Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan (22949 Views)

Kwankwaso Says This Is Not The Change He Helped Establish / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by abubkhr: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Leave people to their opinions and judgments. They cannot harm you; it is their understanding that is faulty, not yours.

Sai Baba/Osinbajo
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
aminashy:
What a foolish statement, them dey use sleep compare death,Buhari is a dead man walking nigerians look at these pics and tell me it a lie.

UPLOAD THE PICTURE OF YOUR POVERTY STRICKEN FATHER AND LET'S COMPARE HIM WITH BUHARI AT 72. FOOLS BE TROLLING THE WEB WITHOUT AN IOTA OF SENSE. AS IF GEJ KNOWS YOU EXISTS IF HE WINS OR LOOSES. INSTEAD OF YOU TO FIND SOMETHING TANGIBLE TO DO WITH YOUR WRETCHED LIFE, YOU'RE HATING ON A GENERAL WHOSE ACHIEVEMENT YOUR FATHER CAN'T MATCH. GEJ AND BUHARI ALREADY HAVE WHAT THEY WILL EAT TILL THEY DIE WHETHER THEY RULE OR NOT. YOU SHOULD WORK HARD TO FEED YOUR POVERTY STRICKEN PARENTS BEFORE THEY DIE OF HUNGER. IDIOTA undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by georgecso(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=14pt]Kwankwaso has said it all... you cannot steal and perform... All these eleventh hour shoddy projects GEJ is commissioning will not make him see the light of the day....

Sai Baba Buhari
Sai Baba Osinbajo
Sai Nigeria....
[/size]
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by yoosooph: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Reminez(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Jonathan is Bokoharam
FFK is a prostitute
Abati is a big fool
Okupe is a fat fool
Sambo is a dunce
Opiaoku is a foolish goat
GEJ till 2015
You are right!!!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by anonym0us: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
How to become an APC member:

1. Lose your sense of rationality and logic.

2. Insult the president and anyone that supports him

3. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.

4. Disagree with any event or post that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and agree with any event or post that portrays GEJ in a badlight.

5. Disagree with any event or post that portrays GMB in a badlight and agree with any post showing him in a goodlight.

6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by shouting "GEJ is Clueless and 6weeks is counting oh"
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
fuke:

If you drink too much Ogogoro @ age 56, you may indeed be
less healthy than a 70 years old General

Men you watched that day GMB missed the meaning of INEC and APC in an interview that day I dey fear make im no collapse for the stage, e dey talk like person when hot tuwo dey for im mouth. Not long from then he travelled to UK on medical, that his party is now trying to cover up. lol! lol! lol!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by ahaz: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
kay29000:
The Governor of Kano State, Rabiu Kwankwaso, has stated that the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari is in a better health condition than President Goodluck Jonathan and is therefore, fit to rule Nigeria.

Mr. Buhari, a former Head of State and Retired General of the Nigerian Army, is presently on a working visit to the United Kingdom.

His campaign office had issued a statement Thursday saying in the course of the visit, Mr. Buhari will hold meetings with key members of the British political establishment and interact with some global institutions with interest in the affairs of Nigeria.

“General Buhari would hopefully give a talk at the prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatam House in London, the spokesperson for his campaign, Garba Shehu, said.

However, there has been wide speculation by supporters of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, that Mr. Buhari was actually ferried out to receive medical attention because his health was failing.

The Kano governor who had a chat with newsmen in Kano on Sunday said Mr. Buhari has no health challenges.

“[b]By my judgement, since we finished our party primary elections, he is sound, hale and fit to rule this country.
“In fact I feel he is healthier than the incumbent occupier of the seat because he went to all the states on campaigns in addition to other enga[/b]gements that come in between,” he said.

Mr. Kwankwaso also accused the Federal government and the ruling PDP of sharing money to win the presidential election fixed for March 28.

He said money alone cannot give success in the forthcoming elections.

“The Federal Government and the PDP can use all the money in the treasury to bribe whoever they want, but God, the Almighty, has his own way of doing things.

“Power belongs to Him not to those with money or who control security agencies. Nigerians are wiser,” he said.
On his stewardship as governor, Mr. Kwankwaso said every state governor can work to develop their states unless if they chose to steal instead.

“People are surprised and many are asking questions that where did we get the money to do these projects we are doing in Kano. But the truth of the matter is that – you cannot steal and perform. It is the money for projects that people steal that is why they are not performing. In Kano we don’t steal,” he said.

He enumerated some of the landmark projects he undertook in the state to include the award of an Independent Power Project at Tiga and Challawa-Gorge Dam at the cost of N14.2BN, establishment of one garment factory in each of the 44 local governments in the state and the establishment of a Micro Finance bank also in each of the 44 local governments.

