Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? (34496 Views)

Should Adult Men Be Allowed To Marry A MINOR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by fpeter(f): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2015
I feel so sad already reading this, tell your friend to strongly desist from this evil. the family trusted him and this is how
he thought to repay them back? he is evil and very vile as for you, you are a culprit for keeping quiet, imagine if that child were
your sister? karma will visit you and that tacky Mr A if you don't stop messing with the child, now what excuse do you have to give
being homeless and what is that more important than saving a young girl? do you know what the consequences of exposure to
early sex would cause her? Diseases,unwanted pregnancy,self loathe and loss of self esteem and her innocence....the list is endless
i implore you, fear GOD,pity the girl's future and her parents, don't cover this evil, your friend is a pedophile...today it is Mr B's sister
tomorrow it could be your daughter or your own sister...start by calling the girl child to order and open her eyes to the gravity of her
actions. DO SOMETHING FAST!!!!!! JAMES 4:17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by jomoh: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:

How?

Mr C don't mind that guy that first guy that talked about setting trap all he said is very dangerous.

Mr C you're knee deep into the sh!te and the only trap you can set is for you to chat with Mr A warning him in the chat and also absolving yourself of the consequences. Also do the same thing with Miss J (make her own scarier with possibility of her getting pregnant or having HIV) then munch the chat/text messages and keep as future evidence.

Try to be patient. While at it, try as much as possible to cover up for Mr A to avoid any exposure till you're through with your 6months program. You can advise Mr A and Miss J to stop the odd hours visit to avoid being caught. At least till you're gone.

You're in between a surging ocean and a ragging fire. You have to be careful and be patient. Intelligence and caution is needed.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by chanddys(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2015
nickxtra:
1. Further advise hin against it and advise the girl to stay away from him, but telling Mr. B can backfire and you may end up creating a crises within

2. Set a trap to give you plausible deniability

3. Get a pastor ( matured) one to talk to both of them

4. Find some where else --- God is not deaf!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:
Mods please take to the appropriate section.

Hello House,
I'm going to make this brief and explainable.

I have a program to run at a location and its supposed to last for six months. I wasn't having enough money to rent and furnish a place for a year since that's the minimum one can pay in that area.

Luckily for me I have a friend (Whom I'll refer to as "Mr A"wink who has a room to himself in that town allocated to him.

I spoke to him and he willingly and happily agreed for me to stay with him.

Now Mr A has a friend (whom I'll call "Mr B"wink who later became my friend too.
Mr A who is my mate is far older than Mr B.

Mr B stays with his parents and they have an only daughter who is almost 16 years old (Let's call her "Miss J"wink. Mr B loves his only sister to the core.

Mr A started a kind of training that would lead to work and he invited Mr B to join instead of constituting nuisance at home. Mr A & B related well and did everything together.

After some time things became "rough" for us as our money got finished. My host Mr A told me not to bother organising what to eat for both of us as he will be taking care of himself. (I later got to find out Mr B's parents were constantly feeding Mr A cos they were happy he meant well for their son and also took him as their soon too)

Mr A told me how he badly wanted to "have" Miss J and I discouraged it and let him see reasons that she is still 15+, the only daughter, "our friend" Mr B's sister and her parents trust him and feed him.. I continued to kick against it until I travelled in the month of Miss J's birthday.

Sadly, I returned and told me he "deflowered" her in the week of her birthday while I was away. And since then he has been a regular visitor in between her laps.

I felt bad and still feel hurt cos its not good and I see her like my younger sister. I told him to stop or I'll expose him. We had exchange of words and I finally held my peace.

But now I'm confused.

Should I tell Mr B (our friend) and his parents?

If I tell them there will be serious "war" (if you know what I mean) and Mr A, my host will be ejected from the house meaning I'll have no where to stay too. There's no space in Mr B's house cos they are already chocked up in their house.

If I keep quiet and people find out it'll look like I've been in support of this wicked act and we might receive same punishment. (police fit dey involved)

If I talk it'll be like someone willingly offered to help and accommodate me and I paid him back by back stabbing him.

Pls what do I do?

Mature response please cos I really need it.

If you don't tell. Mr B this story then you don't have a conscience
This young girl has been sweet talked and is being damaged by a man who will eventually leave her and move on and leave her with an emotional baggage and who knows what else
If nothing please think HIV
Imagine her to be your niece
You know the right thing that's why you are on this thread,please do it
The world will be a better place when we all do the right thing
You will have a daughter some day,if some man did her this way I am sure you will what to know what's going on

Karma is a female dog
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by fanex: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2015
hes feeling righteous and cannot put his own accommodation needs ahead of the little girls sexual health. you are as bad as your guy dont act like you are better than him.
ihedinobi2:

What makes him selfish? His need to have the fifteen-year-old girl all to himself?
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by iamrealdeji(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:
OK. I have talked to both parties. Miss J just started having 5ex and the thing don De sweet her. Sometimes she even comes on her own and then I'll have to excuse them. Mr A on the other hand is enjoying it. He's seeing it like free T0t0 and he doesn't plan to stop.

