Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. (33293 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Coffin In Imo Govt House Widows Curse Okorocha Supporters / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by senatorbayor(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Longeria:
Sharaaaaaaaap, what concerned Abia State with this topic.

Nna, Biko Go and take the afternoon pills as recommended
its beginning to manifest again.

1 Like

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by pweetixandy: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ebariba!
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by alphaconde(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Apc will loose rivers imo and lagos

3 Likes

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Soso990240(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
I really Like Rochas..bt he got dis one wrong.I gues he was dancin to d tone of Ndi-eze..too bad.
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Regiblinkz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
Pains of a chattered heart, I feel their pain.
are you kidding me...

1 Like

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by ElFenomeno1: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Longeria:
We're in hot soup in Imo state. Okorocha, a man we elected with hope of better tomorrow has turned out to be a deadly beast once he joined APC.

May God save Imo.

I am sure you did not even vote.
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by nkpommpko(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
I thought the widows where enjoying the housing largesse from rochas wifes She needs a roof?. Now them they curse people, na rochas kill them husbands?
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by senatorbayor(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
From GEORGE ONYEJIUWA, Owerri

Hundreds of widows in Imo State have placed curses on the state Gover­nor, Rochas Okorocha, and his supporters for allegedly peddling falsehood that the widows placed a mock coffin at the gate of Government House, during their protest two weeks ago.

Speaking after their praying and fasting session yesterday in Owerri, the state capital, the chairperson of Imo Wid­ows Association, Mrs. Ijeoma Nwabueze, expressed shock that rather than condemned the beating of the widows, Governor Okorocha and Eze Ohiri-led council of Ndi Eze, resorted to blackmail and false­hood to disparage the innocent widows and cover the atroc­ity the youths had committed against their mothers.

Nwabueze declared: “We pray that if the allegation of parading a mock coffin is true, then whatever Ndi Eze Imo wish of them, let it come to pass. But if not, may coffin never depart from their fami­lies and the Almighty God, who is the husband of the wid­ows, should visit their wives.”

Others, who spoke at the session include, Mrs Anthonia, who is a representative of Orlu zone, Martina Ejimmadu from Okigwe zone and Mrs Ijeoma Nwabueze from Owerri.

The association of widows also placed curses on tradi­tional rulers, who attended the cleansing ceremony and the hoodlums, who were allegedly mobilised by the state govern­ment to flog and inflict injuries on them.

“Those who knew that the governor and the traditional rulers’ accusation is false and are promoting it, there is a curse attached to such atrocity and also, whoever may have participated or engineered the attack on the harmless wid­ows, who merely engaged in a peaceful protest, cannot go unpunished,” the widows de­clared.

They stated that the wrath of God of widows would also visit two commissioners in the state and a top female official of the state Universal Educa­tion Board (SUBEB) for alleg­edly supervising the beating of the widows and alleging later that the widows were found with a mock coffin.

The widows prayed for quick recovery of those who sustained injuries during the protest, including Mrs. Mary Mgbehuge from Umunna Autonomous Community in Onuimo Local Government Area of the state, who had a broken leg.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=106091

This is sad. Widows are now drag into the dirty mud of politics.
If this association is that sensitive, they should march to Abia state and rain curses on the govt of Orji whose action had caused the death of 56 widows.
If not, I smell politics and those curses may not go beyond the fence.
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by udemzyudex(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
As usual some s1lly APC aggressive members will come here to post trash... I just pray the curse won't pass on to you guys grin

3 Likes

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by signz: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
This alone is enough to make sure that Okorocha doesn't come back. Lets not forget how it was rumoured that Ohakim beat up a Rev Father and how that rumour contributed in making sure Ohakim didn't come back.

If I were in Okorocha's shoes, I would sack the commissioners and aides involved and I will make a public apology to the widows.

Please Okorocha's advisers should not advise him to go and pay for another set of widows to do a counter protest biko. It will be a bad idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Bitojoe(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
candidbabe:
Rochas Okorocha you better repent
God is watching.

those women need to wash that his big head...
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by babaireti(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abagworo:

You people should not ridicule Igbo women because of politics. Widows association is not a good signal if it is made powerful as many women will kill their husbands in order to join. Widowhood is not a happy state and should not be politicised.
I like this
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Soso990240(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
nkpommpko:
I thought the widows where enjoying the housing largesse from rochas wifes She needs a roof?. Now them they curse people, na rochas kill them husbands?
did u read d full gist? Please do.

1 Like

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
please face topic.
Park well....
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=Ph
Speaking after their praying and fasting session yesterday in Owerri, the state capital, the chairperson of Imo Wid­ows Association, Mrs. Ijeoma Nwabueze, ex and the Almighty God, who is the husband of the wid­ows, snew/?p=106091[/quote]

After Praying and Fasting, then cursing their Governor while The same bible states that authorities must be accorded their respect
SMH.Sum people are the cost of their own misfortunes
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by PhockPhockMan: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abagworo:

You people should not ridicule Igbo women because of politics. Widows association is not a good signal if it is made powerful as many women will kill their husbands in order to join. Widowhood is not a happy state and should not be politicised.
So, because they're widows, don't they have right of expression again?
Imagine the way Okorocha used all these women for propaganda and deceptions without any benefit to them as propagated by the government.
It's unfortunate.
Imo people are suffering truely.
Tomorrow APC will say they don't pay those that attend their campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Temptee101(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
praxisnetworks:
cheesy why are they not in Abia to curse T.A Orji who cruelly sacked fellow Igbo's for no offence under the law and 56 of them dropped dead! Abegi!
What shall it profit you to comment on a thread without making any meaningful point?
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by 9jatatafo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Gbege don set for Okorocha. Take am easy with windows oo before dem dance naked around town and cast spell on you
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by KOBOJO: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
And what is this APC governors and widows' thingy..??

