Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] (12738 Views)

Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by ozo13(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin hope this one will convince u http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=106163

stebell:

Mumu. So now for bursting all the lies of the evil party is now jobless abi??

Which lie are yu janjaweeeeds bringing next to the table ??
Ayo Fayose is waiting for yu guys.

Fayose, exposing APC and their lies since OBJ was released frm prison.

Sai GEJ till APC stop telling lies. grin
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
lol

grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by omenka(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
The obsession is getting out of hand! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by akoraye(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mumu! I think you can see clearly? check the number 2 frames on the wall of 1 and 2 pictures! are they the same?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by NDPVF(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
olu77:
Fayose is the most jobless governor I have ever heard of. I have asked before and I am asking again, what time does this man have left to do the work he is elected to do?
[/s] Is it all you av' to say?.
Are u aware that,as a Nigerian,its one of his civil responsibility to expose fraud?.
Are you crying because he has bursted your APC lies?
Shm

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by akoraye(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aksonman:

Earlier today, Fayose was at the King's Ambassador wing of Transcorp Hilton Abuja.

Same place APC had claimed was venue for Buhari's London interview.

I believe that even APC's most ardent supporters would bend their heads in shame.

Mumu! I think you can see clearly? check the number 2
frames on the wall of 1 and 2 pictures! are they the same?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by afanide: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
jdilight:

I think he has proven to have more integrity than buhari with this.

Buhari lied, fayose uncovers the lie.

Am not a Fan of Buhari. Big time supporter of Goodluck Jonathan.

But seriously, he is over doing it.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by MalcoImX: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
stebell:

Mumu. So now for bursting all the lies of the evil party is now jobless abi??

Which lie are yu janjaweeeeds bringing next to the table ??
Ayo Fayose is waiting for yu guys.

Fayose, exposing APC and their lies since OBJ was released frm prison.

Sai GEJ till APC stop telling lies. grin
The man has some phobia about Buhari. It won't take a million or two to recreate that scene for a man who spent millions just to wish Buhari dead.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by NDPVF(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
omenka:
The obsession is getting out of hand! cheesy
[/s] [size=25pt] OF COURSE,YOU DIDN'T DISAPPOINT ME.

You iddiots do accuse Gej of corruption,but yours is quite pathetic.

Fayose is doing his civil duty as a Nigerian[/size]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aksonman:

Your people's General and his party the APC are lying criminals and Fayose has just proven it.
how did Fayose confirmed that general Buhari wasn't in U.K? Even tony Blair has came out to say he actually had a meeting with our next president. So a nonentity like fayose has nothing to prove to us.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Ojiofor: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
olu77:

People of Ekiti are expecting him to deliver, 4 years will soon be over. Is it 2 weeks to election that he will start running helter skelter like his boss?
APC loved Amaechi when he was doing this kind of dirty job against GEJ and you all were hailing him for job well done.
Here comes pdp version of Amaechi in westside.
Interestingly,Amaechi hasn't done any project since he joined apc.

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Aksonman: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
akoraye:

Mumu! I think you can see clearly? check the number 2
frames on the wall of 1 and 2 pictures! are they the same?

You are a confirmed lunatic. So a place in London will have exact interiors as a place in Abuja save for pictures on the wall?

Buhari's interview was done about a month ago and most hotels usually embark on periodic make-overs on their suites. Mumu!

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by jdilight(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
afanide:

That is what passion mixed with love can do. Never mix both for what you can't die for.

Chelsea fans be learners for where the guy dey

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Aksonman: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
kastonkastrol:
how did Fayose confirmed that general Buhari wasn't in U.K? Even tony Blair has came out to say he actually had a meeting with our next president. So a nonentity like fayose has nothing to prove to us.
Have some of you APC supporters run mad? What do these pictures tell you?
Everyone knows that Buhari is in the UK , but he's there for medical reasons.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by ishiamu(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
la1:
this man has waaayy too much time on his hands...for a governor

Fayose causing wahala for janjanweeds since 2014

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Aksonman: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
afanide:

Don't be silly; APC/BUHARI have just told a bold faced LIE to Nigerians, Fayose exposes them and you say he is over-doing it? Some supporter of GEJ you are. LIAR.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose you must enter that prison you are running away from when buhari eventually becomes the president. Foolish thug

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by doctokwus: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aksonman:

Don't be silly, APC has just told a ridiculous LIE to gullible supporters and you are here attacking Fayose?

Has Fayose not done a patriotic duty by exposing APC's lies? If a fraudulent APC/Buhari wins the 2015 elections, won't he exercise powers over Ekiti people too?

So, I ask what's wrong with Fayose exposing APC's lies to his people and the nation in general?
Anybody that believes Fayose is with his full faculties is insane!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Dewze(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
lalasticlala seun obinoscopy ishilove frontpage

Trust me, this will likely not make front page. It is like you have not noticed the trend recently. Have you not noticed Seun has removed the sticky thread he put up on Buhari's military era.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
olu77:
Fayose is the most jobless governor I have ever heard of. I have asked before and I am asking again, what time does this man have left to do the work he is elected to do?
hypocrite. What would you call amaechi then?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aksonman:

Have some of you APC supporters run mad? What do these pictures tell you?
Everyone knows that Buhari is in the UK , but he's there for medical reasons.
buhari is very healthy and if you wish him sickness, then may your wish go back to you in a thousand folds. Bad belle like you. Buhariphobia is really giving you guys sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by katazozo: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Apc,why all this lies,is it desperation or what ,can someone tell me ,what's so special about London ?.tomorrow now you will Have another interview here in presidential hotel PH and call it USA.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
olu77:
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, WHY ARE YOU STILL UNDER THE SPELL OF APC?
WHY ARE APC LEADERS DECEIVING AND LYING TO THEIR MAGAS?

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by NDPVF(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
MalcoImX:
The man has the much needed cure for APC lies and Buhari madness.

You are right.

[s]
It won't take a million or two to recreate that scene for a man who spent millions just to wish Buhari dead.
[/s]
wetin we no go hear!.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Osama10(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Things are getting brighter by the day. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by katazozo: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Apc ,why all this cheap lies,what's so special about London?,tomorrow now you will come to presidential hotel PH snap a picture and claim you are in USA.
You can do better than this no matter how desperate you are .

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by stebell(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
MalcoImX:
The man has some phobia about Buhari. It won't take a million or two to recreate that scene for a man who spent millions just to wish Buhari dead.

So now it's recreated abi. Shame on yu people. Tufia.
Why find out frm the hotel and see if Ayo Fayose was a client in that hotel.

APC n lies is like ant and sugar.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by sayemma: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Check the London event time table for 26\02\2015

You will find buhari there and the assigned topic
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by NDPVF(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is a front page material.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Ivanspring(f): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
gringringringrin

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by femicyrus(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
He is yet to take picture with the abuja tony blair

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Presents Cheques To 243 Tanker Fire Victims (Photos) / Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi / Court Of Appeal Acquits Patrick Akpobolokemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.