Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) - Career (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) (138323 Views)

Java Study Group(online) / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Cyberoam Study Group, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by femhab: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2016
Good day @ all. I'm a fresh graduate and 'm about to complete my CCNP certification, what I really need now is field experience.Please if anybody can help I would really appreciate.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by andonajnr(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2016
femhab:
Good day @ all. I'm a fresh graduate and 'm about to complete my CCNP certification, what I really need now is field experience.Please if anybody can help I would really appreciate.
same here.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Awoman(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
am interested. this is my email: gen2genius@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by daontop: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gbengard:

@the bolded, how true is it? Kinda confused

Yes, its true. You can visit the cisco website to verify. Also added to the list of topics is forward and reverse dns.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Gbengard(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
daontop:

Yes, its true. You can visit the cisco website to verify. Also added to the list of topics is forward and reverse dns.

So, it means beginners are to write ICND1 and ICND2 exam. No more composite for beginners.

Between, are you certified?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by daontop: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gbengard:

So, it means beginners are to write ICND1 and ICND2 exam. No more composite for beginners.

Between, are you certified?

1. ICND1 and 2 has always been the starting point for beginners and in the new cisco curriculum, it will also be updated.

2. I am cisco CCNP(route and switch) certified
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ptoall1000: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
rhymz:
Good to know this group is still on....any one interested in voice?
My areas are actually voice and security.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ptoall1000: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=daontop post=47104233]

Whats ur email address. Lemme send you the mtterials i used (ebook, dumbs, videos)[/quote
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by BetaTechnicians: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
BetaTechnicians:
USA Used Cisco 1721 routers for sale ...

still available
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by snipesdam(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2016
olumyde5:

Hello bro, you might not need to stress your self much to take tshoot again you can diversify and take CCDP professional exam and the exam does not contain any lab, only few drag and drop, you can check this link dstut.com and more info about the CCDP path on Cisco's website. Taking only the 300 320 exam will recertify u and then you will also have the opportunity to expand your horizons. You can PM me I will send you the materials I used

That's an awesome idea...@olumyde5 listen to him
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ptoall1000: 4:36am On Jul 30, 2016
does anyone use gui for router configuration ?im trying to use SDM for router 800 series but not supported.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by BetaTechnicians: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Safari29:

all materials are online for free bro plus videos. i use mcsa2012r2 inside out, mcsa2012r2 study guide , videos from ellanthecomputerguy, losts of free materials from net. vmwares lab etc

Hi, can I get links to the bolded from you? or possibly via mail if their sizes allow?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ptoall1000: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
BetaTechnicians:

still available
He much
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by BetaTechnicians: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
ptoall1000:
He much
12k or Best Offer
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by sekzy99(m): 3:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Good morning. Pls can I still join d training. Am a fast learner.

DanIndia:
Mikeayus,

do you want to join us ? This is some serious stuff bro.
We are planning every day labbing and studies. Materials will be shared too and we'll be design, troubleshooting topographies too.
Do you have a reliable internet connection as the sessions will be conducted via Hangout ?
Momlilyseyi@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Princepitbull(m): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Hello house.... very new here.... so am here totally lost hopefully be found soonest.... Did self study from the A.... on ccna after my nysc and was able to configure a cisco switch (bought one) but got stocked on how to go about routing (zero knowledge about PKT)..... since then hustle took the boy to the streets but still nothing like networking I swear.... now I need get in gear...but hasn't been easy to start all over.... Question is..... Should I go to a study center...new horizon...... or source for better study materials...here and other avenues available? I have very little cash to work with.....very little. But I need start this already!

saw a post earlier of someone willing to teach for free in Lagos.....am based in ibadan. Any help please will be totally appreciated. Thanks
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by swankybeibii: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good evening, Please is this group study still available?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ptoall1000: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
swankybeibii:
Good evening, Please is this group study still available?
Our expert moderators have not been active again like before.

