Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (30961 Views)

Poll: Are you interested in practicing SATANISM

Yes, im interested: 20% (12 votes)
No way!, never i cant!: 26% (16 votes)
Still thinking: 3% (2 votes)
Maybe ..: 0% (0 votes)
im a Christian: 15% (9 votes)
im already a satanist: 6% (4 votes)
im already a church leader: 0% (0 votes)
im an atheist: 8% (5 votes)
im a witch: 1% (1 vote)
Fuck Jesus Christ,Satan Rules: 3% (2 votes)
Dont ask me,go n' born in HELL: 15% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Christianity Vs. Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by friyoh(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2009
ogaga4luv, no waste your saliva on those idiots wey no know their left from right. I am a satanist in spirit and soul already, but i want to practically become one. pls its urgent.
write me on:

email: blackballprince@yahoo.com
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Krayola(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2009
haha, nice thread. Both heaven and hell are imaginary places in my opinion, sorry ogaga4luv. I attend the church of Earthlings, we live, we die, we rot, the end. The best we can do is be good to each other so life on Earth can be that much more pleasant. Thats what Jesus, your arch-rival, said, damn, whoever thought Jesus and Satan would agree on anything?

Do satanists have scripture or some kind of general doctrine? or do u just make it up as you go along?
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2009
Hell'o Friyoh
You are most Welcome to the Left hand path,welcome to the COS.i would be sending you mails later this eve,it is a great pleasure meetin' a fellow Nig in the Church,lets toned in @ ym due to privacy.

Ave Satana
cool
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by njofr: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2009
hello how are you?
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2009
[size=13pt]Im doing pretty fine,life is  cool[/size]

njofr:

hello how are you?
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by mystics(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2009
Ogaga Ogaga Ogaga, People, Ogaga is inviting you to hell, a very devoted servant of the devil indeed, but you see Jesus told me of people like you so i NO BUY.

and people, b4 you check into hell u might want to read thru this short story of mine

there was this VERY bad guy who died trying to save a soul, he was brought befor the judgment seat of God and God seeing in what circumstance he had died, God was willing to grant him 2 weeks in heaven to have a feel before going for his enternal punishment in hell. This guy was obviously pleased, he went in and saw a host of angels singing holy holy holy is the lamb, quite boring he thot but better than hell. He was checked into a white appartment and he had all he wanted. However, 2 days later, he was on a walk around the golden city when he saw in a distance, people partying with all the bling bling, fast cars, babes, expensives wines and he asked Peter, "where is that?". "That is hell son" Peter replied. This guy went back to his white bedroom worried, the was thinking, "Hell is not bad after all, its obviously better than here. Next day, this man went to Peter and said he wanted to check out and go to hell, "son, this is not a wise decision" Peter persuaded. Yet he was bent on going so, off he was left. He got to hell, on the door was a big letter H in gold, H for hell. He knocked again and again, he wanted to get a feel of those babes, Hot he had seen them. Suddenly, the door flung open, a hand dragged him inside and from all angles, he got beaten, he was shouting, " where are all the babes, the cars, the bling bling chains, the wines, where is the groove taking place, this is not wanted i saw" As the were beating him they were replying him, laughing at him for falling to the plan, he heard the devil screem, "you idiot, that was the advert"

So guys, before you go to hell, look well cos that may just be the advert. Ogaga, How much did the devil pay you to carry his gospel. Am sorry you have choosen this part.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:38am On May 15, 2009
[size=13pt]Mystic i wonder if really you are living according to your name!,imagine you a whole "Mystic" of all people,anyway better change that name cause its no longer meant for you anymore,im a Proud Satanist. . .a traditional one in all,that has read the Satanic bible and performing in the black_Mass. ,im freaking tired of this Jesus_Christ of a thing,im on my own.
In satanismwe have different type of category,a Satanist is already "SATAN" since we do anything our heart desire,"HAIL_SATAN!!,HAIL_THYSELF!!",the Christiandom have always descrbe Satan as an Enermy and the brother to jesus christ,dont get me twisted Evil for we are many amongs all the nation of this planert and beyond,how then you christians jumping around the bush and keep on insisting you are in the right place,claiming !!.

i got myself since i became a Satanist and walking in the right hand side of the Dark force,i achieve alot,so. . . dont be decieved. your nuissance pastors are using your brain to gain their wealth,its called-"Stealing ". its better one remain a Satanist than to be a Christian.,never!,we shall remain as "Satanist" Forevermore.

