Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (30963 Views)

Poll: Are you interested in practicing SATANISM

Yes, im interested: 20% (12 votes)
No way!, never i cant!: 26% (16 votes)
Still thinking: 3% (2 votes)
Maybe ..: 0% (0 votes)
im a Christian: 15% (9 votes)
im already a satanist: 6% (4 votes)
im already a church leader: 0% (0 votes)
im an atheist: 8% (5 votes)
im a witch: 1% (1 vote)
Fuck Jesus Christ,Satan Rules: 3% (2 votes)
Dont ask me,go n' born in HELL: 15% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Christianity Vs. Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by nickybayo(f): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2009
ogaga, i love you
i mean you brought to light all what i've been thinking of but have been too scared to bring out
i mean on some level i still believe i will be punished for doing something wrong by GOD
god, can u imagine, god grin
somebody/thing we've never seen but have been told exist by some very controlling dude
believing in god is like believing santa claus, cinderella and snow white really exists

they just keep on spinning threads an threads of life on how we should live and on how satan is to blame for our every misdeed and not them who have commited the act

but hey, on some level, i am better
after all, i dont believe in anything now
not even god nor satan

then their is the matter of saving
they wants to save u while they themselves are damned
they pretend to be holy while they sleep with their flock in the privacy of an hotel room

they are hypocrite
if u believe them, then u really are flock
following their masters blindly
nobody is my master, nobody is my god and i am controller of my destiny
afterlife be damned

diva_naija:

angry angry angry angry

"Size doesn’t matter in Satanism….

Satanism Exposed By Grand Magister Blackwood

In many circles of Satanism, the raw idea is that “Size Matters” this is further from the truth and further in the minds of those wise and deep rooted in the Occult.

The overall size of a E-group has nothing to do with the worth or value of any organization, take our organization for example where 70% participate on line and 30% participate off-line.

Another fact is apparent that in Satanism about 1% of the overall participant off-line and on-line are actually aligned with the organizations and networks they are members in.

Another example is The Temples of Satan which has currently a mix of members from ac crossed the globe examples are:

Africa: 30 members

Asia:2 members.

Europe: 40 members.

As the globe is scattered with many countries and provinces one can simply break down this further into areas, such as Iran were I have one member, and London where I have 6 members, compared to Buffalo New York where I have as many as ten members in the general area.

Michigan my home state has merely 5 members.

I often think that by doing a membership audit we actually probably have two to three hundred members that we could muster in some kind of off-line effort, but we as many organizations in the coming years are concentrating on urging off-line meets, unlike the WSA, or ON A’s out there that fill rolls with on line critics and weak minded individuals that have little or no knowledge of the occult but are quick to attack people by calling them names and dealing out lies and tales of falsehood.

These on line organizations especially the Internet-based WSA have members that prefer on line participation because they mostly live at home, act like vampires, read one or two occult books and have become experts, but when approached by knowledgeable individuals like myself and a few others quickly fall backward to school yard tactics, name calling, and false stories all that are easily debunked and refuted for the swill they seem to reside in.

So for those critics that try to size up organizations by E-groups totals understand this not an indicator of what is really going, I can simply point back to the myth of the Order of Nine Angles which claims thousands of members, but has no organization other than in the minds of those confused Satanists, and Cultists that grasp for the sinister path without a clue of reality.

I encounter them on line often and find they lack the knowledge tp discuss anything short of trying to force a series of questions upon people calling them Pseudo when of course these answers would be so stupid they would be laughed at by the adept.

I was asked the other day to estimate membership totals for my organization, I can say about 700 or so but this is unknown because to contact and interact with everyone with taking a dime in compensation would be a full time job even the most skilled administration could not even hope to handle, even the Church of Satan probably can’t recall every single member.

The Temples of Satan will most certainly improve and work as much as they can with membership past and present and rope in the membership they may have lost as people move, change emails, change carriers, etc.

Rest assured the groups I work with an are affiliated with are very large even larger than the Temples of Satan, one having almost 3000 members but the leader and administration has told me, they can’t even be confident that is actual and if a meeting was held they claim a 10% confirmation attendance.

So when an organization criticizes someone, or an organization realize this final little snippet.

