Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. (33297 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Coffin In Imo Govt House Widows Curse Okorocha Supporters / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
In mama peace's voice : my fellow windows take am easy ooooooo because daris God ooooo, d curse u re sharing isnt good 4 our manhood oooooo. What an evil association grin
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by twilliamx(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Longeria:
We're in hot soup in Imo state. Okorocha, a man we elected with hope of better tomorrow has turned out to be a deadly beast once he joined APC.

May God save Imo.
forget all this paid group. Paid to slander, sell themselves to the highest bidder just to make election cash. Crap.
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by nkpommpko(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Soso990240:
did u read d full gist? Please do.
what full gist? Don't need to, I was there and it was all politically motivated, by that pdp minister viola ..... Trying to use this women as political tool, you can't imagine what a few bags of rice can do.
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by isan(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
PDP don carry money give dem jor ...#moneymatters
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Soso990240(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
nkpommpko:
what full gist? Don't need to, I was there and it was all politically motivated, by that pdp minister viola ..... Trying to use this women as political tool, you can't imagine what a few bags of rice can do.
lol..saw d news..dnt even knw wat to believ again..beta nt be true oo.Rochas na my man.
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Akpan107(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
thaoriginator:
They're all paid P igs D ig P igs, they should all G and Diesel..
APC is a disaster!

1 Like

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by AUSVINS(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Must we gave association for everything?
Association of widows.
Association of widowers.
Association of married men.
Association of single women.
Association of runs girls.
Nigerians and associations all na to take collect money from government.

1 Like

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by PhockPhockMan: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
KOBOJO:
And what is this APC governors and widows' thingy..??

Oshiomole slapped widow in public and as if that is not enough.he told her to go and die.

And now is Okorocha ordering his thugs to beat and flog widows....

APC why ??

I tire o o.

1 Like

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Akon419(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Iamsynord:
cryAfter Praying and Fasting, then cursing their
Governor?? when The same bible states that
authorities must be accorded their respect
SMH. Sum people are the cost of their own
misfortunes :'
you who always insult GEJ, u own bible also tell you not to accord respect to him??

2 Likes

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by BUSHHUNTER: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ndi ara
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by watchindelta(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
nawaho 9ja self too much problems undecided undecided
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by PhockPhockMan: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
choppu:

If this news is anything to go by, then I fear for the governor, the people involved in this act & their families.
Exodus 22:22-23 says; Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. [23] If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry;
APC government is evil.

1 Like

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by nkpommpko(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Soso990240:
lol..saw d news..dnt even knw wat to believ again..beta nt be true oo.Rochas na my man.
rochas is doing his best, is not easy to please the human being, his gov. Is the only government that has even given the widows something to cheer about.

3 Likes

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by mayrho(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Interesting after prayer and fasting they are placing curses. When Bible says bless and do not curse wetin religion go cause for Naija uhmmm
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
does rochas himself respect the authority? always there abusing Gej too
Iamsynord:
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Matiti(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hope this isnt d hand work of d PDP led govt to discredit the Owelle Rochas. May God av mercy...
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by nortcentrallord(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
I see no reason why APC n PDP supporters should clash on this. It is very simple, The prayer is vindictive of who ever is right and punishment on who is wrong. May it be as you have said maam. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Chigold101(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
praxisnetworks:
cheesy why are they not in Abia to curse T.A Orji who cruelly sacked fellow Igbo's for no offence under the law and 56 of them dropped dead! Abegi!
na wa oh...
Dear how do you compare sacking of workers & beating of defencless widows?

Osho Baba beat a widow and later invited her for a tea party where he asked her for forgiveness.

Rochas beat widows and instead of doing what his APC fellow did, he went and invited traditional rulers from his local government for funny cleansing.

Come to think of it:- does one authomatically become aggressive after joining APC?

1 Like

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Plshavmercyamen: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Somebody asked me this question and I wish to ask it here, "did Viola Onwuliri engineer the killing of her well respected and erudite husband in a plane crash so as to be the matron of POLITICAL WIDOWS in Imo State?". Udo diri unu
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by bokoarerams: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
they are not the only people that cursed Rochas, all the contractors that he deceived by asking them to use their money to start road construction with promise to mobilise them later which he did not fufill has laid a more potent curse on him. we have always known Rochas as a 419, I wonder why APC are seeing a role model in him. he cares only for his family and no one else, look at all his aides its only those that agreed to marry his daughters that look well feed the others are just hungry looking touts. he did not conduct local government elections through out his regime but ate all the allocations alone. you cant buy anything for the government lodge without his daughter's approval. its so so irritating.
Iamsynord:

2 Likes

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Chigold101(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Iamsynord:
the widows said if they ever carried a mock coffin let what the traditional rulers said happen to them(widows), but if they didnt carry any coffin let what the traditional rulers said go back to them(their wives).

They were actually calling GOD who said HE is husband of the widows to come fight on their behalf.

They never cursed Rochas in isolation. They were only reacting to an action...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by stigman(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
praxisnetworks:
cheesy why are they not in Abia to curse T.A Orji who cruelly sacked fellow Igbo's for no offence under the law and 56 of them dropped dead! Abegi!

Watin bring Abia here, is abia in Imo state, are they from abia state? U sure say something still remain for ur head
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na w aoo
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by stigman(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Somebody asked me this question and I wish to ask it here, "did Viola Onwuliri engineer the killing of her well respected and erudite husband in a plane crash so as to be the matron of POLITICAL WIDOWS in Imo State?". Udo diri unu

Ask your father, he will know better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Chigold101(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
how does one engineer a plane crash “just“ to kill her husband?

Whoever that asked you that question must be high on “Okazi“ leave. I seriously mean it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Mezie01(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
nortcentrallord:
I see no reason why APC n PDP supporters should clash on this. It is very simple, The prayer is vindictive of who ever is right and punishment on who is wrong. May it be as you have said maam. Amen.

DUDE U SPOKE WELL!!
A sensitive post so far..

God bless U sir
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Mezie01(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chigold101:
the widows said if they ever carried a mock coffin let what the traditional rulers said happen to them(widows), but if they didnt carry any coffin let what the traditional rulers said go back to them(their wives).

They were actually calling GOD who said HE is husband of the widows to come fight on their behalf.

They never cursed Rochas in isolation. They were only reacting to an action...

2nd Sensitive post so far..
God bless u Sire
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Lamasta(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
What more can I say
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Guyman02: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=15pt]For the security and lives of Igbo men please dont politicize widowhood and make them to have a strong union. Hmmm!
This is getting bizarre. [/size]
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Yoruba ediot how dare you involve Abia in this matter
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by nnachukz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
The governor should have nothing to fear if the allegation against them is true otherwise there is problem if he had accused them falsely. Forget if it is politically motivated or not, the curse stands if lied against them. Fear widows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Steering Nigeria With A Steady Hand - Washington Times / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media / Niger Exports Fuel To Nigeria As Egypt, Algeria Build 13 Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.