Satan is watching you church_worms lieing on his head,get it on your brain*** he Exsist!!! n' preparing for you.dont worry,we are approaching your churches n House,we rule the world 666 angry angry angry
[/size]

quote author=mystics link=topic=216465.msg3853742#msg3853742 date=1242065819]
Ogaga Ogaga Ogaga, People, Ogaga is inviting you to hell, a very devoted servant of the devil indeed, but you see Jesus told me of people like you so i NO BUY.

and people, b4 you check into hell u might want to read thru this short story of mine

there was this VERY bad guy who died trying to save a soul, he was brought befor the judgment seat of God and God seeing in what circumstance he had died, God was willing to grant him 2 weeks in heaven to have a feel before going for his enternal punishment in hell. This guy was obviously pleased, he went in and saw a host of angels singing holy holy holy is the lamb, quite boring he thot but better than hell. He was checked into a white appartment and he had all he wanted. However, 2 days later, he was on a walk around the golden city when he saw in a distance, people partying with all the bling bling, fast cars, babes, expensives wines and he asked Peter, "where is that?". "That is hell son" Peter replied. This guy went back to his white bedroom worried, the was thinking,  "Hell is not bad after all, its obviously better than here. Next day, this man went to Peter and said he wanted to check out and go to hell, "son, this is not a wise decision" Peter persuaded. Yet he was bent on going so, off he was left. He got to hell, on the door was a big letter H in gold, H for hell. He knocked again and again, he wanted to get a feel of those babes, Hot he had seen them. Suddenly, the door flung open, a hand dragged him inside and from all angles, he got beaten, he was shouting, " where are all the babes, the cars, the bling bling chains, the wines, where is the groove taking place, this is not wanted i saw" As the were beating him they were replying him, laughing at him for falling to the plan, he heard the devil  screem, "you idiot, that was the advert"

So guys, before you go to hell, look well cos that may just be the advert. Ogaga, How much did the devil pay you to carry his gospel. Am sorry you have choosen this part.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by JPot: 9:33am On May 15, 2009
Ogaga4Luv,

Do you believe there is a distinction between good and evil?
Or is it subjective?
And if so, is Satan good or evil?

This isn't a psycho question that I'll use against you. I'm just curious about what mindset *ahem* "Satanists" have.

-----
On a side note I highly doubt that you ever experienced the heart of Christianity. You keep on saying your Mom was baptist. That didn't make you one. And just because there are lots of thieves out there pretending to be Christians doesn't mean that Christianity is a facade. There truly is a dew of pure Christianity on this degrading earth. Christ hurry for your bride!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Generica(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2009
Ogaga, I just hope all this is a joke because it sounds absurd. In any case we believe that first impression matters!The existence of God was the first thing created on your mind when you were born just as it does on every child who comes of age. Right now I know that your conscience tells you the reality of the spiritual and the vanity of this life. Now if there is hell then there is heaven too just as you made mention of black and white.

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Horus(m): 12:55am On May 16, 2009
If you’re standing next to some person and he says, “I worship the Almighty God, Allah God, God Allah,” fine. Then he says he’s a satanic worshipper. What do you mean? Well, God is Satan to them. They call him Baphomet the “satanic Goat of Mendez who is the God of lust;” Albert Pike, the Grand Commander, sovereign pontiff of universal freemasonry teaches that Satan is the God of Masonry: “. . . Yes, Lucifer is God . . .” If you don’t believe that God is Satan then this would not apply to you. The Pope teaches that Lucifer is God. The word Lucifer comes from the Latin word Lutfare which means “light-bringer, light-bearer.” The Catholics practice these light bearers, which means that they worship Lucifer in their churches.
So stop thinking that because people use God, Allah, et cetera, that it’s the same one you are referring to. Anyone can grab the name God and use it.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by simmy(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2009
most modern day satanists are really just hedonists. most of them r ex-Xtians who have been grieved by Christianity and its strictmoral codes. Many of them are just juveniles and jokers, a few ge treally deep into the occult beforerealsiing what trouble thyve gotten into.

A real satanist really believes in God but decides to defy Him? Why? i have no idea.Somehow they believesatan has been wronged by the God in the bible.
The OP is probablyjust some juvenile who has been offended by hisparents (note that his Mother is a preacher) and has probably been exposed to a lot of hypocrisy in the church. The guyshould just grow up and face life.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2009
angry angry
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2009
Anton Szandor LaVey never expected to be the founder of a new Lifestyle, but he saw a need for something publicly opposing the stagnation of Christianity, and knew that if he didn’t do it, someone else, probably less qualified, would.

LaVey saw there must be a new representative of justice, someone who understood the torments of being human, who shared our own passions and foibles yet was somehow wiser and stronger. He began to realize that most of our progress in science and philosophy had been achieved by those who rebelled against “God” and the Church, or the dictates of conventional society. We needed a representative for that revolutionary, creative, irrepressible spirit within us. The single figure who fit the bill was clear to LaVey from an early point in his life; a deity whose rebellious, passionate nature had been described, either in awe or fear or both, from the dark beginnings of time.

