Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) (58062 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by GINJALANDGIST: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
The attire worn by leader of the indigenous people of #Biafra IPOB Nnamdi Kanu, and two other defendants in their court appearance today.

MEANWHILE
Mr. Ejiofor, counsel to Nnamdi Kanu said the SSS operatives at the scene insisted that they would only allow three additional family members of Mr. Kanu to join those already in the court premises.

He said when he (Mr. Ejiofor) tried to explain to them that there was an order of court permitting members of the public to witness the proceedings, Mr. Ejiofor said a staff of the SSS threatened to kill him.

He therefore prayed the court to take note of the threat.

“My lord I will like you to take note of this threat to my life, because I don’t know what will happen tomorrow,” Mr. Ejiofor said.

The trial judge, Mr. Tsoho, who noted that events had taken a different turn from what was expected, added that if the parties to the matter felt threatened, the case might as well be handed over to the celestial order to resolve.

He asked the parties to decide whether or not they wanted the trial to continue.

http://ginjaland.com/article/picture-checkout-attire-worn-by-nnamdi-kanu-to-court

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by GINJALANDGIST: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
More

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Has anyone ever wondered why The Condemned Reverend Kings Church Has 99% Igbos( majority IPOB Youths) as members?

Why are my people easily brainwashed?

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by GINJALANDGIST: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
angry
Sup, why u fold face like this?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by GINJALANDGIST: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lalasticlala, come admire this attire with Ngene. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by menabae(f): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmm,looking great...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Holla911(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by dtruth3(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
The bravery of this young men are unprecedented!

Umu Chineke

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by SleekMallam: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
Contrary to the much touted watery beans by iPoo, These ipob freedom fighters are looking freshly Champaign.

They seem very confident of walking free at the end of the day. Buhari and Dss are already looking jittery in this case.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
The guy don feel small heat.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Threat threat threat everywhere you go shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Honestly I v personally learnt a lot from this unfolding case that what it actually takes to be alive is to look at ur enemy eyeball to eyeball and make him understand u are ready to die than to live d life of cowards. Mr Kalu u v really shown d world dat d Nig govt knows d truth dat under an ideal trial they can not build a strong case against ur agitation and this account for d seeming frustration on d side of d state agents. Imagine d frustration on d side of d judge too who is even subscribing to d celestial orders i.e d spritual heavenly bodies of which God Almighty and His Angels are in charge for adjudication. U now see why Mr Kalu has always told all dat he was actually on this mission cos Chukwu Okike Abiama (God of creation) sent him. The judge has inadvertently admitted dat any fight against this course is directly a fight against d celestial bodies. Cant fail to observe d articulate composure on d side of these three wise men from d East and d well tailored white (a celestial colour) dressing. Nnamdi must have lectured them wella himself being a student of contemporary History. Congrats in advance.

278 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by kingzizzy: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ever defiant to the end! The indomitable Nnamdi Kanu!

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Naija9090: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
The unseriousness, levity and chagrin of the federal government/prosecutors further reinforce Kanu's assertion that this country is indeed a zoo. How can the federal government change prosecutor on the day of trial? How can the prosecutor turn in a handwritten note? You were given 3 weeks to produced the said witnesses, you stupidly showed up today with no witness, instead a handwritten note of witness'statement? You are insane, If I were the judge, I will throw your unserious azz losers in jail. Kanu has won this case especially with the embarrassment from the federal government. I 'm sure over 50 million naira was allocated for this trial to these thievery merchants in the name of prosecutors. If you are proud of this country, you should have your head examined. What a country...occupied and run by unserious, nonchalant losers! No wonder nothing good has come out of this country...can't even put together a simple case.

Here comes the kicker...DSS brazenly threatens to kill the defense counsel. What a country! Nnamdi Kanu...congratulations you be aquicted!

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Pheals(f): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Warder no dey push him again hmmm ..
He wasn't smiling he is sitting comfortable since he was allow to wear clotb

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by darkenkach(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Once i get to ABUJA, am going to Kuje prison to see this man( Mazi Nnamdi Kanu). He is my mentor.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Ekehwinz: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Selfie in the court yard.

Cute..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Naija9090:
The unseriousness, levity and chagrin of the federal government/prosecutors further reinforce Kanu's assertion that this country is indeed a zoo. How can the federal government change prosecutor on the day of trial? How can the prosecutor turn in a handwritten note? You were given 3 weeks to produced the said witnesses, you stupidly showed up today with no witness, instead a handwritten note of witness'statement? You are insane, If I were the judge, I will throw your unserious azz losers in jail. Kanu has won this case especially with the embarrassment from the federal government. I 'm sure over 50 million naira was allocated for this trial to these thievery merchants in the name of prosecutors. If you are proud of this country, you should have your head examined. What a country...occupied and run by unserious, nonchalant losers! No wonder nothing good has come out of this country...can't even put together a simple case.

