Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! (32748 Views)

Jumia Interview / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / How I Got A Job And Determined My Posting By 'gate Crashing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
chimkaire:
Bloody looser a la scum-of-the-earth sad
Asking you to respect your Momma's age-mate is unimaginable sad Shuu off ti o ba nse omo ala tongue tongue embarassed
Oh bother!
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by cooleo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
folash:

Well I gathered that they hold their interviews every tues and thurs. Still trying to confirm it tho
OK pls do not fail to put me in the know when any info surfaces
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Trippledots(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
imag5:
OK let's start by you sending me a pm, u know all these recent suit.. With multi color strides I want to get one.. Send me pm let's talk

pm sent...emm, a pix will be better. im yet to see the type u r talking about.
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by folash: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
cooleo:

OK pls do not fail to put me in the know when any info surfaces
Ai no pblm
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Coldfeet(f): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
jahbiz:
i hate it when ur type quote me cos it seems u have assimilation prob.
Lack of Comprehension of what the op wrote Made you write that off point ish that I quoted!

I realized as soon as i clicked the submit button that i just qouted one of the 21 million! Albeit too late
embarassed

Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by toluleke(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Maczeelly:
O for Orange
oversabi them go think say you sabi english na D7 you get for waec. thank God say you combine 3 results together..you for no enter college of education
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Talk2donstan(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
May God help nigeria.
I been hear say one presidential candidate wan dey give undergraduate and unemploy persons allowance when him win....
Visit this site if u really rep naija.
www.donstantheentreprenuer.
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by babareketaiwo(f): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dear Sir/Madam,

As an Airtel retailer, we are writing to provide you with the special Airtel CUG line that will enable all your staff, friends and family call and text free unlimited for just N500 monthly.

With this sim packs you can call from morning till night and text your coworkers at no cost anywhere they are in nigeria.

All the group members who activated their lines will be able to initiate calls and sms while those that did not recharge can only receive calls and sms free of charge irrespective of wherever they are in Nigeria.

For order and further clarification pls call 08125750000 or email taiwo@doctor.com
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Maczeelly(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
toluleke:
oversabi them go think say you sabi english na D7 you get for waec. thank God say you combine 3 results together..you for no enter college of education
that's what you did before you enter school....I know you are speaking from experience!!!!!
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Trippledots(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Trippledots:
@booqee

how do i paste it? its nit like a file you know.

"Hi,

Jumia, Nigeria’s #1 online retailer is expanding its activities here in Nigeria. To support our expansion we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You will be interviewed for a Telesales and Customer Service position. Please note that there will be a writing test, a typing test, and a telephone(speech test). Kindly come prepared, do some practice at home. The interview will last about 3 hours. Please practice a lot for your typing test as you need to be able to type 35 words per minute.

Your written test will require you to answer a situational judgement question. Your ability to spell correctly and use correct punctuation marks will be tested.

Please prepare very well for this assessment.

Structure of the interview:

1. Written test (15 minutes) This will test your writing skills, you will score marks for good punctuation and your ability to construct meaningful statements.

2. Marking scripts and calibrations (20 minutes)

3. Telephone interview (5 minutes)This will test your ability to up sell products and how you sound over the telephone. You should sound smart and very audible

4. Typing test (5 minutes)

5. Panel discussion (10 minutes)

We are so excited that you are taking out time to meet with us.Please confirm your attendance by replying this email and come with a copy of your CV.

The address is: 6B Universal Close, off Surulere street. Surulere street is at the end of Adeniyi jones. Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: Tuesday, 24th of February 2015

Time: 10:00 am PROMPT please be informed that late comers will not be assessed.

Kind Regards,

--

VICTOR IGBOANUGO | HR Support
phone 081******* | skype victor.igboanugo

Inline image 2

Disclaimer:
This email and any attachment thereto are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please delete immediately and notify the sender. Do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any way use it. The information contained therein is for the intended address(es) only, if you reply, its at your own risk. Emails are not guaranteed to be secure or error free, the message and any attachment could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or amended. JUMIA does not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment."

THERE YOU ARE... NOTICE I EDITED THE SENDERS NUMBER FOR SECURITY REASONS.
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Trippledots(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
cooleo:
@ op a lil more to the right and u would captured me. I was at the interview too. Was unsuccessful tho

really?? lol...woulda been interestin to see yourself right? it was a random shot anyway....what batch were you? i was in batch 2
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Trippledots(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
booqee:
you just copy it na. ermm how do i explain? u highlight it and click copy then paste it here. if you cant do that plssssss would you be kind enough to re-type everything here plssssssssss?!!!i know that one is stressful but ls just try bro! thanks and god bless u

lol...i know how to dat ma'am. i was initially using my android mail app, which didnt have that copy paste function. hope you can see it up there now?

cc: folash
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by zinkotop: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
jahbiz:
this is what our recycled

selfish leaders have done to this

generation.

I weep for the future of this great

country...

unless there is a Change,

419,internet scam, armed robbery

,money ritual

will over take

corruption in rank and then we

would be Saying there was a

Nigeria....

God forbid!.. I see a GREAT Nigeria!
It can only get better!
num14.28.amp Tell them, As I live, says the Lord, what you have said in My hearing I will do to you:
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by toluleke(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Maczeelly:
that's what you did before you enter school....I know you are speaking from experience!!!!!
na joke i dey bro.how your side?
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by folash: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Trippledots:

"Hi,

Jumia, Nigeria’s #1 online retailer is expanding its activities here in Nigeria. To support our expansion we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You will be interviewed for a Telesales and Customer Service position. Please note that there will be a writing test, a typing test, and a telephone(speech test). Kindly come prepared, do some practice at home. The interview will last about 3 hours. Please practice a lot for your typing test as you need to be able to type 35 words per minute.