Satan, by one name or another, haunted mankind, tempting him with sweet delights and enlightening him with blinding secrets intended only for gods. He was one who could be petitioned for powers of retribution and who gave deserved rewards. Instead of creating sins to insure guilty compliance, Satan encouraged indulgence. He was the single deity who could really understand us.

Ave Satana!!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2009
Rubbish!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2009
Hey May,everybody knows satanism is not all about doing evil,you can call it a Lifestyle-Religion. cant just be acussing satan for everything. . .sincerely satan want you to Enjoy yourself,your life to the fullest.

did you just say"Rubbish!"?- No way,there is great joy in Satan than Jesus christ

SATAN LOVE'S YOU
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Hey May,everybody knows satanism is not all about doing evil,you can call it a Lifestyle-Religion. cant just be acussing satan for everything. . .sincerely satan want you to Enjoy yourself,your life to the fullest.

SATAN LOVE'S YOU

Rubbish! is for the Lost Souls!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2009
Maykelly dear,Satan is not a real, living entity, conscious or a physical thing that can be interacted with. It is a symbol, something ethereal, something that basically doesn't exist except as an emotional attachment and personal dream. Just like Buddhists do not worship Buddha, Satanists hold up Satan as an ultimate principal rather than an object of literal worship. Satan inspires and provokes people, like all (honest) religions the ultimate point is self-help. God believers have a different opinion on what Satan is, but their opinion is a result of their religion. Satanism's Satan is much more eclectic and multicultural than to be defined by Christianity .

Satan is the dark force in nature representing the carnal nature and death of all living things. Satan is the best word to describe our powerful and independent symbolic figurehead and our opposition of God and organized religion accords with even traditional views of Satan. The materialism of Satanism (even the spiritual components are highly reductionist) is a direct challenge of God, and all or other religious symbols. Satan wishes to replace God. The Christian Bible and other artefacts of religion may be plundered and misused as required as they're merely Human inventions. The social engineering aspect shows through with our imagery and style, we control people with it.

Of course Satanism has denominations and widely varying beliefs. Many types of Satanism exist including some where Satan is seen as a living being. I think if there was a god, it would probably be an evil one. In these, thankfully, the basis of the belief is not the Christian Bible and I call these beliefs "Righteous Satan" theologies. All the elements of Satan I have just mentioned are discussed in almost all my Threads on the NL forum and my web_blogs

Satan is inseparable from good. It only exists in our limited minds as we try and explain the world. A Satanist does not treat Good/Bad as Light/Dark. The descriptions are arbitrary. The Dark Force cannot be avoided, tamed, ignored or resisted against. We create it as we view the world. Every Satanist defines it differently. We feel it all the time - it is our ego, our intelligence and our errors all warping to form our observed reality. It is the potential for nothingness that exists wherever there is something. It is real life, necessity and materialism.

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path."

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!

May kelly:

Rubbish! is for the Lost Souls!

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2009
A failure will always remain a failure no matter what-Satan has remained and will continue with his followers a failure forever grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2009
"We "Satanist" are not complicated . We are not . We are ordinary people like you. We have families, jobs, hopes, and dreams. Satanism is not a joke. We are not what you think we are from looking at T.V. We are real. We laugh, we cry?. We are serious. We have a sense of humor. You don't have to be afraid of us. We don't want to convert you. And please don't try to convert us. Just give us the same right we give you--to live in peace. We are much more similar to you than you think.

"If you take [a copy of] the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain, soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone. Our bible IS the wind and the rain." Herbalist Ogaga S.O.S as told to her by a Native-African man.,"I don't think "Satanism" is a religion"
"We should educate people that 'SATAN' is not evil but ancient and positive. The first time I called myself a 'Satanist' was the most magical moment of my life." my dear,think about it.

"When one defines oneself as Pagan, it means she or he follows an earth or nature religion, one that sees the divine manifest in all creation. The cycles of nature are our holy days, the earth is our temple, its plants and creatures our partners and teachers. We worship a deity that is in Reality, the almighty Father of this world, who together created all that is, was, or will be. We respect life, cherish the free will of sentient beings, and accept the sacredness of all creation.

"Neo-Pagan Witches aren't Satanists. The Christian Godfreaks,Jesus, has no place here, either mythologically or theologically. Plainly and simply, to non-Christians, Satanism is the dark side of Christianity.

