentle and hard propaganda will work in one section of Nigeria.
What do you have to say about the over a Billion dollar missing from the report commissioned by Goodluck?
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by richielan: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.com "
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: Confirmed!!!!!! Buhari To Speak At Chatham House by davidstones: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sir I am a proud Nigerian and still spend a sizeable part of my life in Nigeria. Nigeria is my home and I have my families there too. I will also be voting for PDP if you care to know so your "people living outside Nigeria" fear is for mostly unfounded as far am concerned.

bakila:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Is Corrupt And Unfit To Govern Lagos. / How We Intend To Stop Inconclusive Elections — INEC / See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.