Your written test will require you to answer a situational judgement question. Your ability to spell correctly and use correct punctuation marks will be tested.

Please prepare very well for this assessment.

Structure of the interview:

1. Written test (15 minutes) This will test your writing skills, you will score marks for good punctuation and your ability to construct meaningful statements.

2. Marking scripts and calibrations (20 minutes)

3. Telephone interview (5 minutes)This will test your ability to up sell products and how you sound over the telephone. You should sound smart and very audible

4. Typing test (5 minutes)

5. Panel discussion (10 minutes)

We are so excited that you are taking out time to meet with us.Please confirm your attendance by replying this email and come with a copy of your CV.

The address is: 6B Universal Close, off Surulere street. Surulere street is at the end of Adeniyi jones. Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: Tuesday, 24th of February 2015

Time: 10:00 am PROMPT please be informed that late comers will not be assessed.

Kind Regards,

--

VICTOR IGBOANUGO | HR Support
phone 081******* | skype victor.igboanugo

Inline image 2

Disclaimer:
This email and any attachment thereto are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please delete immediately and notify the sender. Do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any way use it. The information contained therein is for the intended address(es) only, if you reply, its at your own risk. Emails are not guaranteed to be secure or error free, the message and any attachment could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or amended. JUMIA does not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment."

THERE YOU ARE... NOTICE I EDITED THE SENDERS NUMBER FOR SECURITY REASONS.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by tr3y(m): 12:50am On Feb 25, 2015
imag5:
The jumia we see today it was someone's idea, job seekers the truth is there is no job let's try and create something no matter how small starting maybe tough but you will smile with persistent.

They started around 2012 which is barely 3 years now. This single fact somehow keeps annoying me and also motivating me at the same time.
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by MrIyke222(m): 3:43am On Feb 25, 2015
I totally agree wit my broda (image 5) up dia. It stil amazes me dat in dis globalizing village via I T C Information Tech. Communication, our youth are stil gate crashing 4 jobs. The problem is not lack of jobs in d country, but lack of Vision. Some us out dia re MD’s, CEO’s nd Directors of our own, but because of lack of vision nd willpower, we choose to b a JOBER(Just Over Broke Evryday) instead of wealth creators like d owner of dat biznes idea or establishment wr dey re scrambly to sign dia dependency agreement.
Pls stop looking far, jst in front of u cld b wot ure looking for after all its all abt d money!
Take a look at online bizneses dat can make u rich nd satisfied if only u wil b deligent.

For free information on How U Can Earn Xtra Income (#50000 nd above) in an easy online task guaranteed, send a mail to watchingsky222@gmail.com
wassap (08097838784) or bbm 52fd90fe
C U at d Top!
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by MrIyke222(m): 3:45am On Feb 25, 2015
I totally agree wit my broda (image 5) up dia. It stil amazes me dat in dis globalizing village via I T C Information Tech. Communication, our youth are stil gate crashing 4 jobs. The problem is not lack of jobs in d country, but lack of Vision. Some us out dia re MD’s, CEO’s nd Directors of our own, but because of lack of vision nd willpower, we choose to b a JOBERs(Just Over Broke Evryday) instead of wealth creators like d owner of dat biznes idea or establishment wr dey re scrambly to sign dia dependency agreement.
Pls stop looking far, jst in front of u cld b wot ure looking for after all its all abt d money!
Take a look at online bizneses dat can make u rich nd satisfied if only u wil b deligent.

For free information on How U Can Earn Xtra Income (#50000 nd above) in an easy online task guaranteed, send a mail to watchingsky222@gmail.com
wassap (08097838784) or bbm 52fd90fe
C U at d Top!
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Sunkyphil(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2015
dat old guy too cum for interview
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Trippledots(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Sunkyphil:
dat old guy too cum for interview

yup bro.
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by cecekim(f): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Trippledots:

really?? lol...woulda been interestin to see yourself right? it was a random shot anyway....what batch were you? i was in batch 2
@ op I can see myself standing in front. I was in batch 2 also
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by emma2002(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
imag5:
Robert kiyo is also a my mentor bro, I learnt something from him about the cash flow quadrant.... They are so many ways to make it happen.... Look at jobberman today if they tell you their success story you will just smile, I will patronize you provided you don't sell fake cool cool

A trial will convince you. Talking from experience.

I understand the double monicker thing. This is not one of it.
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Trippledots(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
cecekim:

@ op I can see myself standing in front. I was in batch 2 also
lol.....that means you probably saw me. how was your interview? did you scale through?
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Trippledots:

lol...i know how to dat ma'am. i was initially using my android mail app, which didnt have that copy paste function. hope you can see it up there now?

cc: folash
thanks a lot! Seen it
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Trippledots(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
imag5:
OK let's start by you sending me a pm, u know all these recent suit.. With multi color strides I want to get one.. Send me pm let's talk

i didnt get your resoponse concernng the suit. are u on whatsapp?
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Trippledots:

i didnt get your resoponse concernng the suit. are u on whatsapp?
yes saw your pm and I reply send me a pm of your number let me call
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Trippledots(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trippledots:

here it is... 08027140951. its also my whatsapp contact. pls to avoid un-soilicited calls and texts from unscrupulous elements, let me know when you have seen this, so i can delete it.
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
imag5:
seen
How does he delete it now you quoted him embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Trippledots(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
imag5:
seen

thanks. pls delete your quote too. wink
Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
chimkaire:

grin grin grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! by Trippledots(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
chimkaire:

grin grin grin grin

LOL.. smiley its just to modify his post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test / I Got This Interview I Never Applied, Photo / A New SCAM FORMAT!!! scam on STATOIL LTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.