Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be (54957 Views)

Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / Mummies In The House Please HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by zicoraads: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
mustaphagreens:

As a man, you must get three girls pregnant or die trying cool grin
Most comments here are crazy...but this thumps em all!

3 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Y they looking like Nigerian Cartoon grin grin grin
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by asiwajumi(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
raayah:

Your right! Lesbi impregnates Lesbi abi?
u dey mind him? Mumu ni

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by tuffgongjo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tolexander:
before now, pregnant women always try to cover up their pregnancy. Now, the story has changed cos every lady wanna flaunt the pregnancy.

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by hensben(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is stupidity and madness join together...I mean, when this baby shower Madness start ...soon, it will be a norm like white wedding...smh undecided
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by tuffgongjo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tolexander:
before now, pregnant women always try to cover up their pregnancy. Now, the story has changed cos every lady wanna flaunt the pregnancy.

Because e no easy to get one biko.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by uchennn: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ishilove:
I don't understand the rationale behind baby showers. undecided

This is the only reasonable post. Thank you sir
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nneka123'll like this. The husbands be like: "yeah, I did that! Yeaaaaaaaaah!!!!!"

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by hensben(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
wahooo so cute#wanna have mine too soon grin**i love babies especially twins or triplet!
Shey u have enough money to take care of triplets.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by inme: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
englishmart:
what is the moral of this thread?

A new way to waste money

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by stonecoldcafe: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
englishmart:
stop disturbing me jor

Lol
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by nan1: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
mbok abeeg metin be baby shawa
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
I cannot understand most people idea of fun, enjoyment, good life and modes of celebrations
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by DjHypno(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nonsense undecided
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
the op must be very local abi whats is big deal ? here in london i have seen many magic themes and designs. please travel out small make you no dye for egbeda

You must be light skin
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by heilige(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
na one man preg dem three ?
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Vitaglyde: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
They are looking wonderful

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by sod09(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls is there any control for been scared of pregnant women....
Even wen my mum was pregnant, I use to stay away from her
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Donmichaelz(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
wish dem safe delivery...... buh dey still look like 200 level girls to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Joshcoli(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Another money spending schemes
where are the husbands
I guess there are somewhere just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by speener(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ishilove:
I don't understand the rationale behind baby showers. undecided

Ishilove, from your comments, I thought you live here in the U.S of A. Well baby shower is a party organized before delivery to help the parents to be with baby needs. Friends and relatives bring all kinds of gifts for the arrival of a new baby.
But trust naija, they will over do it. All those cakes and decorations became too much. The Uniform wasn't necessary either.
When a foolish man learns a new dance step., he will dance it until daybreak, in everywhere, even the market square. Naija over copy copy!!!

7 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by buoye1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
so cute and sweet but some olympus had fallen already\\\\\\\\\\how are wish they are all standing but sha e no concern me,iono be the hubby
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by eazysally: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
englishmart:
what is the moral of this thread?

My dear I don't know oo, what is even the moral of the babyshower in the first place, instead of them to be praying for save delivery there are busy snapping pictures that might be use for their rememberance incase there may not make it out of labour room....*am not wishing anybody death just saying my mind* wish dem save delivery.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
speener:

Ishilove, i thought you live here in the U.S, from your posts. Well baby shower is a party organized before delivery to help the parents to be with a new baby needs. Friends and relatives bring all kinds of gifts for the arrival of a new baby.
But trust naija, they will over do it. All those cakes and decorations became too much. The Uniform and everything wasn't necessary or needed. When a foolish man learns a new dance step., he will dance it until daybreak, in everywhere, even the market square. Naija copy copy!!!
Baby-showers are not supposed to be extravagant events. My eldest sister had 3 of such.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
All ex students of benson idahosa university
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by centjamie(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
the op must be very local abi whats is big deal ? here in london i have seen many magic themes and designs. please travel out small make you no dye for egbeda

Well,i'm just getting to know about 'baby shower' for the first time today, i guess i'm local.i sincerely thank the op for creating this thread because i have learnt a new thing today.

Moreso,many of us cannot afford what it takes to go to places like london and so,stick to places like nairaland to acquire knowledge by sharing from people's experience.no matter how trivial this thread might look,i think it has been quite educating from a local man's point of view though.

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by speener(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
sod09:
Pls is there any control for been scared of pregnant women....
Even wen my mum was pregnant, I use to stay away from her

How old were you when your mom was pregnant to remember you were scared of her pregnancy?
Were you an adult and your mom still having babies?
Maybe. It's all good, just asking. Nothing wrong with it.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by sod09(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
speener:

How old were you when your mom was pregnant to remember you were scared of her pregnancy?
Were you an adult and your mom still having babies?
Maybe. It's all good, just asking. Nothing wrong with it.
was 17 den
BTW I'm still afraid though.....
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by tolexy007(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
non of my business............. singing qdot 'OLOSHO META'
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Trinxie(f): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Yoruba-fulani? shocked ilorin?
Old Oyo(Igboho) in Oke ogun
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by pretydiva(f): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ipledge:
can I be the navigator of your pregnancy?
lolzzz...nor cm kill me wif laff I beg oo
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by pretydiva(f): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
folabayo1:
cheesy babe u r wicked if airforce catch I no dey o grin
lolzzz..tel Airforce1 dat m ready 4 him tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.