Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) (137565 Views)

Java Study Group(online) / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Cyberoam Study Group, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am not sure on how you can work around it but you can always get videos online and do some self study.
baba11:
Those of us that don't have luxury of internet connectivities,do we have hope?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by toshine11: 4:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Program Overview

The Information Systems Career Development Program offers individuals who have a passion for IT the opportunity to grow their technology aptitude, business acumen and leadership skills, while building a career that fulfills their ambitions and potential.

The program seeks to assist aspiring IT professionals in their transition from a study of theory to application of knowledge as well as development of diverse dynamic talent through a structured learning approach, robust mentorship, and refined leadership development.

This 14-week intensive program gives you a foundational understanding of next generation technologies and a variety of areas to grow your skills, including: IT Infrastructure Management, Systems Administration, Network Design and Implementation, Network Security, IT Project Management, Systems Integration, Unified Communications and Enterprise Collaboration Solutions.

You will play a key role as you assist with ongoing initiatives to drive growth, create innovative and agile solutions, and sustain our commitment to operational excellence. In addition to giving you critical IT and Industry exposure, the program is the perfect springboard to launch your dream career.

By joining this program, you can explore your potential through hands-on experience in a professional environment. This is an excellent opportunity to begin on a well-defined and rewarding career path, in addition to growing your skills in high value areas.

Core Curriculum & Experiences

Overall, the program will help you build a solid foundational knowledge across various technologies, expose you to genuinely challenging real-life project engagements and allow you to develop strong skills in different areas of IT, including:

Systems Administration
Technical Writing
IT Infrastructure Management
Technical Presentation
Project Management
IT Security

You will also be empowered to network with IT decision makers and seek out roles, which particularly appeal to your personal interests, and enjoy strong support from mentors and coaches throughout the program.
In addition, you gain:
• The opportunity to drive fresh thinking
• Confidence to discuss technical issues in client-facing assignments
• Strong Business Acumen

Outstanding participants will be offered a chance to work with us on completion of the program.
Participants may also find placement on request from our clients with strong recommendation from us.

Candidate Criteria

Applications are welcome from all candidates who meet the minimum criteria, irrespective of gender, ethnicity or religion. Criteria for program consideration include:

Basic Qualifications

• Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class Lower)

Desired Qualifications
• Possession of relevant IT certifications (A+, N+, CCENT, CCNA, MCP) will be an added advantage.

Candidate Skills

Preferred candidates should be:

• Quick thinkers
• Excellent Communicators
• Problem solvers
• Team players

How to apply
Interested applicants should send their resumes as an email attachment to careers@tequipe.com.ng with the subject ‘ISCDP’.
Disclaimer:
• Tequipe does not use the services of any recruitment or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind.
• This program is 100% FREE. There is no cost whatsoever required for registration or enrollment into the program
• This is neither an offer of employment nor guarantee of same on completion of the program. As such, no remuneration will be given to participants throughout the duration of the program.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2015
This is not the right thread to post advertisements. I'll not ask to remove or report your post since it's a little bit related to IT... but nonetheless, refrain from posting in wrong threads.
toshine11:
Program Overview

The Information Systems Career Development Program offers individuals who have a passion for IT the opportunity to grow their technology aptitude, business acumen and leadership skills, while building a career that fulfills their ambitions and potential.

The program seeks to assist aspiring IT professionals in their transition from a study of theory to application of knowledge as well as development of diverse dynamic talent through a structured learning approach, robust mentorship, and refined leadership development.

This 14-week intensive program gives you a foundational understanding of next generation technologies and a variety of areas to grow your skills, including: IT Infrastructure Management, Systems Administration, Network Design and Implementation, Network Security, IT Project Management, Systems Integration, Unified Communications and Enterprise Collaboration Solutions.

You will play a key role as you assist with ongoing initiatives to drive growth, create innovative and agile solutions, and sustain our commitment to operational excellence. In addition to giving you critical IT and Industry exposure, the program is the perfect springboard to launch your dream career.

By joining this program, you can explore your potential through hands-on experience in a professional environment. This is an excellent opportunity to begin on a well-defined and rewarding career path, in addition to growing your skills in high value areas.

