Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari (1012 Views)

Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari by butanep(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aisha Buhari, wife of Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC has debunked rumours that her husband is ill and being hospitalized in a London hospital; DAILY TIMES reports.

Speaking to newsmen at the Westminster Plaza Hotel, in Waterloo, Mrs Buhari said, ''He’s just come here to rest. He’s just here to have a rest, at least a few days rest before he goes back to business''.

''When asked if her husband was in hospital, she said, ''I’m hearing it for the first time''.

Re: My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari by kettykin: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why can't he rest in nigeria besides the rest is unwarranted and unnecessary considering the fact that his opponent has not really taken rest and will not take rest

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
he went there to rest and get medical help. Chatam house na just cover.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari by AmucheJane(f): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Later they will say they want change, why can't he right in nigeria? They will never develop their own country, that's how they end up developing other people's country, later they will say that nigeria is not developed and corrupt too. Who is fooling who? I wonder why this man won't go and rest, his old to rule, the stress is much for him.
Re: My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari by Bigcake: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
He actually needs the rest more than the Presidency. You know he is an old man with an old sense, so to say, or old ways of reasoning. Why cant he take a rest at our very own pretigious Obudu Cattle Ranch... Naira is falling and you claim to be a progresive yet you are dwindling our currency and giving other government a strong tourism economy... For the so called wife of the Old Cry Cry General, let me tell you that Nigerians hate liars. How could she lie to us that she just heard of news or rumours of her husband's ill health for the first time? This woman is an old lying punk.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari by FastShipping: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
butanep:
Aisha Buhari, wife of Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC has debunked rumours that her husband is ill and being hospitalized in a London hospital; DAILY TIMES reports.

Speaking to newsmen at the Westminster Plaza Hotel, in Waterloo, Mrs Buhari said, ''He’s just come here to rest. He’s just here to have a rest, at least a few days rest before he goes back to business''.

''When asked if her husband was in hospital, she said, ''I’m hearing it for the first time''.

Where is the source and "Daily Times" link for this fake information?
Re: My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari by butanep(m): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigcake:
He actually needs the rest more than the Presidency. You know he is an old man with an old sense, so to say, or old ways of reasoning. Why cant he take a rest at our very own pretigious Obudu Cattle Ranch... Naira is falling and you claim to be a progresive yet you are dwindling our currency and giving other government a strong tourism economy... For the so called wife of the Old Cry Cry General, let me tell you that Nigerians hate liars. How could she lie to us that she just heard of news or rumours of her husband's ill health for the first time? This woman is an old lying punk.
get it into your skull you re insulting someone's mother. Can't you comment without insult. Would you like suck statement for you mum... think please
Re: My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari by Bigcake: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
butanep:
get it into your skull you re insulting someone's mother. Can't you comment without insult. Would you like suck statement for you mum... think please
Is it the language you didnt understand or the diction you couldnt comprehend? Next time try not to swallow peoples panadol. You are not related to Buhari nor the wife. If you quote me again and spew this godforsaken shiit, i will teach you a lesson in selfcenteredness. It wouldnt be a bad idea using you to qualify for atleast one month ban.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari by butanep(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bigcake:
Is it the language you didnt understand or the diction you couldnt comprehend? Next time try not to swallow peoples panadol. You are not related to Buhari nor the wife. If you quote me again and spew this godforsaken shiit, i will teach you a lesson in selfcenteredness. It wouldnt be a bad idea using you to qualify for atleast one month ban.
I don't have time for empty drums...
Re: My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Our future first lady to be...better than our useless aunty patience
Re: My Husband Is In London To Rest - Mrs Buhari by butanep(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:
Our future first lady to be...better than our useless aunty patience
jeezzzz.... chisus... na word be that oooo

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Says President Jonathan Will Be Re-elected As President Again / What If GEJ Looses? / Breaking News: Post Election Violence In Kano, Rivers And Oyo States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.