Princepitbull:
Hello house.... very new here.... so am here totally lost hopefully be found soonest.... Did self study from the A.... on ccna after my nysc and was able to configure a cisco switch (bought one) but got stocked on how to go about routing (zero knowledge about PKT)..... since then hustle took the boy to the streets but still nothing like networking I swear.... now I need get in gear...but hasn't been easy to start all over.... Question is..... Should I go to a study center...new horizon...... or source for better study materials...here and other avenues available? I have very little cash to work with.....very little. But I need start this already!
saw a post earlier of someone willing to teach for free in Lagos.....am based in ibadan. Any help please will be totally appreciated. Thanks

Why dont you get free video tutorials on N+ and CCNA ti refresh ur knowledge.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by slimtriggaman: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
There is still composite exam for CCNA; its CCNA 200-125 ......the official study guide is on preorder sale $41 - $50 on cisco website and amazon
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Safari29: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2016
BetaTechnicians:

Hi, can I get links to the bolded from you? or possibly via mail if their sizes allow?
hey am just seeing this, sure. your email?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by techtim: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2016
@princepitbull as i said earlier i am based in lagos and willing to take a ccna rs 5 day boot camp. i will only take ten people (venue things) so if anyone is interested you can send me a whats app @ 07017840966 and we can make arrangements
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Princepitbull(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
techtim:
@princepitbull as i said earlier i am based in lagos and willing to take a ccna rs 5 day boot camp. i will only take ten people (venue things) so if anyone is interested you can send me a whats app @ 07017840966 and we can make arrangements

Ok cool..... will call you up. thanks
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Princepitbull(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
ptoall1000:

Our expert moderators have not been active again like before.

Why dont you get free video tutorials on N+ and CCNA ti refresh ur knowledge.

That's very thoughtful sir...... can I get a link to download video tutorials or can you share with me via emal. princeadeakanni@gmail.com thank you
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by malaki39: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hello guys. . .
I'm truly new here. I just enrolled for a CCNA program in NIIT. I hope to pay up the fees and resume in 2 weeks.
I'm glad to know I can be better grounded here.
Please I need help. Where do I start from?

Here is my email malakimalaki39@Gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ptoall1000: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
malaki39:
Hello guys. . .
I'm truly new here. I just enrolled for a CCNA program in NIIT. I hope to pay up the fees and resume in 2 weeks.
I'm glad to know I can be better grounded here.
Please I need help. Where do I start from?

Here is my email malakimalaki39@Gmail.com

Thank you
CCNA IN NIIT? WHAT DO U WANT TO ACHIEVE? SKILL OR CERTIFICATION?

1 Like

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by BetaTechnicians: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Safari29:
hey am just seeing this, sure. your email?
betagsm09 via gmail, thanks
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2016
techtim:
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by malaki39: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2016
ptoall1000:

CCNA IN NIIT? WHAT DO U WANT TO ACHIEVE? SKILL OR CERTIFICATION?

My brother I don't know how to go about this decisions. I stay down North and we have very limited places to get this knowledge. Please advice...

I need skill and not just certificate
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by myk2mic: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2016
Pls can anyone help me out with the latest Cisco materials for ccna,ccnp,ccie (r&s).my certs have expired need to start afresh.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by myk2mic: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2016
snipesdam:
Just wrote my 300-115 exam and passed 958, actuall wrote and failed this same exam on 2nd March, left like dying. Found my mistakes in the labs and fixed it this time. LACP STP sim very tricky. Thank God
Can u pls help a brother out with ur Cisco materials both books,ios nd other stuff u used to prepare for ur ccna ccnp .Thnks. my email is jiggeru571@Yahoo.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by kart042000(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2016
Hi guys, if anyone is interested in working on a contract base, the requirements. .

1) You should be an engineering graduate, computer science or any related field

2) Experience on transmission or radio equipment 2G, 3G will be a plus.

3) CCNA, CCNP will be an added advantage

send CV to kart042000@gmail.com

Please if you don't meet the requirements above, kindly tell others. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (57) (Reply)

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.