Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

[picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (58001 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Military Attire / Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by legendsilver(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2015
ogunwalea:

What's this one saying?
He is saying nonsense as usual.

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2015
legendsilver:

I know Clevvermind loves licking the ass of GEJ his pay master, that's why he hates what majority of Nigerians see as a way out of cluelessness.
I know many people want to right the wrong they made voting for Jonadunce in 2011.

But in other words;

Buhari rocks (•_•)
buhari will never become president. mark this words today. take today's date down.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by mimicious(f): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2015
moderatorr1:

Jonathan by constitution is a military leader. Are you schooling in france?
U got me laffing hard
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Sanuzi(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2015
alienvirus:
Kilode. Hatered yii to much.

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2015
ogunwalea:

What's this one saying?
don't tell me that you are dumb.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by abokikhalifa: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:
all the people he jailed and executed without fair trial during his rule as a dictator and the innocent lives that he has been killing since 2011 till date using his thugs. God will judge him.
if you did government or political science in school... Yuo should have non dat military Govt operates on decree while democracy operates on rule of law.... What GMB did was in line with decree... Why u dey talk waiting u no sabi? Two diffrent system decree nd rule of law

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by scotz101(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2015
simplemach:
whats this one saying, two 'military' leaders how, is Jonathan a military leader?

Hes commander-in-chief of the armed forces
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by legendsilver(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari will never become president. mark this words today. take today's date down.
Is it the shekau plan that is giving you hope or the fear of Buhari called #Buhariphobia?
My brother, stay tuned and watch how the General cruz to victory come march28

3 Likes

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
I can't vote for a squirrel.
Lmao!
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by mrtimycc(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2015
moderatorr1:

Jonathan by constitution is a military leader. Are you schooling in france?
Who said so? Abi u dey school for Peru?
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by zendy: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2015
myproperty:

And when he leaves office, he is referred to as Rtd Field Marshal?

He is a Head of state not military leader

Of course he is not a combatant military leader who went to the NDA,however,no military formation is allowed to go to war without GEJ's permission. The constitution designates GEJ as commander in-Chief of Nigerias entire armed forces. If that's not a military leader,then I don't know what is. The only difference is that GEJ's commission as a military officer only lasts while he is president. In some other countries like Britain and India,the head of Government is not the head of the Armed forces
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by mrtimycc(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2015
stinggy:

I believe you're clever enough to know what is called "Law". There was a law in place for straight execution before those offenders committed those offences. Were you expecting him to bend the rules for their sake? Go to Singapore with a mg of coke and ask for fair hearing after being caught, even in this democratic era.

Since you and your johnny have evidence to his BH links, bring them forward and charge him to court.
See ur name stinngy, still stingny with the truth! Clown,
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Locapito(m): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2015
simplemach:
whats this one saying, two 'military' leaders how, is Jonathan a military leader?
don't mind the gej's robot.

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2015
stinggy:

And who did he kill?
abeg, help me ask am again He just dey yan dust

2 Likes

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Rockstar2014(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2015
I like the look of that young officer in GEJ's picture, he appear so gallant and brutal as a true soldier.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:
all the people he jailed and executed without fair trial during his rule as a dictator and the innocent lives that he has been killing since 2011 till date using his thugs. God will judge him.
pls prove. He who alleges must prove. - Evidence Act. Talk is cheap
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by RebelLeader15(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2015
benemmanuel:
I can't see my post
benemmanuel:
I can't see my post
benemmanuel:
I can't see my post
I keep for you.....
benemmanuel:
I can't see my post
benemmanuel:
I can't see my post
benemmanuel:
I can't see my post
I keep for you.....
benemmanuel:
I can't see my post
benemmanuel:
I can't see my post
benemmanuel:
I can't see my post
I keep for you.....
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by GYLIN: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2015
The solution this country need is in the hands of us youth. Don't get angry with APC, all we need is to join in our quest to make this country a better place. Vote wisely.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by NemzySeries(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2015
moderatorr1:

