Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

[picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (58007 Views)

Fayose Wears Military Attire For Budget Presentation At Ekiti House Of Assembly / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Military Attire / Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by ogunwalea(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:
don't tell me that you are dumb.
I've noticed you for a while now. Your observations are always odd. I told not quite long that you should change that your name to DULLMIND....it doesn't befit you in anyway. Guess that rings a bell, shey!??

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by ogunwalea(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
legendsilver:

He is saying nonsense as usual.
You sounded like you really know him.... He's full of rubbish. Always saying rubbish with confidence......

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
ogunwalea:
I've noticed you for a while now. Your observations are always odd. I told not quite long that you should change that your name to DULLMIND....it doesn't befit you in anyway. Guess that rings a bell, shey!??
you sound pained. i understand ok.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dinirojones:
By now ur case is a great concern to u n ur family...wat a waste of sperm
grin go and die cos you are a waste.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
stinggy:

Please I want you provoked this morning, maybe and just maybe you'll make sense in your posts today.

For the records, I'm not APC. Yes, I like Buhari and prefer him to Jonathan. That's a fact! But in you demented mind anybody that has issues with Jonathan administration must be APC.

Would you have been pacified if he sympathized with families of those killed but yet covertly promoting these our common enemies - BH? My point here is, none of the killings was linked to him and therefore not under any compulsion to release any freaking sympathy note or whatever! He is not a public office holder, he is just a civilian like you and I.
You have a president that was putting P-Square to shame just a day after a deadly attack and you wouldn't condemn that.

And to the curse up there, I will say a big Amen to it if you're prepared to say Amen to these too:
1) If Jonathan has any hand in or know the bare truth about BH, may his and your generation never find rest, this life and beyond.
2) May my Gods run you life like Jonathan is currently running this nation.

Waiting for your reply.
Jonathan doesn't have a hand in boko haram therefore i say amen to number one.

for the transformation i'm seeing all around i say amen to number two.

please say amen to this: may God rule your life and generations the way buhari rule Nigeria when he was military head of state. say amen.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by cupidFlint(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
We dont want the one smiling like a drunk clown

We prefer the man who has a serious demeanor and knows governance is not a joke
WE dont want an old and frustrated military dictator.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
BabaO2:
How many of the real soldiers laughed?, the one smiling is a political one standing behind the adulterated one laughing. Real soldiers must be stern looking with seriousness and sound mind
shatap your dirty mouth! so if you want to face those you are leading you must frown and look stern like the condemned boobs of your ex?
you must be a bad leader if you were to be one in this life.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by stinggy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan doesn't have a hand in boko haram therefore i say amen to number one.

for the transformation i'm seeing all around i say amen to number two.

please say amen to this: may God rule your life and generations the way buhari rule Nigeria when he was military head of state. say amen.

That took you like eternity..
Amen too, and I won't give you stories like you did. Settled.

Over and out!
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by MrGoc(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
FOR JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL,
QUALITATIVE EDUCATION AND SOCIAL
SECURITY, VOTE FOR THE MAN OF THE
PEOPLE. VOTE ALH GANI GALADIMA FOR
PRESIDENT. VOTE FOR THE ACPN. YOUR
VOTE IS A VOTE FOR UNITY, SERVICE AND
DEVELOPMENT. VOTE FOR A POSITIVE
CHANGE.
lolz . . Na only you waka come?
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Busuyib(f): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:

You are a big fool, you are defending the
terroristic Buhari becuase of your wicked
and stupid APC alliance!!.Buhari is a blood
sucker and a wicked man.He will NEVER
win any election in his life and WIll never
be our President.The vampire never
condemned the atrocities of Boko Haram
and never sympathises with the innocent
youth corpers that was killed due to his
directive to his Islamic terrorist to kill all
southerners in the north who refuses to
vote for him during the last election.

all the innocent people buhari has killed in the past will haunt him and you. say amen if you think those people he executed are really guilty. say amen!! nonsense. God would soon punish you people.

don't provoke me this morning.
go jump inside canal.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
stinggy:

That took you like eternity..
Amen too, and I won't give you stories like you did. Settled.

