Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' (1228 Views)

Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters / PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) / Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by ludamix(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
A presidential candidate of the APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), shared
lists of President Goodluck Jonathan’s obligations that he failed to fulfill
while in the office.

Buhari took to his Facebook to remind Nigerians about Jonathan’s ‘epic fails’.
A series of images posted by Buhari has ‘Is this Transformation?’ capture.

Security sector
Fulfilled promise: Eradicate kidnappings in the South-East

Unfulfilled promises:
– Return of the Chibok girls
– Modern methods to tackle security violence
– Pursue bombers and terrorists
– Confront ethno-religious violence across the country
– Perpetration of two bombings in Nyanya not brought to justice

Corruption
According to Buhari’s chart, Jonathan didn’t succeed in fight against
corruption in Nigeria.

Unfulfilled promises:
– Strengthen both the EFCC and the ICPC
– Stella Oduah not punished for violating due process in purchase of cars
– Forensic audit of NNPC not released
– Perpetrators of petrol subsidy scam not prosecuted

Economy sector
Fulfilled promise: Revive marketing boards to ensure farmers are not cheated
on sale of farm products
Unfulfilled promises:

– Introduce 5-year term budgeting
– Create 1.5 million jobs in 2 years
– Bring industries to Niger Delta
– Strive to revive the Ajaokuta steel complex
– Strive to revive the Itakpe iron company
Infrastructural development

Fulfilled promises:
– Completion of Lagos-Jebba rail project
– Working towards making Akanulbiam airport in Enugu an international airport
Unfulfilled promises:

– Set up committee to revive Federal Government landed properties in Lagos
– Revitalization Nigeria machine tools and other FG infrastructure
– Modernization of ports
– Complete of Second Niger Bridge
– Repairing the roads leading to Murtala Mohammed Airport
Power sector

Unfulfilled promises:
– Deliver stable, constant supply of electricity
– Ensure Nigerians do not use generators more than twice a week
– Explore deposits in Benue and Kogi state to improve power supply
– Raise power generation to 4747MW by December 2011

According to the APC presidential candidate, Jonathan’s administration spent
N4,4 trillion for security in 5 years. And, yet, 13,000 lives were lost and 3
million people are displaced in Nigeria, Buhari claims.
He also compares economic situation during Obasanjo’s and Jonathan’s
ruling, providing the numbers of an average oil price, exchange rates and GDP
growth.

Average oil price: OBJ – $38, GEJ – $100

Exchange rate: OBJ – N115 = $1, GEJ – N200 = $1
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by Godisnear(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hate to admit but all these are absolutely true.
hmmmm

If GEJ should be re-elected? it's definitely goina be an act of God
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by ludamix(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Godisnear:
source?

You did not read the content of the post.
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by clevvermind(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
what was buhari's achievement during his time as head of state? someone should list them for me.
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by xpac01(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is too much. Someone should me with the reading. *takes headache pill*, did GEJ even do a thang for this country?
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by Godisnear(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
sure, I did. it says Facebook, I just needed a direct link, I wanna see the post and the chart just as u mentioned. No harm intended.
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
This man hate south east.....did you see the only fulfilled promise he mentioned: Ending kidnapping in SE shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by aminashy: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
I would rather go with transparency international Buhari Obasanjo government more corrupt than Jonathan tell your sick dead wizard to take the promises to the bank we in Nigeria can feel GEJ's developmental project. Look at the sick man talking abeg go take your drugs.

Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by ludamix(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
clevvermind:
what was buhari's achievement during his time as head of state? someone should list them for me.
Ask your father or grand father. They were the one who witness his regime not me. And if you insist, ask GEJ he knows better

Change is inevitable
SaiBuhari
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by OKKO(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Politics in Nigeria has gone to Dogs.
So Buhari don't appreciate the state of over 70% of federal roads? Cos assess road to MMI airport was not done.

So the minimum wage elevated to 18K is not a thing?

Can somebody tell Buhari that his man Fashola bought same Jeep as Oduah even more costly!

So the 14 federal universities and 105 Almajiri school built for his brethren is a scam.

Now how many jobs has APC Governors been creating in a year in their states? Or is it GEJ that is stopping them.

Left for me the Man has even out performed his promises.
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by clevvermind(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
ludamix:

Ask your father or grand father. They were the one who witness his regime not me. And if you insist, ask GEJ he knows better

Change is inevitable
SaiBuhari
so he did not even have any records that even outlived him? buhari is indeed a shame. the only records he had is evil. killing and jailing of innocent people and all that. you know it na.
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by GeneralBosco: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
aminashy:
I would rather go with transparency international Buhari Obasanjo government more corrupt than Jonathan tell your sick dead wizard to take the promises to the bank we in Nigeria can feel GEJ's developmental project. Look at the sick man talking abeg go take your drugs.
[/s]
Another case of suffering and smiling.
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by GeneralBosco: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
OKKO:
Politics in Nigeria has gone to Dogs.
So Buhari don't appreciate the state of over 70% of federal roads? Cos assess road to MMI airport was not done.

So the minimum wage elevated to 18K is not a thing?

Can somebody tell Buhari that his man Fashola bought same Jeep as Oduah even more costly!

So the 14 federal universities and 105 Almajiri school built for his brethren is a scam.

Now how many jobs has APC Governors been creating in a year in their states? Or is it GEJ that is stopping them.

[s]Left for me the Man has even out performed his promises.
[/s]

Four years is enough for anyone to fix the power problem in Nigeria. If I can't do that in 4 years,that means I can't do anything even in 100 years. Jonathan said that, not me grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by ludamix(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
clevvermind:
so he did not even have any records that even outlived him? buhari is indeed a shame.

Now, I understanding you.
I was expecting this response from you
You're ineligible to vote so people like you act on what they say in your compound. This page is not meant for you, you should be in the kid zone
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by shiningshina(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Front page jooor!
Re: Buhari Lists Jonathan's 'broken Promises' by clevvermind(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
ludamix:

Now, I understanding you.
I was expecting this response from you
You're ineligible to vote so people like you act on what they say in your compound. This page is not meant for you, you should be in the kid zone

i was only expecting you to list buhari's achievements. that's all. since you can't, never mind.

(1) (Reply)

New Survey Projects Buhari To Win By Wide Margin -sr / I Was Part Of This History! Congratulations To Muhammadu Buhari / Jonathan To Buhari: If You Probe Me, Probe Obasanjo, Abdulsalami & Others Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.