Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? (34561 Views)

Should Adult Men Be Allowed To Marry A MINOR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by jahlove4jah: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
First you need to be prayerful about this ongoing affair. In desperate situation, both parties can plan to eliminate you if they fear you might expose them. people wiThout conscience can go far in their effort to cover misdeeds. Secondly, you have To make alternative accommodation arrangement. It is thee price you will pay for maintaining a high moral standard. Joseph payed with imprisonment at Egypt. Send him an sms asking him to stop the abuse and keep it in your phone as a evidence and speak out when you secure accommodation. Wishing you God's protection and blessings.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by LadyH(f): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
boss1310:
tell mr A to call mr B and apologise for taking advantage of miss J and you mr C better start looking for an accomodation though make sure the landlord is not mr D as his daughter miss K loves men more than miss J and you dont wanna incur the wrath of her brother mr E who is over protective of his younger sister....sigh
Mehn... I tried so hard not to laugh. This cracked me up, tots.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Izygab(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nawa oo.. this your verbal reasoning luk like nnpc aptitude test.. you think 16 is still small right?? She definitely knows what's gud, just try nd give her an elderly advice. And keep talking to Mr A
changes1:
Mods please take to the appropriate section.

Hello House,
I'm going to make this brief and explainable.

I have a program to run at a location and its supposed to last for six months. I wasn't having enough money to rent and furnish a place for a year since that's the minimum one can pay in that area.

Luckily for me I have a friend (Whom I'll refer to as "Mr A"wink who has a room to himself in that town allocated to him.

I spoke to him and he willingly and happily agreed for me to stay with him.

Now Mr A has a friend (whom I'll call "Mr B"wink who later became my friend too.
Mr A who is my mate is far older than Mr B.

Mr B stays with his parents and they have an only daughter who is almost 16 years old (Let's call her "Miss J"wink. Mr B loves his only sister to the core.

Mr A started a kind of training that would lead to work and he invited Mr B to join instead of constituting nuisance at home. Mr A & B related well and did everything together.

After some time things became "rough" for us as our money got finished. My host Mr A told me not to bother organising what to eat for both of us as he will be taking care of himself. (I later got to find out Mr B's parents were constantly feeding Mr A cos they were happy he meant well for their son and also took him as their soon too)

Mr A told me how he badly wanted to "have" Miss J and I discouraged it and let him see reasons that she is still 15+, the only daughter, "our friend" Mr B's sister and her parents trust him and feed him.. I continued to kick against it until I travelled in the month of Miss J's birthday.

Sadly, I returned and told me he "deflowered" her in the week of her birthday while I was away. And since then he has been a regular visitor in between her laps.

I felt bad and still feel hurt cos its not good and I see her like my younger sister. I told him to stop or I'll expose him. We had exchange of words and I finally held my peace.

But now I'm confused.

Should I tell Mr B (our friend) and his parents?

If I tell them there will be serious "war" (if you know what I mean) and Mr A, my host will be ejected from the house meaning I'll have no where to stay too. There's no space in Mr B's house cos they are already chocked up in their house.

If I keep quiet and people find out it'll look like I've been in support of this wicked act and we might receive same punishment. (police fit dey involved)

If I talk it'll be like someone willingly offered to help and accommodate me and I paid him back by back stabbing him.

Pls what do I do?

Mature response please cos I really need it.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2015
*in olamide's voice. It's not your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women: Why Do We Get So Moody During That Time Of The Month, How Can We Control / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.