Core Curriculum & Experiences

Overall, the program will help you build a solid foundational knowledge across various technologies, expose you to genuinely challenging real-life project engagements and allow you to develop strong skills in different areas of IT, including:

Systems Administration
Technical Writing
IT Infrastructure Management
Technical Presentation
Project Management
IT Security

You will also be empowered to network with IT decision makers and seek out roles, which particularly appeal to your personal interests, and enjoy strong support from mentors and coaches throughout the program.
In addition, you gain:
• The opportunity to drive fresh thinking
• Confidence to discuss technical issues in client-facing assignments
• Strong Business Acumen

Outstanding participants will be offered a chance to work with us on completion of the program.
Participants may also find placement on request from our clients with strong recommendation from us.

Candidate Criteria

Applications are welcome from all candidates who meet the minimum criteria, irrespective of gender, ethnicity or religion. Criteria for program consideration include:

Basic Qualifications

• Bachelor’s degree (minimum of Second Class Lower)

Desired Qualifications
• Possession of relevant IT certifications (A+, N+, CCENT, CCNA, MCP) will be an added advantage.

Candidate Skills

Preferred candidates should be:

• Quick thinkers
• Excellent Communicators
• Problem solvers
• Team players

How to apply
Interested applicants should send their resumes as an email attachment to careers@tequipe.com.ng with the subject ‘ISCDP’.
Disclaimer:
• Tequipe does not use the services of any recruitment or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind.
• This program is 100% FREE. There is no cost whatsoever required for registration or enrollment into the program
• This is neither an offer of employment nor guarantee of same on completion of the program. As such, no remuneration will be given to participants throughout the duration of the program.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Southboy:
where can i get d book? Is there an Ebook for it?

You can download the ebook free from www.examdeal.net click on ebooks.

You can then download the new CCNA 200-120 official guide for Free.

1 Like

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
ExamDeal, I hope you know what you're doing on that web is 100% piracy and you could get into a lot of trouble hosting e-books that took writers months to put together, putting them up for free ? Cisco does not take anything related to releasing their questions or downloading their guides free, easy - I hope you know that.
examdeal:

You can download the ebook free from www.examdeal.net click on ebooks.

You can then download the new CCNA 200-120 official guide for Free.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Southboy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
DanIndia:
ExamDeal, I hope you know what you're doing on that web is 100% piracy and you could get into a lot of trouble hosting e-books that took writers months to put together, putting them up for free ? Cisco does not take anything related to releasing their questions or downloading their guides free, easy - I hope you know that.
Do I need to read the ICND1 and 2 to prepare for the class?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes, you do. And we'll be taking it slow as the sessions may hold on for an hour or so. We'll be studying mostly configurations and protocols and not lay emphasis on theory parts such as OSI model and all. That, you can read on your own and perhaps, we could do some sessions for questionings and answers.
Southboy:
Do I need to read the ICND1 and 2 to prepare for the class?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Hey folks,

How's it going ? Like I stated earlier on that the sessions will commence from the 15th of this month; well, today is the 15th and I'm planning to conduct an Introductory class today. Where folks will get to know who and who is in the group, what they'll be willing to share and learn et al. The session for today will be scheduled for 6pm Nigerian time and it will be via google hangout.

I'm tagging this to every member that has shown interest over the weeks (since it's been a bit stale cheesy)
Please reconfirm by sending your email address and I can add you to the group and send you the invite in a couple hours.
Thanks

CC: Southboy, issylarry, xvier1, Mellorix, opymx, mcsensis, lekeshoow, paulsir, baba11, snipesdam, henryskywalker2003, NOBLEDANDY, valuedammy, Rollnd, oskobi, Michaellegend, Tunee, lemmyt,
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by tolekes(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am a CCNA certified. I am interested in this study group. pls send me the link on my E-Mail : tolekes@yahoo.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hey Tolekes, the sessions are gonna be conducted via hangouts.. which means you need a gmail ID. The session starts in a couple hours
tolekes:
I am a CCNA certified. I am interested in this study group. pls send me the link on my E-Mail : tolekes@yahoo.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Ask4delaw(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
talk2delaw@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Southboy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
DanIndia:
Hey folks,

How's it going ? Like I stated earlier on that the sessions will commence from the 15th of this month; well, today is the 15th and I'm planning to conduct an Introductory class today. Where folks will get to know who and who is in the group, what they'll be willing to share and learn et al. The session for today will be scheduled for 6pm Nigerian time and it will be via google hangout.

