Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (30954 Views)

Poll: Are you interested in practicing SATANISM

Yes, im interested: 20% (12 votes)
No way!, never i cant!: 26% (16 votes)
Still thinking: 3% (2 votes)
Maybe ..: 0% (0 votes)
im a Christian: 15% (9 votes)
im already a satanist: 6% (4 votes)
im already a church leader: 0% (0 votes)
im an atheist: 8% (5 votes)
im a witch: 1% (1 vote)
Fuck Jesus Christ,Satan Rules: 3% (2 votes)
Dont ask me,go n' born in HELL: 15% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Christianity Vs. Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Okijajuju1(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2009
@ Poster

Oboy!! I dey feel your style.

Satanism huh! Thats original. I respect that very much.

Now how is your religion different from christianity, buddism e.t.c. I have read the bible and I am yet to see what the fuss is over satan.

So please explain what your religion entails.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by MrCrackles(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2009
Okija_juju:

Waiting for your explanations on the above please, Mr Poster!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by chikito1(f): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2009
@Poster, even if i live my life by the way the bible has instructed. What i have got to loose?

I am not dumb for a pastor to tell me to give all my money. I serve God cos i have had a personal

experience. If you are not willing and open, God will not jump down from heaven to convince you.

I think he is way too much for that. And this is why there is what is called free will. Say what you like, do what you like

Your mum being a preacher does not hold water enough for you to say yea you know all about Christianity.

Why dint you pray to God to reveal unanswered questions, rather than run helter skelter to people asking them

what Christianity is all about and why this and why that. They are not God and can never know all. I think your business

is with God and no one else. If you think Satan will give you all it take, be my guest. You will soon understand that nuffin

goes for nuffin. Keep your beliefs to yourself. grin grin grin grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2009
Criminals hates Lord Jesus.

REAL CRIMINALS hate Lord Jesus!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2009
[size=13pt]YES! ,I hates the Slave Jesus Christa angry[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2009
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will NOT walk therein. Jeremiah 6:16
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2009
Okija_juju:

@ Poster
Oboy!! I dey feel your style.
Satanism huh! Thats original. I respect that very much.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat: Matthew 7:13

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it. Matthew 7:14
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly your time on earth are just wasted ones like i can see shocked how could you??
Preaching in the morning ,Preaching in the Afternoon ,and preaching!!! in the evening ,did you realise what you are doing Gurl?.

This world is just like a Football Game,you gat to play just to make it to win and thats why we play.  .  .so Play, So Play to win,are you the type playing to LOOSE?. Come_on open your eyes wider and see beyond the unseen!
[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by RichyBlacK(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv,

Your master Satan is a weak bitch! I'm looking for him and the day I'll find him, I'll pump 12 hollow points in his head. And you know what? He'll surely be dead!

I have God-given free will and if Satan as much as make himself visible for one minute around me, he's a dead devil!

Man is much more powerful than Satan can ever dream of and we as men can kill Satan. Baba God doesn't have to do anything, just sit in heaven and watch us tear him apart. No man should ever be afraid of Satan! He's a timid old fool that can only lie to other fools and deceive stupid people. Satan is a wanted devil and we must catch him, execute him for all the evil he has caused and wipe out his followers.

People should stop being afraid of Lucifer. In a contest of man vs Satan, man will win a thousand times!

Most of the problems we face in this world are as a result of other men, not smelly old Satan who can't show his ugly face for fear of being captured. Man is man's biggest headache. Satan is just a clueless nonentity. Osama bin Laden is far more dangerous and powerful than Satan can ever be!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by RichyBlacK(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2009
Why should Angel Michael leave his busy schedule in Heaven to deal with this slowpoke called Lucifer? That is too much trouble for an angel. Angel Michael abeg keep your sword and hand Lucifer to us!

[img]http://2.bp..com/_yj9VT5hGRIw/Ry5UewNOuNI/AAAAAAAAAHI/uV4wUfp1Cwo/s400/michael02-.jpg[/img]

When we catch that fool called Lucifer, we'll have all we need to put an end to the biggest liar of all time!

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by niterider(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2009
LOLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by No2Atheism(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2009
funny the picture shows Arch Angel Micheal as "White" and Lucifer as "Black" , hmm Why is that so !!!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Cogito(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
No2Atheism:

funny the picture shows Arch Angel Micheal as "White" and Lucifer as "Black" ,  hmm Why is that so !!!

You know, I was wondering the same thing. As in seriously, something must have been going through that artists mind. Not sure if I like that picture very much.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by tkb417(m): 7:19pm On Mar 05, 2009
oh my lawd!!!!
didnt i pray this morning shocked shocked shocked shocked
how did i manage to get myself here.