No , he broke nigerian law by forcefully taking over nigerian government, made his own decrees and started executing people based on it...
but you know, karma is a bitch
i tinking u shd revisit anytin called military rule/government....if jonathan wuz a military man,he wunt do beta dat Buhari.......sai buhari 2015
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by xamilola(f): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=LRNZH post=31024677]

[b]You can say that again.
motion seconded
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by stinggy(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2015
moderatorr1:

No , he broke nigerian law by forcefully taking over nigerian government, made his own decrees and started executing people based on it...
Those he executed,were they caught before or after his decrees/laws were formed?
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by daveP(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Is Buhari's shoulders that straight@ angle 90 for his frame-Question that bugged my mind on seeing this pix.
Hmmmmm!
Besides, from a sniper's angle, i think GEJ's guards are not that alert.

(wipes hand with napkin)
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by johncreek: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
I can't vote for a squirrel.

grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahahaha...
God go forgive you oooo...
See as I just dey laff anytime I read your comment.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Stevez32(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2015
stinggy:

And who did he kill?

Google is your friend.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by tyorbarna(f): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari iz fitted
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by adeA1(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Who knws how long it takes his tutor to ve GEJ's chamelion-"like-palm positn dat way?!
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2015
One na oliginal uniform,while the other one na bollow bollow grin
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2015
moderatorr1:
This is the picture of the 2 military leaders greeting Nigerians

Choose your destiny...

Only one of them earned the privilege of wearing that outfit.

I thought yah all get flogged like rabid dogs when army catch civies wearing military clothes? wink
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by stinggy(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:

You are a big fool, you are defending the
terroristic Buhari becuase of your wicked
and stupid APC alliance!!.Buhari is a blood
sucker and a wicked man.He will NEVER
win any election in his life and WIll never
be our President.The vampire never
condemned the atrocities of Boko Haram
and never sympathises with the innocent
youth corpers that was killed due to his
directive to his Islamic terrorist to kill all
southerners in the north who refuses to
vote for him during the last election.

all the innocent people buhari has killed in the past will haunt him and you. say amen if you think those people he executed are really guilty. say amen!! nonsense. God would soon punish you people.

don't provoke me this morning.

Please I want you provoked this morning, maybe and just maybe you'll make sense in your posts today.

For the records, I'm not APC. Yes, I like Buhari and prefer him to Jonathan. That's a fact! But in you demented mind anybody that has issues with Jonathan administration must be APC.

Would you have been pacified if he sympathized with families of those killed but yet covertly promoting these our common enemies - BH? My point here is, none of the killings was linked to him and therefore not under any compulsion to release any freaking sympathy note or whatever! He is not a public office holder, he is just a civilian like you and I.
You have a president that was putting P-Square to shame just a day after a deadly attack and you wouldn't condemn that.

And to the curse up there, I will say a big Amen to it if you're prepared to say Amen to these too:
1) If Jonathan has any hand in or know the bare truth about BH, may his and your generation never find rest, this life and beyond.
2) May my Gods run you life like Jonathan is currently running this nation.

Waiting for your reply.

2 Likes

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by kagel: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
moderatorr1:
This is the picture of the 2 military leaders greeting Nigerians

Choose your destiny...

hmeeeeh GEJ with smiling face with human conscience
JONA ALL THE WAY, WE LOVE YOU OUR PRESIDENT WITH PEACE ALL OVER HIM
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by thaoriginator: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
johncreek:

grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahahahaha...
God go forgive you oooo...
See as I just dey laff anytime I read your comment.
You mean dem comments a funny?
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
moderatorr1:

He didn't take over Nigerian government forcefully. Its called military coup d'etat. he no break any law sef, na military dey rule Nigeria dat time. Go n read the history of Nigeria very well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Press Statement On Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria, By Kachikwu / Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.