I'm tagging this to every member that has shown interest over the weeks (since it's been a bit stale cheesy)
Please reconfirm by sending your email address and I can add you to the group and send you the invite in a couple hours.
Thanks

CC: Southboy, issylarry, xvier1, Mellorix, opymx, mcsensis, lekeshoow, paulsir, baba11, snipesdam, henryskywalker2003, NOBLEDANDY, valuedammy, Rollnd, oskobi, Michaellegend, Tunee, lemmyt,
Am still interested, 3G network just disappeared from my phone this afternoon. So i might not be available for today's session.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Ask4delaw(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
i am ready danidia

talk2delaw@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don't see you
Ask4delaw:
i am ready danidia

talk2delaw@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Southboy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hw was yesterday's class? My 3G is back. Op i ll b looking forward to today's class
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by sirrinky: 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please give advice on the router and switches combination needed for ccnp.I mean live devices please
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2015
sirrinky:
Please give advice on the router and switches combination needed for ccnp.I mean live devices please

You can use GNS3 - This will help you.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
There were no classes. Noone showed up
Southboy:
Hw was yesterday's class? My 3G is back. Op i ll b looking forward to today's class
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Are you studying for CCNP ? If so, you'll need more than GNS3 as there are only a limited switching capability you can find on simulators. The Route exam labbing can be done on GNS3 but not the SWITCH and TSHOOT.
sirrinky:
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
DanIndia:
Are you studying for CCNP ? If so, you'll need more than GNS3 as there are only a limited switching capability you can find on simulators. The Route exam labbing can be done on GNS3 but not the SWITCH and TSHOOT.

On the contrary - if you tweak your GNS3 very well you can practice almost all Labs in CCNP Route, Switch and Tshoot. You just need the right tweaking.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
NO, you CANNOT.!

The lab exams are far more than what you can simulate. My advise is don't download one of those extra Idontknow dynamips and damage your system performance trying to solve a little nitbit of what's in the syllabus. Get a live gear, it will do you much good in the long run. Certificate and jobwise.
examdeal:

On the contrary - if you tweak your GNS3 very well you can practice almost all Labs in CCNP Route, Switch and Tshoot. You just need the right tweaking.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by everest: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
pls im sorry for coming late but im interested in the cisco certfication and i must say i am stunned to hear u say i dont have to attend any lecture (as honestly i really dont have that time). The online tutorials would work better for me as i can learn at my own pace. kindly assist me wit more info. chieve4u2000@yahoo.ca
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by sirrinky: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2015
DanIndia:
NO, you CANNOT.!

The lab exams are far more than what you can simulate. My advise is don't download one of those extra Idontknow dynamips and damage your system performance trying to solve a little nitbit of what's in the syllabus. Get a live gear, it will do you much good in the long run. Certificate and jobwise.
For routing gns3 does more than Han enough just the switch and tshoot that's where I need the devices plus I've got the money to buy them. So pls suggestion will be appreciated
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2015
I'm not sure on how you can go about that.. I am sure there are dealers who deal on that in Nigeria but it will cost a lot.
sirrinky:

For routing gns3 does more than Han enough just the switch and tshoot that's where I need the devices plus I've got the money to buy them. So pls suggestion will be appreciated
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
A session is scheduled for 25 mins from now. I and another friend of mine are going through some basic stuff as he's been away for sometime. IF you can make it, let me know and I'll invite you. Session is 5pm NAIJA time
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Southboy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
DanIndia:
A session is scheduled for 25 mins from now. I and another friend of mine are going through some basic stuff as he's been away for sometime. IF you can make it, let me know and I'll invite you. Session is 5pm NAIJA time
I came online bt u were idle, I called twice u didnt pick
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by olalekan225(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pls guys hw can I enrol and hw much should I b looking at for a start........an
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2015
Yesterday's session was a little bit OK. Low attendance though but one can always make-do with that. Tomorrow, we'll be having the session from 2:30 - 5:30pm Naija time. You can pop in whenever you can within this time frame
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2015
For these sessions, no fee. It's totally free
olalekan225:
Pls guys hw can I enrol and hw much should I b looking at for a start........an
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Southboy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
DanIndia:
Yesterday's session was a little bit OK. Low attendance though but one can always make-do with that. Tomorrow, we'll be having the session from 2:30 - 5:30pm Naija time. You can pop in whenever you can within this time frame
You didn't reply me. I left several messages on hangout yesterday but i didn't get a reply . Didin't you see the messages?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
I think I replied you and your messages were after the session ended.
Southboy:
You didn't reply me. I left several messages on hangout yesterday but i didn't get a reply . Didin't you see the messages?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by examdeal: 7:28am On Apr 20, 2015
DanIndia:
NO, you CANNOT.!

That is your own opinion if you DONT know how to tweak your system , you can ask - don't act like you know everrything. Anyways good luck to you .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.