Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan (22951 Views)

Kwankwaso Says This Is Not The Change He Helped Establish / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Ex-Governor Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje In The 1970's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Nicklaus(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
I almost forgot that buhari was sick, did kawakawanso have to remind me, hm ? angryTaking a cold tea...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Nicklaus(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
I almost forgot that buhari was sick, did kawakawanso have to remind me, hm ? Fucking APeC angryTaking a cold tea...

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by focus7: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
I also assume so, to me Jonathan looks sickly.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by aviazuva: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari is a Fulani man.

They look sickly but are very fit.

And as for sickness, he is human.
All of us get sick attimes. Or is his own terminal?

Even hangover is a kind of sickness, ask Oga on Top

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by nijanigga: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
how many times was gej and pej ferried out overseas for treatments and why did gej failed to deliver his speech at AU summit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElaiWGfKGn0
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by picaso77: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Elslim:
Ntoor to da SaTAN and Tanoids....

Sai Buhari

Haters u knw what to do nah, find transformer and........
BUT THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY ON THE TRANSFORMER
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Elslim: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
picaso77:
BUT THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY ON THE TRANSFORMER
Nna dats tru ooo... more reason why we should vote out in competency
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by 989900: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Moot point. We've seen people who've been sick for decades remain alive, while thousands of able-bodied souls fall asleep in death.

No disrespect to the dead. No one makes it out alive 'anyways'.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by oxygenpack(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
sai buhari
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by meforyou1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
nzeadachie:
NA LIE, BUHARI IS SICK
No, not just sick, but very very sick
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Anglovel: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
We've heard all this talk before, no be same thing they talk about yaradua until e clear for their eye. Yes Buhari is healthy but soon monkey go go market e no go return.now is the time to avoid lightning striking twice, Buhari pull over nd come down.... Gej till 2019
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Excellentmind: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
gwales:
Nigerians are sick of GEJ

You're sick and not Nigerians!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by teufelein(f): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=13pt]Buhari is a thief,[/size] let him account for the $2.8 billion he stole as Petroleum Minister and the $45 billion he stole from PTF....and then explain what he meant in that 2008 speech when he stated that Abacha didn't steal any money from Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Excellentmind: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Authentic medical report from chief medical director of Kwankwaso Hospital, bompai Kano State Nigeria.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by emmyjack2007(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
If u call a baby of 3 yrs he will tell u dat Buhari don finist
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by thaoriginator: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Elslim:
Ntoor to da SaTAN and Tanoids....

Sai Buhari

Haters u knw what to do nah, find transformer and........
Transformer wey light no dey? Make dem just find one easy way to G n D
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by kent79: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kwankwanso abi wetin dem dey call u, u have lost touch of reality. That is y u can make such statements.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
nzeadachie:
NA LIE, BUHARI IS SICK
...if he is not sick,you can make him sick.na by force...
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by gwales: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Excellentmind:

You're sick and not Nigerians!

only saTANist like u that are not sick of GEJ
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Senjuchiha: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wt a swit joke
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Nigeriasam: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'll rather vote 4 a man who is physically frail but mentally + spiritually healthy than 4 a man who is physically robust but mentally lazy +clueless and spiritually daft. Sai change, sai mai gaskya + sai buhari. IN Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Skillz02(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
nzeadachie:
NA LIE, BUHARI IS SICK

And so
Any problem with that as a human being u are bound to fall sick at anytime so it's not a new thing but a general phenomenon
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by temitopeal14: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by nkpommpko(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chiaka:
Nothing when all the APC people no go say?? How is a fragile looking GMB who can hardly make a 3mins speech in all his rallies be healthier than GEJ. You forgot he collapsed at a rally in Calabar. Now rumours of his travel to UK for medical reasons and APC is denying it and now this headline...................lol! lol! lol! Na una wan bring change abi? tell it to the pigs.....even pigs dey throw their long nose for una...say wusai!!
this is not chelsea/man u. Its nigeria and how the future of our children will look like, if you like the nigeria you see now, go ahead and vote for the plunder of our common wealth, I will vote buhari for he represents what I tell my children, thou shall not steal!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by fandango: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Jonathan is Bokoharam
FFK is a prostitute
Abati is a big fool
Okupe is a fat fool
Sambo is a dunce
Opiaoku is a foolish goat
GEJ till 2015
dis man your so confused
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mcheww! Opposite!!
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by sammhi(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
People are surprised and many are asking questions that where did we get the money to do these projects we are doing in Kano. But the truth of the matter is that – you cannot steal and perform. It is the money for projects that people steal that is why they are not performing. In Kano we don’t steal,” he said.

Kwankwansi has been in PDP since 1999....that is 15 years . he only left last year....what was his reason for leaving the PDP ? it was not for for corruption if not he should have left more than ten years ago. His main reason for leaving was the anger that Jonathan should not go for a second term. period....the 5 northern governors were opposed to GEJ going for a second term...so please spare us this corruption or stealing talk.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by panalpep: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
kentochi:
Who cares

Guys am plus 1 year today.
Can somebody wish me happy birthday!.
Am so happy.
h

how old are u? Cos I have stopped wishing happy birthday to men of 72 and above....cos they live a spare life....just passing shaa. Hbd
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by sammhi(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
nkpommpko:
this is not chelsea/man u. Its nigeria and how the future of our children will look like, if you like the nigeria you see now, go ahead and vote for the plunder of our common wealth, I will vote buhari for he represents what I tell my children, thou shall not steal!

so you mean GEJ STEALS Nigeria money? really...please tell me one governor that is not involved in stealing.....none. if you don't like GEJ you are free not to but t=don't tell us it is due to this your 'stealing '...if that was the case...then we should have modern trains running, all our roads tarred, affordable housing, power supply etc...so why are these not in place before 5 years ago when GEJ assume power..?
why don't we have enough food to eat before five years ago?
performance is not related to corruption...who says you cant be performing and still be stealing.....please think before you talk
you sound as if GEJ created all the problems....we all did
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by sammhi(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
temitopeal14:
A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b

23/02/2015.

mr idis Ahmed , you should be ashamed of yourself posting this concoction......your types is one that sets a country on fire. can you spare us this tale and let those who are willing to leave your Nigeria do so peacefully. obviously, your hate for GEJ knows no bounds . you are a terrorist
a lot of Nigerians are tired of living in the same country with your types....
Re: Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan by AMADU77: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
meeting Tony Blair

[size=18pt]Wisdom

Strength

Beauty
[/size]

GMB sabi UK very well
and the election is very serious this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / Metering: You’re Wrong, Power Distributors Reply Fashola / Abba Kyari Reacts To N29.9m Bribe Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.