The organization that has the 3000 members has a website but no forum other than Yahoo and no fashionable NING site, which we have with almost 200 members with only 73% in actual membership with filled out applications, we have removed almost 50 members because of no informations, false information and or fake profiles, we are weeding out as many as fast as we can, realize this as popular as Crowley was he considered his success in having about 35 accomplished adepts that understood magick the Crowley was, so we are doing rather well with the advent of the Internet and L a Vey’s brainwashing of Satanism.

Thanks

Grand Magister Blackwood"

angry angry angry olodo oshi.

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by chimauga(m): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2009
Jesus is the ans
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by chimauga(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2009
Jesus is the ans
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2009
may God Almighty have mercy on all of us and direct us to the TRUTH which will set us free.
We are all sinners and KNOW NOT WHAT WE ARE DOING.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by switch47(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2009
@POSTER
ARE YOU A CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB FAN?? PLS REPLY!! YOU MUST BE ONE!!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by adekennis(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2009
Switch47,Wat does football team got to do wit dis tread now angry angry
@poster,I beg where in the link to the satanic website jare, tongue
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2009
More prayers brothers and sisters in CHRIST
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by ibedun: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2009
God is definitely not an African - even if he exist.

Travel around the world and you would see why I have said this. Mention the name Jesus anywhere other than Africa and people would say "pardon?" The African mind has been badly infected and has become lazy, uncreative, beggarly and wretched. for the best part of the last 4 centuries our minds have gone to sleep, redundant, unquestioning, unintelligent. We receive folk stories as the truth.

Good for you Agagu. Many know and accept what you are saying is vastly true , but as usual we are all waiting for the "messiah" to come and wish all our continental african problems away.
If we dont get rid of this dangerous mentality in a few 100 years time - black African people will only exist in story books.

Let me hear more Agagu.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by fesse(f): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2009
The devil is liar and he has failed for the past 2000 years ago, so ogaga4luv u have failed too.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2009
Lord Jesus said  take heed lest any man deceive you. Mark 13, verse 5

Any you shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall ENDURE to the end, the same shall be saved . Mark 13 verse 13

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but My words shall NOT pass away. Mark 13verse 31

Take you heed, watch and pray. Mark 13 verse 33
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Okijajuju1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2009
@okija, wen someone wants to peddle an ideology it helps if they choose NOT to name their program with a name dat has universal negative connotations. Even if d ideology is logical, d vast majority of people will not see beyond d name. I believe its called BRANDING. And dont tell me dat the name SATAN was subverted by the church to its present evil associations. It behoves on the adherents to choose for themselves a less innocous title regardless of etymology.
Still on branding, you should consider changing ur moniker( okija_juju). I keep picturing you as an old man with a dirty grey beard.
Endeth the sermon

Jidobaba

I understand what you mean.
But then you cant just throw away the fact that the Devil might not be as bad as the christian propaganda has succeded in portraying.
I'm glad that you understand that the branding will have an effect on the religion, but still that does not take away the fact that we know nothing about the Devil. I would love to hear his side of the story, his doctrines, his beliefs, his rules, his commandments, his rites, his rituals. SO do you think that if they called themselves say "Heaven terrorists", would it make it any different??

I'm just saying we should keep an open mind and try to understand before we judge.

Satan might not be as bad as we hear.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by sunnykiss(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2009
grin angry angry
Ogaga i dey sorry for your life oo we get business to deal but this your satanism, dey provoke me oooo, ok well the day we thunder go strike you dey come , i no dey wish you bad day oo but be ware, oo stop being so devilish which your head cannot carry , ok
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2009
Recognise:

[flash=300,300]http:///brt7lt[/flash] [flash=300,300]http:///cmobcb[/flash]

[flash=300,300]http:///dx466v[/flash] [flash=300,300]http:///bed8om[/flash]

These clips will go a long way in exposing the lies of the devil, watch it.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Terry1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2009
Brother, its a very good idea when someone comes out bold to make his own decision, kudos, you've taken your own side.

I WISH YOU A HAPPY ROTTING IN HELLLLLLLLLL,

Please, Nairalanders, if you believe in Jesus stick to it and don't allow a hunger striken fool to divert your attention. Let God decide your faith at the last day. This satanist is not the judge of youR life.

