Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Imo Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Politics (613 Views)

Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Okorocha Thanks Imo Citizens For Boycotting Pdp Rally / At Least 5000 APGA Members In Imo Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Politics by trustwilson(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Political tension have been heightened in Imo state. Why is it that most people dont see any good thing coming out of Owelles led government?

Re: Imo Politics by Ikengawo: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
I have little doubt that Okorocha will win in Imo. I say this as a PDP supporter.
Re: Imo Politics by trustwilson(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ikengawo, how sure are you that PDP will reclaim the Douglas house of IMO?
Re: Imo Politics by Ikengawo: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
trustwilson:
Ikengawo, how sure are you that PDP will reclaim the Douglas house of IMO?

They won't
Re: Imo Politics by Abagworo(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Imo is settled. Okorocha's campaign is a peculiar type.
Re: Imo Politics by trustwilson(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
From the look of things, owelle is winning
Re: Imo Politics by Plshavmercyamen: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
And who doesn't know Owelle wil win? Imolites are neither ingrates nor moved by emotion. We are very discerning and articulate. We reward good work with more work and punish imbecilic disposition and stagnation/retrogression with our votes. OWELLE WE KNOW! My Gov'nor! My Gov'nor!

(1) (Reply)

FG Shortlists Four INEC Commissioners To Succeed Jega / Jonthan Wanted Me To Be Part Of Interim Government - Tinubu / Nigeria’s Long March To Freedom, A Clarion Call To World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.