Its high time i stopped flipping through pages on NL cos one day, i might just find myself in HELL

i don run, Lucifer is recruiting
oloriburuku people

no2atheism
does it matter? black or white? hes either white or black or mixed
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Epi: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2009
@RichyBlack

Rhatid mon. grin grin grin  Bro thanks for the laugh coz i needed it.  I fell out of my chair laughing so hard.  Now I have the strength to leave my house again

1love
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by tpia: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2009
this OP

why must you always mention Delta state everytime. Are you the only person from there, or are you the only cultist in Nigeria.

Please face your satanism and leave your state and tribe out of it- why are you so bent on giving the place a bad name.

Most traditionalists also serve satan in one form or the other- so stop parading yourself as if you're so unique.

carry go. And if you like, keep running from Jesus. The leg wey you dey take run, na you make am?
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by dae(f): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2009
May kelly:

Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will NOT walk therein. Jeremiah 6:16

I am sooo feeling the spirit, Preach it ooo, please preach the word
lol
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by No2Atheism(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2009
no2atheism
does it matter? black or white? hes either white or black or mixed

@tkb417

1. Yes Salvation is both for the Jews and Gentiles (all races and all colours), colour does not matter when it comes to salvation

2. I am not talking about Salvation in this case, rather I am talking about the so called image of the ArchAngel versus Lucifer shown above earlier in this thread.

3. So you see images and colours of those images actually matter when it comes to mental slavery and phsychological racism.

There is something called "Subluminal Indoctrination", i.e. means of secretly brainwashing people.

So to answer your question whether it matters or not

A. Let me ask you a sincere question, do you feel uncomfortable if you try imagining using "White" for Lucifer and "Black" for Archangel Micheal, (well the uncomfortability and awkwardness comes from effects of brainwashing).

B. Why did Whites decide to use and "continue to use" white images of supposedly Biblical characters (which are actually idols in disguise to be frank).

C. How come Whites become defensive when people start asking questions as to why images of biblical characters are portrayed as "white" skinned.

D. How come some publically displayed originally black biblical character images in history have either being whitewashed or replaced white versions during the past thousand of years.

E. Is it normal for some people to become uncomfortable when they try to picture the image of a "white" skinned Devil/Lucifer, (actually its easier for me to picture now sha)

The issue here is the I do not support lies in any form whatsoever or manner, whether or not people say it matters or not is irrevelant. The important thing is to tell the truth at all times (even when the truth is in the minority of opinions) simple because it is written that " a little leaven leavens the whole lump", hence a little lie ultimately ends up deceiving a lot of people later on into believing a much more disastrous lie.

Bottom line is that it matters mentally and possibly spiritually (Yes guess about the possibility and confusion in the minds of "White Believers" during the second coming of the Messiah, only for them to discover that the Messiah and His Angels might not actually be white afterall, )

So you see therein lies the inherent danger of graven images and deceitfully crated graven images (of which both of them are still bad sha)
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ poster

Well I guess rather than being a god ass licker, following Satan is better.

Anyways why don't you become an atheist like us? By following Satan you are still in the circle of Christianity. A pestilence to humanity.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by RichyBlacK(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2009
epi:

@RichyBlack

Rhatid mon. grin grin grin  Bro thanks for the laugh coz i needed it.  I fell out of my chair laughing so hard.  Now I have the strengh to leave my house again

1love

@epi,

You're welcome.

We must show Satan who is boss, after all Baba God gave man, not Satan, dominion over the earth!

Let Satan show his face and stop hiding in dark forests and villages with no electricity. Let him come out and face the wrath of men! grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by tkb417(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2009
poster

Well I guess rather than being a god ass licker, following Satan is better.

Anyways why don't you become an atheist like us? By following Satan you are still in the circle of Christianity. A pestilence to humanity.
as a matter of fact, this NL is turning to soddom and Gommorrah
na wa o!!

no2athiesm
my brother, dont mind me
i read all ur post. It makes sence.
its just that i dont like to do racial convo. it makes me sick
the only diff is the color and we make a big deal outta it

i see some sence tho in ur post
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by freshmoney(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2009
Funny! Just tired of all this crap! What da hell you guys talking about? Listen up, do whatever pleases you. If you like worship yourself. But the true therein is that, God is alive! But , your mind is His temple, that depicts, if u want to hurt yourself, u have the power within you. Having power over Satan means you have power to control your Temper, etc. But the true still remains unfold, unravelled. Satan remains a mystery, it could be you, it could be me, it could be your mind, it could be any part of your body. But in physical sense, there is no existence of hell fire! There could be existence of heaven, cuz I wanna rest in peace. But after the tenure of life comes death, and after death comes reproduction. Thats the fact! Say what u like man. You could be servant of God, I could be! But sacrificing like Jesus is not an easy task, I wish I could be like him, but man I like money, and whoever likes money, likes hell, we all like ca$h, and thats the fact. If u no like money, go die!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Kaestro(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
Right!! So Satan is the way to go abi? Apart from doing whatever pleases you (which most do anyway), what's the point? Any gains or contribution to the society or your fellow humans? Going by your dodgy picture how did you know Satan had horns if you've never seen him/her/she/them, he-she/she-he? Did someone tell you that or did you read it? Just asking. BTW try going public while preaching your new found religion in complete regalia.That'd be awesome.
I give it to you though, your post sure attracts comments.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Afam4eva(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2009
This satanist guy must be kidding me.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by dipo2much(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2009
Guy,na u knew wetin do you o? You are not OK. Go see a Psychat, doctor. May God forgive you. Amen

