Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola (30172 Views)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Fashola: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by PentiumPro(f): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2015
If na you nko? You won't collect the money? He will still lose sha!
Yeye man.

Before I forget what I'm here for, abeg!
#Sai BUHARI
#Sai AMBO
#Sai AMOSUN
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by PentiumPro(f): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2015
sirfemoz:

Fashola PA, help me and ask Oga Fashola if Chibok is a State, Town or City.. If Oga Fashola has delivered Lagos, then why are those in mushin living in bondage? Or he have not heard of the fight going on there?
You are here shouting apapa road.. I don't think you are in lagos, if not, you will know whether you own local govt chairman have delivered the road in front of you..
Abeg shattaap! If you are living in bondage in Lagos, relocate to Sambisa, dem gum your yansh for Lagos? Or Na by force to live under "bondage"
Ewu Akwa
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by micrep3030(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Fashola is clueless compare what ever he has said with what u ppl av been sayn

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by sammhi(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2015
APC is a party of mischief makers. one of their biggest selling propaganda is that GEJ has destroyed the country
but my questions to them are: 5 years ago .....
1)were there motorable roads in Nigeria five years ago....are the roads better now than five years ago or worse?

"2)was there stable power supply five years ago
3) how mush was a bag of rice five years ago compared to now? is it up or down?
4) was there housing for all five years ago? has there been a change in housing need of Nigerians
5) education ....when was the last time a government university was built? how many have been added now ?
6) transport ..what was the state of the railways five years ago ? have there been any change?
7) what was the minimum wage five years ago and what is it now?
cool what is the state of the Nigerian airports five years ago ? what is it now?
9) Industries...what is the state of the Nigerian industries five years ago and what is it now ?
10)petroleum ...how was the distribution of petroleum products five years ago and what is it now.. when was the last time we had fuel scarcity?
we all know the answers to these questions so ....Nigeria has improved from what it is five years ago....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by winodey(m): 7:06am On Feb 24, 2015
SEE Nigeria's Hairest Girl Flaunts Major Cleavage in S3xy new Photos
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by pbs4real(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
You are advocating for Change? Ok! After
jonathan, this is *a real Change*. Old
cargo who is surrounded with corrupt
Toronto and canada fraudstars can not
bring meaningful change than bad
change...Alh Gani O Galadima for
president. Sai Galadima! Sai Nigeria
u btr save ur strength cos its either gudluk or buhari 4 nigerians,dis man cnt get up to 50votes 4rm naija as a whole
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by simpleseyi: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Mr Jonathan the ATM please can I have $1 billion, I promise to deliver the votes of 10 million homeless almajaris in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Ghana, Togo and Benin Republic to you.
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by richidinho(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Fashola go n share pounds make I hear word

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by OgologoDimkpa: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2015
jmoore:
And you and Tinubu were sharing cowries, abi?
grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by poiZon: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2015
chai fasola, diaris godoooo.
common cemetary u rpartnering with private sector, what will u do without this partnership?
oh forgot Fg isnt encouraging u!
ehen pixture of gej sharing dolls or u shut that smelly mouf up!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2015
mikeansy:

lol!

Na so u go take turn down my engagement ring? grin shocked
cheesy cheesy you no well
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by Myself2(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2015
[size=18pt]APCheat has run outta lies,e go be una like film for eye.
Mumu Fashola talking shyte since it dawned on him that he would be thrown into the labour market(never mind the billions he has stolen) come May 29[/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by ishiamu(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

Clueless sycophant. Scum of the earth.

Senseless cow
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by ishiamu(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2015
jagabanban:

Ekitigate tape has been playing for weeks. Is that a lie too? You believe what you would believe, picture or no picture.

Fashola dey lie

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by ishiamu(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2015
SammyHoe:

See dis guy o. Those old mentality that u shld speak good of your president abi, even though he's stealing your life away grin

Appeal to pity: argumentum admisercordiam

Show me a governor or political person in position that hasn't stolen and i'll take you serious

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by poiZon: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2015
RollySexy:
Incompetent man he shud be more consider on how to bring fown d price of fuel generate light and reduce dollar lagosians don't need to be freed from any boundage instead he should pack his lougage and go to otueke dats wen Nigerians wud be free from PDP bondage shocked

do u forget if he is going, he will go with HIS OYEL?
Hw will u survive withut oyel money?
do u think onions or cocoa will pay ur wages?
last BULLET:
Vote for US!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by poiZon: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Kassidy90:

its nt baseless bro...i av a very reliable source even saw the money the person got a thousand dollars instead of original 2 thousands GEJ shared i think the people that invited my source removed der own commission...as its nw i just pray we dnt end up with June 12 Deja vu...May Almighty God Crown whoever that is gonna have pity on the poors winner...

SO u mean gej gave ur source 2k dolls?
dat guy is a cheerful giver.
God bless gej!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by mavinc4u(f): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Please where is the venue of the dollar sharing? I need that dollar more than the person sharing it. Nonsense, Some people always claiming saints while others are beast

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by Chiaka(f): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, on Sunday alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan had spent five days in the state, holding meetings with different people and doling out monies in hard currencies them.

Consequently, the governor described the president’s alleged outreach to different groups including traditional rulers, cooperative societies and market women among others as an act of desperation.

Fashola, who spoke after inspecting some ongoing projects in Ibeju-Lekki and on Lagos Island yesterday, expressed disappointment at some statements credited to the president at meetings with the interest groups at the State House, Marina.

He said: “I want to assume that he did not make a statement that he would deliver Lagos residents from bondage. The question to ask Mr. President is whether he had come to free them from bondage.

He was here for five days meeting with different people and groups, distributing money in dollars. It is an un-presidential statement made in an act of desperation. That means he lived in bondage in five days if he had come into the state to free people.