GOD'S WAYS ARE DIFFERENT FROM MAN'S
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by ibedun: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2009
Condemn not , let this guy have his say!!!

For me, the bible didnt drop from heaven , it was certainly put together by us devious men

Mr Satan - give us more fundamentals and the very core of your new found religion.

The truth is already catching up with us, every day of our miserable lives.

Ignorant sufferheads who yap about being BLESSED

Mr Satan , please
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by grillade4u: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2009
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANT U HEAR THAT SILENCE?/
THIS SICK GUY HAS SET U GUYS OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AND HE'S SILENT.
END THE DEBATE NOW OR SIN

I AM WARNING U ALLL. GOD BLESS.

IGNOREE HIMMMMMMMMMM.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Okijajuju1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2009
ibedun:

For me, the bible didnt drop from heaven , it was certainly put together by us devious men

Mr Satan - give us more fundamentals and the very core of your new found religion.

Mr Satan , please

Finally an open-minded fellow.

Lets hear what satan has to offer, cos so far, Jesus and christians have been found to have lied to us.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by CrazyMan(m): 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2009
ibedun:

Mr Satan , please

Are you now Satan's Personal Assistant
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by maedan(f): 12:18am On Mar 07, 2009
Blood Of Jesus!!! That's all i have to say. The PRECIOUS Blood of JESUS!!!!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Bastage: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2009
All these automatons spouting Bible verses as if that's going to make a difference to a real satanist. grin

All you need to screw a satanist is logic. You don't need Christ to see that satanism is fundamentally flawed.

Look at it this way: Satan has always had his ass kicked by God. Anything he tried, he got a whipping. He never won shit. There seriously isn't a religious figure who has ever come off as second best as much as Satan.

So if you worship him, you're accepting second best aren't you? Even if you see him as some poor, downtrodden guy who is sorely misunderstood, you can't deny that he is a pussy.

Good luck with your second best pussy-worship, guys. grin

1 Like

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by UNLEASHED(m): 1:55am On Mar 07, 2009
So peeps are still replying this post
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Okijajuju1(m): 1:48am On Mar 09, 2009
yes!! SO?? angry
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by bawomolo(m): 2:16am On Mar 09, 2009
it's hilarious when people are screaming the precious blood of Jesus over the internet. Since when did the web become a conduit for the holy spirit
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2009

Shot your mouth off bitches!,SATAN RULES THE WORLD n' Jesus is under his foot,believe it or not jesus in already co_operetaing with satan.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by nana(f): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
WTF is wrong with this dude?! U need to be exorcised mehn!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2009
Hey baby,dont challenge my words,im a proud Satanist n' nothing gone wrong with the deep knowledge i have on religionism., nana. . .iw strongly convince you to join now!!,the size doesn't matter in Satanism., you may find this really strange but im tryin' tp put you through the real path of Life.,not as you christian have been accursing him for nothing! .,Satanism is not all about evil.
i have read the satanic bible n' we saw alot of justification of Knowledge on religion.
Baby,SAY U LOVE SATAN cool cool

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by nana(f): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2009
U rathed! Desist from typing my name. May it not be too late before u realize ur blunders!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
angry angry >:what a black pieces of Shit!!,look persons im trying to put through but you are blindfolded with folks stories,anyway,its not by force to take my words,nana. . .a word is enough for the wise
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by nickybayo(f): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2009
u guys are really crazy
[i]seriously
but hey, i still love u ogaga but can never be a satanist[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
lol!!!
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2009
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkens to counsel is wise. proverbs 12 v 15
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2009
There are probably dozens of different religious belief systems and practices that have been called "Satanism." Depending upon the precise meaning given to the word, the total number of Satanists in the world can be anything from a few thousand to four billion individuals. Dialog on the topic is almost impossible because there is such variability in the meaning of "Satanism" and "Satanist."

In this section, we describe seven main activities which have been commonly referred to as Satanism: religious Satanism, and six forms of pseudo-Satanism -- practices that either don't exist or are unrelated to any worship of Satan as a deity. cool
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2009
dont worry,iw soon show you whats wrong with the Dude angry ,wait and discover yourself in 14 days time.

nana:

WTF is wrong with this dude?! U need to be exorcised mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference / Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.