Over and out!
why are you taking risk for buhari? is he worth it?

i was busy since, that was why i couldn't answer you on time.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Busuyib:
go jump inside canal.
ignored.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by moyosore27384(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan all the way. Jonathan till 2019. but know that Jonathan had never been a dictator and killer like buhari.
did he killd any of ur family if yes ur family dey corrupt den dey steal public fund abi. u must b prosecuted by General.
Sai Bahari
Sai Baba
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by stinggy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:
why are you taking risk for buhari? is he worth it?

i was busy since, that was why i couldn't answer you on time.

Sincerely yours, if he isn' t worth the risk I won't be taking it. I have absolutely nothing personal to gain from his government if he ever wins. I was wrong about him till I did some lil findings.

No problem with your 'busy-ness', socials are only a minute fraction of our lives.

1 Like

Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by prettyboi1(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
clevvermind:

This dude, you are high. Never you accuse someone unjustly if all you have to back it up is cheap blackmail. May God do to you what you're doing to someone else and may you be blackmailed by very terrible lies. Say "Amen". Hypocrite.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettyboi1:

This dude, you are high. Never you accuse someone unjustly if all you have to back it up is cheap blackmail. May God do to you what you're doing to someone else and may you be blackmailed by very terrible lies. Say "Amen". Hypocrite.
stop wasting your time. this nonsense won't work. buhari is an evil man. he would soon receive his punishment.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by nortcentrallord(m): 12:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Can we see recent pix of both in Military uniform please?
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by socialwritter: 2:52am On Feb 25, 2015
visit www.socialwritter..com and participate in the online polls when you visit with the version
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by denenA: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2015
moderatorr1:

No , he broke nigerian law by forcefully taking over nigerian government, made his own decrees and started executing people based on it...
but you know, karma is a bitch

do people just talk? please go back and read about the coup against shagari, it wasn't masterminded by him, he was chosen by the supreme military council to rule... try to always get facts, don't abuse freedom of speech.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by naijaboyof4life(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2015
eaglechild:

All known dictators in the past and present have this same self righteous stern demeanour.

From Idi Amin to Adolf Hitler, Mugabe to Kim jong un.

They all succeeded in wrecking havoc in their society and the world at large.

Adolph hitler actually cared about his people except for people who didn't look like him. He actually did great things for Germany. The holocaust evil was what spoilt his image. He even won man of the year. He brought germany out of the recession that other country put germany in. Brought nationailism to the nation. Produced some of the best brilliant minds. Germany military at that time was very strong. So strong that it would have cleared boko in one week. Only nations that could go on equal grounds was britain and America.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by Fellonigerians: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
I pick the person that is smiling over the one boning...
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by prettyboi1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
clevvermind:
stop wasting your time. this nonsense won't work. buhari is an evil man. he would soon receive his punishment.

You would soon receive your punishment for being a liar and blackmailer. Don't you have a conscience?
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by iamsherif101(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
moderatorr1:
This is the picture of the 2 military leaders greeting Nigerians

Choose your destiny...

Goodluck na military ?
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by opribo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Peace be unto the man of peace for not allowing the wishes of those who planned to turn Nigeria into Syria should they loose election.
I salute the man who rubbished the prediction of the west for our blessed Naija to be erased from the world map
I greet you sir for indeed you threw your pursuers into confusion by frustrating well laid put plan to spill innocent blood. Today they have no blueprint to address all our problems all they do is tell lies upon lies.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by malikjosiah(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

pls help me post this on nairaland. I don't know how to go about it.
TOPIC: ABUSED CITIZENS.
Re: [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians by malikjosiah(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

pls help me post this on nairaland. I don't know how to go about it.
TOPIC: ABUSED CITIZENS.
The world is a cruel place, I could not wave the thought of man's wickedness off my mind as I sat beside the buzzing camp fire, all I could do was pity mama moses' innocent cock that will be murdered tomorrow, so would thousands of innocent law abiding cocks. Mama Moses' cock is a calm dude that has supported me all through my school days..thanks to its astute morning rooster crow, I seldom go to school late. Though its droppings has been a nuisance in our compound yet the thought of not catching a glimpse of its colourful charades sadden me. The cock is notoriously known for rapping all the hens in the neighborhood. The fire was getting low, picking up some sticks I fueled the fire, "after all me too go die one day"; I consoled myself. No matter how poor I am, I know I'll have to get an alarm clock as I look forward to hearing mama moses' cock crow for the very last time. Hmmm, this world is cruel. ву мαℓιк ιʝ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Flags Sell For €7 In Poland As Others Try To Identify As Nigerians / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.