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2009
Fundamentalist and other evangelical Christians generally believe that there are only two powerful supernatural forces in the world: their God and Satan. A few of them believe that if a person does not worship their God and hold their beliefs, then they must be worshiping Satan. The latter are, by definition, Satanists. Thus, We view all religions different from their own to be are forms of Satanism. This would include established world religions from Buddhism to Zoroastrianism, and might even include liberal and some mainline Christians. Satanists would then make up in excess of 90% of the world's population -- i.e. everyone who is not a conservative Christian. Using this definition, the term "Satanism" becomes almost meaningless.
Defining all non-Christians as Satanists: Some feel that all non-Christian religions are forms of Satanism. This would imply that all Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims - in fact about 67% of the world's population are Satanists.Defining all Non-Abrahamics as Satanists: Others feel that all religions other than three Abrahamic religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam, are inspired by Satan and are thus a form of Satanism. By this reasoning, about 45% of the people of the world are Satanists.
Defining followers of certain small religions are Satanists: Still others feel that the major world religions are not Satanism. However, they view a wide variety of unrelated religions and practices (such as Santeria, Vodun, other Caribbean religions, New Age, Druidism, Wicca, other Neopagan religions and religious Satanism) to be various forms of Satanism. They often include some non-religious groups and activities -- as varied as the Masonic order, the Occult, astrology, and tarot card reading -- within their definition of Satanism.
Describing Buddhists, Druids, Hindus, Jews, New Agers, Santerians, Taoists, Masons, Wiccans and other Neopagans, followers of Vodun, etc. as Satanists creates massive confusion in the minds of the public. None of those religions and spiritual paths teach the existence of an all-evil quasi-deity, similar to the "Satan" that Christian and Islam have traditionally taught.

Such definitions create great confusion, and stir up religious animosity against followers of benign faith traditions.We strongly recommend that the terms "Satanist" and "Satanism" be used only with a qualifier to refer to religions that have some direct involvement with Satan in some form. Thus a "Satanist"is one who either:

1. Theistic Satanist: One who worships the Christian devil. Although the Christian Churches taught during the Renaissance that devil worshipers were very common, such individuals were in fact quite rare, and remain so.
2. LifeStyle Satanist: One who accepts Satan as a pre-Christian life-principle worth emulating. They follow a number of religious traditions, of which the largest by far is the Church of Satan.

Hail Satan!!!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv, What is your purpose in LIFE

Thus says the Lord of Host Consider your ways
sad
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:47am On Aug 27, 2009
FIRST AND FOREMOST I BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR BELIEFS AS LONG AS THEY DON'T PUSH THEM ON TO ME. I AM A MYSTIC, A SATANIST, A SOMIST,WAS A STUDENT OF THE J.W.G.S,Emevor , A TRAVELLER, AND A MUSICIAN. SEARCH FOR MY REAL IDENTITY ,IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME,THEN FEEL FREE TO DO SO,I DON'T BITE.(EXCEPT ON THE SECOND FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH)***

Heavens a journey, but Hell is just around the way cheesy grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv, Why are you here on Earth - what is your Mission Statement
Thus says the Lord of Host Consider your ways.

I need no help from a helpless person nor a contact.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly. . . .

You must have skipped church a few too many times - calling yourself a Christian and then talking to me like this makes you an embarassment to your religion and most likely family. You are the kinds of people I dread to meet in public.
  When I read things like this all I can think of is why when so called “christians” are confronted with someone’s views not like their own, they have to threaten violence? I would think that in a “religion” that expresses forgiveness that forgiveness would be a big part of a “christions” responce to a negative view.
It’s hilarious to me, because i have been so tolerant of religion and religious people for ever. Now the tables have turned, and you must be tolerant of us making a mockery of you. grin  grin  grin.

Please keep your God out my Pennis,((((only Cunt Accepted))))
[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2009
(((Satan Loves You))) Join us today. . .
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2009
You rescue the humble,but your eyes watch the proud and humiliate them.2 Samuel 22:28 grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Anton Szandor LaVey never expected to be the founder of a new Lifestyle, but he saw a need for something publicly opposing the stagnation of Christianity, and knew that if he didn’t do it, someone else, probably less qualified, would.

LaVey saw there must be a new representative of justice, someone who understood the torments of being human, who shared our own passions and foibles yet was somehow wiser and stronger. He began to realize that most of .

Satan, by one name or another, haunted mankind, tempting him with sweet delights and enlightening him with blinding secrets intended only for gods. He was one who could be petitioned for powers of retribution and who gave deserved rewards. Instead of creating sins to insure guilty compliance, Satan encouraged indulgence. He was the single deity who could really understand us.

Ave Satana!!

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: Matthew 25:41
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by platinumnk(f): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
ogaga why havent u reponded to any of my emails  angry angry sad
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Hey. . .pat i have been receiving 1000's of mails and junks  each day but so sorry i cross check my inbox bu didn't find your messege,sincerely speaking please dont think you have finally though something about me. would be appriciated if you kindly resend me again. . .hopefully reaching to reply you.[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2009
desiring a fool. grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2009
[size=13pt]mmm. . . . i knew that is your favourite song  grin ,so supprise you're benefiting bad character therein ?, and perherp's your inner self i.e your real identification is now expossing unknownly to you. hehehehehe. . . .BRAVO!  tongue[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference / Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.