Here comes the kicker...DSS brazenly threatens to kill the defense counsel. What a country! Nnamdi Kanu...congratulations you be aquicted!
My brother am seriously surprised too dat this is d best d State can offer in this episode. Really, If I were to be d judge, I will give my verdict right away or step down immediately. Threaten to kill accused lawyer!!!! This is yet another embarrassment

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ekehwinz:
Selfie in the court.
Yea. Cos d hunter has become d hunted. Nnamdi Kalu is telling d state pls am ready for trial of treason you preferred against me and d State now foot dragging. The moment d state lost request to present masquerades to testify was when they lost any chance.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Richardonald(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
If with Corruption:
• Dollar was 200 and without Corruption Dollar is now 400

• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N12,500

• Pampers was N1,450 and without corruption it is now N1,850

• Petrol was N87 and available; without corruption it is now N120 and scarce

• Garri was N250, without corruption it is now N500

• Transportation was N500 Lagos - Ibadan, without corruption it is now N800

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidency Feeding was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/ year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption..

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Richardonald(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
All nooks and Crannies of Igboland needs Revolution..

When you mention the likes of the Jews, Chinese, Japanese, Germans, e.t.c Igbos need to follow suite..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Richardonald:
If with Corruption:
[s]• Dollar was 200 and without Corruption Dollar is now 400

• Rice was N8,500 and without corruption it is now N12,500

• Pampers was N1,450 and without corruption it is now N1,850

• Petrol was N87 and available; without corruption it is now N120 and scarce

• Garri was N250, without corruption it is now N500

• Transportation was N500 Lagos - Ibadan, without corruption it is now N800

• Poor Electricity, tariff was not increased during corruption, now about 40% tariff increase without corruption but worst power supply

• Presidency Feeding was N1billion, but without corruption it is now N2billion

• Presidential Jets maintenance was N600/ year, now N2.5billion in just 4 months without corruption

• Aso Rock Clinic maintenance was N500million, now N3.9billion without corruption.

• Vice President was paid N75million for reading just books; without corruption the Vice President will be paid N430million

• We didn't pay rent in Aso Rock; without corruption we will be paying a rent of N350million to an invisible landlord.

• Rats never ate our budgets, but rats now snuggle fictitious unimaginable figures into our budgets without corruption[/s]..

Stale!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by pacino26(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
The ridicule continues as the world watches the event in 4D HD decoders.

I think this young man will make a good case study to law and history students in the near future.

28 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Had anyone ever wondered why The Condemned Reverend Kings Church Has 99% Igbos( majority IPOB Youth) as members?

After first booking a space for over thirty minutes and this Rev King saga is all u can bring up to derail this thread then u are not better than these Daura Secret Service (DSS) agents who had months to build solid case against Mr Kalu but only ended up with handwritten doc. If u are proud of d state prosecutors in this case then u v poor sense of judgment cos am sure even d DSS will be personally ashamed at d turn of events.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Ekehwinz: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
jlinkd78:
Yea. Cos d hunter has become d hunted. Nnamdi Kalu is telling d state pls am ready for trial of treason you preferred against me and d State now foot dragging. The moment d state lost request to present masquerades to testify was when they lost any chance.

in other words, the fg is fighting a lost cause?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Noneroone(m): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Stale!
but it's still true

@the topic kanu has won them

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Has anyone ever wondered why The Condemned Reverend Kings Church Has 99% Igbos( majority IPOB Youths) as members?

Please face topic.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
jlinkd78:
[s]After first booking a space for over thirty minutes and this Rev King saga is all u can bring up to derail this thread then u are not better than these Daura Secret Service (DSS) agents who had months to build solid case against Mr Kalu but only ended up with handwritten doc. If u are proud of d state prosecutors in this case then u v poor sense of judgment cos am sure even d DSS will be personally ashamed at d turn of events.[/s]

Illiteracy everywhere in the lives of IPOB Youths! Did you even read the article?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Spotless!
Despite the turmoils of the Prison my Director comes out clean and neat. Looking only at the light in the end of the tunnel. He is having the visions of a blissful end when the sun arises from it's horizons.
Nwachineke Onyenso!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio, Amaechi & Ekere Watching UEFA Final Together / FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week / Boko Haram Terrorists Flee On Sighting Troops In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.