Oshiomole slapped widow in public and as if that is not enough.he told her to go and die.

And now is Okorocha ordering his thugs to beat and flog widows....

APC why ??

2 Likes

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Soso990240(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
praxisnetworks:
cheesy why are they not in Abia to curse T.A Orji who cruelly sacked fellow Igbo's for no offence under the law and 56 of them dropped dead! Abegi!
the people sacked,are they widows? Did d event happen in their state? I fit swear say u be Apc person,dat why u cn defend Rochas,even in d presence of God his maker.I love Rochas more than u do,bt he was wrong on dat.
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by amunekeuto: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
curses do not work that way. when widows join politics,their words and curses become like those of politicians--- empty.
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Political nonsense
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Amaechi5(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
how much were these women paid to do dis rubbish,5000 naira,a wrapper and 50cups of rice and beans with onions and tomato.mtcheeeewww
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by aberaymond(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Hundreds of widows in Imo State have placed curses on the state Gover­nor, Rochas Okorocha, and his supporters for allegedly peddling falsehood that the widows placed a mock coffin at the gate of Government House, during their protest two weeks ago.

Speaking after their praying and fasting session yesterday in Owerri, the state capital, the chairperson of Imo Wid­ows Association, Mrs. Ijeoma Nwabueze, expressed shock that rather than condemned the beating of the widows, Governor Okorocha and Eze Ohiri-led council of Ndi Eze, resorted to blackmail and false­hood to disparage the innocent widows and cover the atroc­ity the youths had committed against their mothers.

Nwabueze declared: “We pray that if the allegation of parading a mock coffin is true, then whatever Ndi Eze Imo wish of them, let it come to pass. But if not, may coffin never depart from their fami­lies and the Almighty God, who is the husband of the wid­ows, should visit their wives.”

Others, who spoke at the session include, Mrs Anthonia, who is a representative of Orlu zone, Martina Ejimmadu from Okigwe zone and Mrs Ijeoma Nwabueze from Owerri.

The association of widows also placed curses on tradi­tional rulers, who attended the cleansing ceremony and the hoodlums, who were allegedly mobilised by the state govern­ment to flog and inflict injuries on them.

“Those who knew that the governor and the traditional rulers’ accusation is false and are promoting it, there is a curse attached to such atrocity and also, whoever may have participated or engineered the attack on the harmless wid­ows, who merely engaged in a peaceful protest, cannot go unpunished,” the widows de­clared.

They stated that the wrath of God of widows would also visit two commissioners in the state and a top female official of the state Universal Educa­tion Board (SUBEB) for alleg­edly supervising the beating of the widows and alleging later that the widows were found with a mock coffin.

The widows prayed for quick recovery of those who sustained injuries during the protest, including Mrs. Mary Mgbehuge from Umunna Autonomous Community in Onuimo Local Government Area of the state, who had a broken leg.

Hmmmmm wonders shall never end!!!
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by tkwo: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
igbos!!!!!! shocked
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by solihu(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin grin grin Now be informed these sets are political widows, under the aegis of the of the killer party.

You should know that they are just there to cry fowl wherever they see a 'Change' in the livelihood and economic uplifting governance, which you cannot find in the deadly party.

They have been well tutored by their leader the chief fellow widow. grin grin grin
yhusiee:
I'm nt frm Imo bu I watched a certain program, titled SNAPP, on TV abt hw Mrs Rochas is caring 4 widows by building, furnishing, and supporting them both financially n materially. I actually cried cuz its so touching. Soooooo, y d controversy?
Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by choppu: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

If this news is anything to go by, then I fear for the governor, the people involved in this act & their families.
Exodus 22:22-23 says; Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. [23] If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry;

2 Likes

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by 9jagoodman: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
asiwajumi:
. If na fayose do dis now, apc media magot will b crying here
.What should we call Rochas now, HOLLIGANS?

My brother, APC mouth dey outside.........cursing, cursing and cursing.

1 Like

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by PhockPhockMan: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
asiwajumi:
. If na fayose do dis now, apc media magot will b crying here
.What should we call Rochas now, HOLLIGANS?
Okorocha is worse than Fayose.

3 Likes

Re: Coffin In Imo Govt House: Widows Curse Okorocha, Supporters. by Eluwilussit(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Okorocha advice yourself. God himself doesn't joke with widows o.
Btw, APC governors are always in the news for the wrong reasons.
Nah curse?

Rochas had better go beg them and ask for forgiveness. His problems are about to start. God doesn't joke with these widows. God himself will fight for them. Rochas, run and fly if you must, to beg them o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? / Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election / President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.