Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison (51269 Views)

How Nigerian Boxing Officials Rejected Anthony Joshua / Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 / Bash Ali During Goodluck Jonathan Regime Vs Buhari Regime:See The Difference(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison by popcykaylah(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2015
babadee1:
What is Jonathan giving $30 million dollars of Nigeria's money to a geriatric boxer for? Especially during these trying economic times. Na wa o. The president must hate this country to be wasting scarce resources like that.
did Jonathan even give the $30m ?he just said they would give him and they didn't ...jonathief and his crew used my bash Ali the boxer as a medium of looting money and he was too foolish to have believed them..Jonah the yahoo man cheesy I'm sure the money would have left the federation account
Re: Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
My Guy welcome to the land of boxing first let me introduce my self am TOBBACCO the presideo of this prison...
oya take that fan begin blow me breeze
Re: Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
onatisi:
“He was arrested
alongside five others when he
trespassed into the premises
on the bank, using a bus to
block the entrance into the
building, thereby restricting
staff from getting into their
offices.”. People seem to be overlooking the main reason he was arrested. How can u take a bus to block the entrance of a bank and expect no retaliation.

They won't see that. Anything to bash GEJ would suffice. Any reason, no matter how laughable. Everybody forgot about motive and now its a pity-party for Bash. He refused to post bail? Or he just couldn't afford it and decided to remain there for roughly 3 weeks. Lies everywhere. I wish NEXIM would produce CCTV footage of the event, let us judge. In summary, the story is so lopsided and sounds like absolute balderash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video) / Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.