Mr. Kwankwaso also said 44 Schools for Islamic Studies and 44 Technical Schools were built in the state.
“These were with a view to ensure that all our children that finished primary school get space to proceed to have post-primary education

“I feel so fulfilled that our governments as been able to encourage Kano people to accord education the priority it deserves,” he said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177349-buhari-is-healthier-than-jonathan-says-kwankwaso.html
i recorgnize statements frm a tumous infestd brains when i see one.kwankwaso is mad.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by nagoma(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
I wonder how GEJ will look like at 70 with all that Ogogoro he is drinking.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by major466(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]Hahahahahahahahahaha

I marvel at APC mentality. grin

Even with glaring facts that GMB is half dead, this dimwit Governor still said he's healthy.

Thats the APC mentality.

They decieve everyone including themselves.

Please can someone post that " How to be an APC member"?

All facts are there.
[/size]
How To Become an APC Member:
1. Defect to APC and become a saint.
2. Abuse the President every minute.
3. Attack anyone that supports the President.
4. Call supporters of the President Satanist.
5. Praise those who support their candidate.
6. Lie about everything about the President and his government.
7. Photoshop pictures of their messiah abroad.
8. Lie that the 75 year old messiah is as healthy as a newborn baby.
9. Pretend to be blind when confronted with developmental works of GEJ.
10. Love media houses that spread malicious lies against the government.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by opiaoku: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Reminez:

You are right!!!

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by babestella: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
What is wrong with Rabiu? I think he too is sick in the head. See this Rubbish fufu.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by chynergy1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
ONLY TIME WILL TELL.... NO NEED FOR MUCH TALK.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by boujaye: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
kentochi:
Who cares

Guys am plus 1 year today.
Can somebody wish me happy birthday!.
Am so happy.

congrats. My God increase you on every side IJN. shout Amen
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by opiaoku: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Jonathan is Bokoharam
FFK is a prostitute
Abati is a big fool
Okupe is a fat fool
Sambo is a dunce
Opiaoku is a foolish goat
GEJ till 2015

Nooooo
U no get am

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan

Gej till 2019
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Otu nne i
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i
Ezi ofia
Anu mpama
Ozu nwulu anwu

2 Likes

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by major466(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
hazyfm1:
BUHARI IS HEALTHY BUT AT THE SAME TIME SICK

SICK OF GEJ

[size=18pt]LIKE IF YOU ARE ALSO SICK OF GEJ[/size]
Am sick of liars.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Craigston: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
You mean the sickly devil?

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by psalmsjob: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
nzeadachie:
NA LIE, BUHARI IS SICK

Keep saying that until you become fatally sick!

Meanwhile, see as someone just reels out his projects; garment factory in each local government caught my fancy but Goodluck and his cohorts have nothing to show than the myriads of money they've stole.

#SaiBaba will surely give this Kano State governor a ministerial appointment to continue his visionary leadership.

#LetsVoteForChange #VoteForBuhari #SaiBaba
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by tuyi19: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
[/color][/font]
jerflakes:
[color=#990000][size=15pt]Hahahahahahahahahaha

Even with glaring facts that GMB is half dead, this dimwit Governor still said he's healthy.

Thats the APC mentality.

your father and mother is half dead, you you will even die before them. bastard
All facts are there.
[/size]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
jerflakes:

Thats the APC mentality.

All facts are there.
[/size]
jerflakes:

Thats the APC mentality.

All facts are there.
[/size]
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by tommykiwi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
I laugh U and FailBuhari face!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by tommykiwi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
I laugh U and FailBuhari face! GEJ well well....
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by agabaI23(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
kay29000:

There is no smoke without fire. I believed money was stolen...a huge amount at that. If it was 20, or 10, or 8 billion dollars...It is a huge amount of money, and Nigerians needed to know where the money went. That is the main point here.

/
Do you still believe now?
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
This man and Fashola, knows how to mock Buhari this days. Buhari maybe younger than APC youth supporters. If u check .
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by arsetalks(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
nzeadachie:
NA LIE, BUHARI IS SICK
Can you produce his medical report please?
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by omartins(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
With the picture infront of Nation Newspaper of today (23/2/2015), he look sick or worn out, may be stress sha.
Check it out.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by ahbey(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin[color=#770077][/color] ok...now let him provide us with Clean Health Bill Certificate...he shld forget abt the original WASC certificate....okay
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by patfem(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
No b nw we go no weda e dey al right or not, afta 1 year we go no d diff. Btw foul head n pigeon head.

D END JUSTISFIED D MEANS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed / Police To Invite Lagos Traditional Ruler Over Audio Threatening Voters / Aba Geometric Power Project Commissioned In A Hurry — Sir Udensi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.