Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Breaking!! Shakau captured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Shakau captured (3882 Views)

Boko Haram Displays Arms Captured After Attacking Yobe Town - Terror Monitor / Bokoharam: Shakau My Be Passing A Coded Message! / Picture Of The Only Man That Can Kill Abumbakar Shakau/boko Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by freshcvvs: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Like we all dont know before that PDP is Boko Haram, they are the ones funding the sects to destroy the north so as to use that as an excuse not to hold elections in the north, now that election is likely to hold everywhere, they're trying to "capture" their employee, then use the story to say they are working or use it to stain the oppositions by telling shekau to "confess" that the oppositions are the ones sponsoring the sects.

Less i forget, what happened to Kabiru Sokoto?

These people know that majority of Nigerians are fools so they know alot will believe any story they come up with starting from this thread.

Just sit back and watch the kind of comments people are going to start dropping.

God bless General Azzazi (Which the same pdp killed for trying to expose pdp)

PDP IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS PDP.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by gebest: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
the problem now is that is a LIE
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Exam question..
1)HOW MANY SHEKAU have we...?
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Exam question..
1)HOW MANY SHEKAU have we...?
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Osama10(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by mroluway: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is a movie in making, Nigerians are not fools, they simply want to apply a mind game, this is the reason for the postponement of the election, i repeat, this is their plot, they have found someone that looks like shekau and their plan is to make him confess to Nigerians that GMD is their sponsor, Which simply means If you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from.
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by KMB: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Again?!
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by armadeo(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
I hope its true. I don't care what he says they should just put him in a shallow pit and slaughter a pig over him and burn them both.

Quick burial. No fanfare .

Nigeria moves on.
Re: Breaking!! Shakau captured by Nuezha(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!

APRIL FOOL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solution To The Igbo 'craze'! / Wike Hails Minister Of Transportation For Flagging Off Portharcourt-Aba Railway / 3-month Pregnant Doctor Backs Her Sick Baby While Performing CS On Pregnant Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.