Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,029 members, 7,956,820 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! (3339 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
I have always wondered why some people marry ugly wives and some get beautiful wives. It is not easy oo, you have to take eyes to the market (moju lo soja).

1. Doctors: This is a highly rated job in the world. Women are attracted by their intelligence and life savings acts. This sets don't stress themselves up to get a good and beautiful woman. People like Nneka123 will easily fall for them.

2. Bankers: hmmm! I wish i'm a banker. I went to a bank days ago, come and see fyn girls as them plenty. The bankers don't have problem to get the best of women. Thank God it's now a condition whereby you will have to write your name and phone number in a ledger before you leave the bank. Na copy and paste stuff. GBAM! Dating follows. missjenna kinda suite this type of people grin.

3. Comedian/Radio Presenters.
This set of people are soft minded, and they they have what is called 'sugarcoated mouth'. Just few, charming, outspoken words will get their heart for you they are not shy to face anybody, even if na mizMycoli.

4. Pastors: Pastors just need a simple dream or vision to get the beautiful lady in their church. No stress required, because women love affluence and pastors have it.

5. Politicians:
Not much. But you know they are ontop of the world. They have the fame, money, etc....

You can add yours.

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
I disgree wit numbers 1 through 4. Number five is true
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
to copy this tune press 1.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
2undexy:
I have always wondered why some people marry ugly wives and some get beautiful wives. It is not easy op, you have to take eyes to the market (mo ju lo sola).

1. Doctors: This is a highly rated job in the world. Women are attracted by their intelligence and life savings acts. This sets don't stress themselves up to get a good and beautiful woman. People like Nneka123 will easily fall for them.

2. Bankers: hmmm! I wish i'm a banker. I went to a bank days ago, come and see fun girls as them plenty. The bankers don't have problem to get the best of women. Thank God it's now a condition whereby you will have to write your name and phone number in a ledger before you leave the bank. Na copy and paste stuff. GBAM! Dating follows. miss jenna kinda suite this type of people grin.

3. Comedian/Radio Presenters.
This set of people are soft minded, and they have what is called 'sugar coated mouth'. Just few, charming, outspoken words will get their heart for you they are not shy to face anybody, even if na mizMycoli.

4. Pastors: Pastors just need a simple dream or vision to get the beautiful lady in their church. No stress required, because women love affluence and pastors have it.

5. Politicians:
Not much. But you know they are ontop of the world. They have the fame, money, etc....

You can add yours.
what of conductors undecided
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
angryangryangryangry
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by vizkiz: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
NinoBrown888:

#singing# you have what it takes to be better, you have what it takes to smatter...

7 Likes

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'm amazed football players aren't in the list. Wags are usually pretty good looking.

Anyway, all sound like they'd be boring husbands except for number 3.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
In as much as I would love to marry a doctor, I know I will never get to spend some time with him, cause he will working and traveling a lot. But whatever the future hold smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Sexystella: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
1 wink
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Oghene!!!!
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Bosville(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
footballers should be no 1 on dat list.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by bamog(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
undecided everytin nah lie!! 4 ma area hia!! D prettiest woman iz owned by a bricklayer!! D ugliest woman iz owned by a doctor!! 1st to c0mment sha!!
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
6. Musicians

7. Oil workers (Engineers).

8. Footballers and sport men

2 Likes

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bosville:
footballers should be no 1 on dat list.

I know right! Can you imagine a pastor/politician being there, when most of their wives look beefy & matronly.

Footballers take this one hands down.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
I agree with numbers 1 and 4. Most doctors are cute so why not? and pastors got the affluence so yeah, U will automatically become the first lady as the pastor's wife wink
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
vizkiz:

#singing# you have what it takes to be better, you have what it takes to smatter...
Guy, u dey work for mtn customer care?
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
I disgree wit numbers 1 through 4. Number five is true

noted
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
NinoBrown888:

sorry, the number u just press just now is unfunctional, pls try again latergrin
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
baffah96:
what of conductors undecided

no b conductor, na transistor undecided
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Reserved Classy Intelligent Men are the only People destined to grab those kind of wives. Some of your listed professions have these people, but not all. And many other professions have them but not listed. Cheers.
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
In as much as I would love to marry a doctor, I know I will never get to spend some time with him, cause he will working and traveling a lot. But whatever the future hold smiley

we shall see
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Bosville(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I know right! Can you imagine a pastor/politician being there, when most of their wives look beefy & matronly.

Footballers take this one hands down.
a politcian's wife z even mangeable but a pastors wife??
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
bamog:
undecided everytin nah lie!! 4 ma area hia!! D prettiest woman iz owned by a bricklayer!! D ugliest woman iz owned by a doctor!! 1st to c0mment sha!!

seems there are so many abnormalities for your areaundecided
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by hadizadeezy(f): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
You 4got to add UGLY MEN" abi u expect dem to marry Ugly women ni??

2 Likes

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Monstertrucks:
Reserved Classy Intelligent Men are the only People destined to grab those kind of wives. Some of your listed professions have these people, but not all. And many other professions have them but not listed. Cheers.

can u giv us insight on some of the profession u are talking about
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
hadizadeezy:
You 4got to add UGLY MEN" abi u expect dem to marry Ugly women ni??

true talk....now let's face reality.
I'm an ugly fellow and u re a beautiful lady, can we lead by example

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
2undexy:

no b conductor, na transistor undecided
abeg nahh them be humans too oo undecided
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by yorex2011: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
If i hear

1 Like

Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by hadizadeezy(f): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
2undexy:

true talk....now let's face reality.
I'm an ugly fellow and u re a beautiful lady, can we lead by example
eh?brb!
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by bamog(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
2undexy:

seems there are so many abnormalities for your areaundecided
grin

My area iz ranked the 2nd best in africa
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
bamog:
grin

My area iz ranked the 2nd best in africa

by Time Magazine abi grin
Re: 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wife! by faradexs09(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Uhm agree wiv dt of pastors,but no 1,been a doc in d making,not just about d brains,infact most gurls get intimidated,when esply in 9ja d beautiful ones are the less brainy...but I don swear say if my intendin wife no beautiful I no fit marry am..I go just quit medschl nd become a pastor jejeli smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

JEEEZ! Facebook Baddest Girl Expose Hot Photos Of Her… (SEE PHOTOS) / The World Most Biggest Hip. / Pictures That Represents The Life Of A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.