“If he can live here for five days moving with patrol vehicles that we paid for, let him go and spend five days in Chibok and he will know what bondage is,” the governor said while reacting to statements credited to the president.

While inspecting a new cemetery in Ibeju-Lekki, the governor openly disclosed that he bought his own vault where his remains would be buried when he joined his ancestors more than four years ago.

He observed that death “is a necessary end that will come when it will come”, quoting Shakespeare, saying there is need for people to prepare for it. “We are here to inspect a cemetery. We often do not like to talk about, but there is a need for it because the population continue to expand and the Lekki sub- region is growing very fast.

“If you look at Ikoyi Cemetery, Abari Cemetery and all of that are more than 100 years old, they were built by colonialists and left behind for us. When you look at the way they have also managed them, many families cannot even visit the vaults where their loved ones are resting.

“We have this strategic partnership now with private sector. The investors are going to deliver a cemetery like no other. They will manage it and make the cost also competitive. There will be high, medium and low density vaults for people who really want to make a statement at their exit.

“It is the truism of life that everyone who comes must go so as we are building hospitals, roads, schools imbibing survival strategy we must also plan for the end. This sounds as something people do not want to discuss. I have bought my vault. It surprises people. I paid for it four years ago. As I always tell people if you come here for life you must plan to go. Those who do not want to go should not come.”

At the inspection of Lagos Court of Arbitration, the governor noted that plans had been concluded by his administration to unveil the first international arbitration court in West Africa sub- region, saying the compelling need to resolve trade disputes locally rather than travelling to London and Paris informed the setting up of the centre in the state.

According to him, “this is the place for dispute resolution. It is the Lagos Arbitration centre. We could save a lot of money and create employment through this court. We have lost a lot of funds to other countries in terms of arbitration in the past. When dispute arise in Nigeria, the preferred place is either Paris, France or London, United Kingdom.”

He, therefore, observed that the centre “is nothing special there. All we need is to create a centre that will have the necessary reputation. We have the personnel because some of the best arbitrators in the continent are Nigerians. We also have the economy for the arbitration because a lot of construction, development and Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects are ongoing. Dispute from there could be resolved here.”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/23/fashola-jonathan-distributed-dollars-lagosians

This story is false why is it only Lagos, why dint he do that in other places?? Its a story of sabotage. Or na dem arrange am make e bi like say na true!!! there is God o!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by hazyfm1: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

Agbero wadup, how much you collect?

They told you Agbero were the ones collecting dollars? You have been misinformed!

we are talking about $10000 per head

Stop dulling yourself...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by ishiamu(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2015
hazyfm1:

They told you Agbero were the ones collecting dollars? You have been misinformed!

we are talking about $10000 per head

Stop dulling yourself...
grin grin grin grin

You can dress properly and get yours are you above dollars?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by hazyfm1: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

You can dress properly and get yours are you above dollars?

Haba!

You better go queue up and get yours too, So u don't die poor like your ancestors...

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by ishiamu(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2015
hazyfm1:

Haba!

You better go queue up and get yours too, So u don't die poor like your ancestors...

Your poor state makes you not think before you speak

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by hazyfm1: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

Your poor state makes you not think before you speak

Your ignorance makes you speak before you think..
How then do you cope in a complex world.. I am very sure before 12 noon today about 5-6 people will still remind you that you are dull and stupid
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by ishiamu(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2015
hazyfm1:

Your ignorance makes you speak before you think..
How then do you cope in a complex world.. I am very sure before 12 noon today about 5-6 people will still remind you that you are dull and stupid

And if it doesn't happen it technically shows how daft you are... bitch ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by sirfemoz(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

Abeg shattaap! If you are living in bondage in Lagos, relocate to Sambisa, dem gum your yansh for Lagos? Or Na by force to live under "bondage"
Ewu Akwa
Typical APC..they always come with insults and abusive words.. Its will be a great embarassment to me and my family to join issues with you..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by hazyfm1: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

And if it doesn't happen it technically shows how daft you are... bitch ass nigga

Is it too hard to wait till 12noon

DUMB ASSHOLE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by ishiamu(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2015
hazyfm1:

Is it too hard to wait till 12noon

DUMB ASSHOLE

Jeez dis dude got no work won't quote you again punk ass

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by PentiumPro(f): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2015
sirfemoz:

Typical APC..they always come with insults and abusive words.. Its will be a great embarassment to me and my family to join issues with you..

Shaataaaapp, which insult? you agreed you live in bondage in Lagos but you are ready to keep living in your supposed bondage, are you not foolish then to be living in bondage? angry
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by hazyfm1: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

Jeez dis dude got no work won't quote you again punk ass

CHERISH THE BOSS WHO DO MORE OF DELEGATING THAN A FACTORY WORKER LIKE U

HOPE THOSE LEBANESE DUDES ARE NOT SHAVING YOUR ASSS! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by buJu234: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2015
If APC (Ameachi etc) shares dollars it is a welcome development to Nigerians

but if

PDP shares dollars its looting....

If Tinubu (aka Tinubu) collects 25% of lagos annual tax revenue; he is a very good man and a good role model to all Nigerians

but if

GEJ loots $5billion he is a big thief and a looter.

If APC Fashola decided to keep the big tax money Lagos collects monthly and pay staff with Federal allocation and funds projects with debt; where by making Lagos state to b more indebted than some countries and not giving account of the huge tax collection ; thats good goverance

but if
PDP burrows to fund 2015 budget; they want to put us in debt; our external reserve is now in Otuke....

POliticians are all the same...

God is watching una in 3D ooooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by babestella: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Another Lie from Mr. Fashola the dumbo governor learning propaganda 101. Show us evidence or you shut up and go to h#LL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul / My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso / Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.