Jesus,the source of my joy
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Afam4eva(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2009
Sickness neva hook you, by the time sicness hook you finish u'll confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is the one and only true lord.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2009
This is a sneek preview into satan's meeting.  Click to see what's on his agenda. shocked

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0edec55cb25411422efd
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by ajadrage: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2009
Hey poster, impressing verbose, but it's all kind of ironic as yourself and your ilk are acting true to type, especially in these times. Well, maybe it's some new found strategy I presume. But I guess you well know how the story's gonna end, or maybe your master might have just missed mentioning that to you. Anyways, I believe you'll get to see soon enough, and I wonder if you're gonna be having the last laugh  undecided

I strongly doubt so . . .
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by buffead(f): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
lol wat a thread!!!!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by sniperwolf(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2009
This must be madness!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by steeee(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2009
@poster

AM NOT SURPRISED OR AMAZED BECAUSE SO MANY OF U WILL COME AND DECIEVE MANY.
YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN DEPICTS WHAT U CAN DO ?
I PITY YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND MAYBE UR EXTENDED FAMILY , BECAUSE U ARE INDIRECTLY PLACING CAUSE ON THEM.
WHAT MAKES U THINK ANYONE SHOULD JOIN UR WAGON ?
HOW IS UR LIFE SINCE U FOUND UR NEW RELIGION?
U ARE LIVING IN WAR RAVAGE COUNTRY LIKE IVORY COAST THAT IS JUST REBUILDING AFTER OVER A DECADE OF CIVIL WAR AND U THERE SAYING UR MOTHER IS A BAPTIST , THEN WHAT HAS UR FAMILY AND BAPTIST U CLAIM DID TO U BEFORE U ARE PASSING THEM WITH THESE SUCH HEAVY CURSE?
U TRY TO JUSTIFY CHRISTIAN COMMITING SIN AND GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY , MY MAN THINK TWICE CAUSE U ARE JUST SHOOTING UR FOOT
LET ME TELL U WANT THE CREATOR OF THE AIR U BREATHE TO SUSTAIN U SAID TO PEOPLE LIKE U IS THAT YOU SHALL SURELY PERISH . UNLESS U CAHNGE FROM UR WAYS
FROM THE BIBLE U A CRITISING , WORST THINGS HAVE BEEN SAID AND THEY ALL PERISH . NOT BECAUSE OF THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THAT U CAN SIT AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO QEUSTION THE OMINPRESENCE . I PRAY THAT GOD IN HIS INFINTE MERCIES TO TOUCH U
SO U CAN USE YOU OWN MOUTH THE SAME ONE U USED TO DOUBT IT EXISTANCE .
HIS WAYS ARE DIFFERENT IS NOT A MAN HE CAN NOT LIE .
HE CHANGETH NOT .
FORGET ALL THESE LITTLE DOUBTS U HAVE MY BROTHER JUST KNEEL DOWN AND ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONEL SAVIOUR
DO U THINK THE BIBLE IS FLUKE ?
HAVE U ASK UR SELF WHY IS STILL THE HIGHEST SELLING BOOK IN THE WORLD ? TODAY
PLEASE DO NOT BE DECIEVE GOD IS NOT A MAN
WHATEVER U SAID WILL JUDGE DEEDS ON EARTH
HEAVEN AND EARTH IS REALLY
JESUS CHRIST WILL SURELY COME AGAIN
PLEASE U SHOULD NOT SIN AGIANST THE HOLY SPIRIT , U MAY NOT BE FORGIVEN
THESE IS THE WORD OF THE LORD
GOD WILL MANIFEST IN A WONDORUOS WAY IN UR LIFE IMMIDATELTY U READ THESE PIECE
YOU WILL STILL USED THESE THREAD AND EAT ALL UR WORDS
LET US SEE
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by creationxt(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2009
If you've ever been a Christain, then you really know that Christ is real. He died and rose from the death so that you can have life and have it more abundantly.

Accept Christ's love, you mustn't understand everything; it's a life of faith. The Church is marching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.