With the way they're going about it, they'll soon be caught cause the girl has started coming at odd hours.
My humble self is confused and doesn't want to be caught in the crossfire.

Mods I'll appreciate it if you can take it to front page so I can get more responses. You can take it down from the front page when I get good advises from others.
Thank you.
Brother,a girl that's almost 16 is not a kid anymore,and she's really enjoying Mr A's dick,just act like you don't see them anytime she comes,read novels and pluck in ear piece,listen to music at the same time,i bet she wouldn't like you to bust it as well,on the process of busting it,the 2 of them may plan evil against you,and it would be like causing your own problem,its non of your business,just leave them alone and see them as boyfriend girlfriend,also,get yourself a girl,if you like,phuck your girl on the couch while they're watching tv,live your life boy

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by hrhobi1(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2015
If u like report them. Miss J has already tasted d forbidden fruit. She will find Mr D somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by bioye(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2015
It could be love. For instance, Tuface started dating his current wife when she was just 15 and they are happily married with kids today. It's like sayin a 16 year old in university should not date a classmate who is older. How realistic is that? Even the Nigerian constitution allows girls under 18 to be married. By the way, what's the big deal with a 16 year old being active? If she was doing it with a 17 year old, would you call it a crime? No!

You see, hypocrisy is quite pervasive among Nigerians. In fact, how many of you males can claim you have never slept with a girl under 18? How many of you girls can truthfully say that you didn't start before 18?

Oga changes, life is best understood backwards . Exercise patience, stop being holier than thou and mind your fvcking business!

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by yahx(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2015
I know at least 13
things abt you
now:
1. You are holding your
phone
2. You are on Nairaland
3. You just opened my
it
5. You are human
7. You can't say the
letter "b"
without seprating your
lips
8. You just attempted it
9. You are laughing at
urself
10. You have smiles on
your face
11. You skipped NO 6
12. You just checked to
see if
there is a NO 6
13. You are laughing at
this
because i caught u.
Hit Like if i get am!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Prospero01(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Well a similar thing happened to me. This is the story and how I handled it. I was squatting with a friend last year. He had a lady he was madly in love with. The lady took his love for granted and was into another guy.My friend decided to go for a professional exam and got the form for this lady.Now the state wia the exam was to take place happens to be where the lady's lover stays.Getting dia,the lady went to her lover's house for 3days.To cut a long story short,the relationship became bad.
My friend continued with his job and was doing successfully well. When the lady saw that my friend was doing well, she started frequenting his house to tie him down with sex and pregnancy. My friend by now was due for marriage. Because I knew what the lady was up to, I hatched a plan. I informed my friend's sis who knew abt all that happend. So they informed the mother. Anytime the girl is around, I will signal the sister who will give a call to the mom in the village. The mom with the wisdom of mothers took it up from dia. My friend is happily married last year Dec to a very good lady. He latter thanked me for saving him when he got wind of all that I did.
Dia must be somebody that ur friend listens to. Even the girl has her own fears but since she's not bin caught is bold abt it. Get maybe an elderly person involved who can handle it well. If not, they may start meeting in a hotel wia U won't know.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by bloglover(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2015
leofab:
are you a CIA personnel?

my dear, u never can tell who is who.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
As a psychologist, I can deduce you are angry that you aren't the one ramming Miss J's cockpit.
If as a psychologist you are spitting this sort of thrash from your mouth then the nursery-school you obtain your certificate of psychology from should be destroyed. Guy you no dey try.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by cold(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
fpeter:

being homeless and what is that more important than saving a young girl? [/b]
Like seriously? So you don't think having a shelter is equally important? What if he is thrown out,where is he supposed to go? Especially in a city where he knows no one else. I'm sure 'God will provide an alternative' will be the usual retort. One has to be very practical in these matters

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by NifemiOlu(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mr C is angry for being left out of the family's feeding schedule. Simple. However, decide as you deem it fit but don't forget to start looking for accommodation elsewhere.

Food led Mr. A to Miss J. Mr C is angry just like tortoise in the yam porridge story.
Food is the root of all evil.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by jorlons(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
changes1 like you have been advised by everyone send a text to the girls brother or parents and make them aware their daugter has started having sex. You have to be anonymous and don't mention your host's name. Let the parents if truly they're concerned do the investigation. Remember to emphasize that she has started having sex and that they should keep an eye on her because even if you friend breaks up with her she will look for another and that may be disastrous.

And lastly your host is a BASTARD who will find it diff to succeed in life.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by mightycrown1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
the same fate some if not most of our leaders are subjected to today. they know the right thing to do but because they dont want to lose one thing or other, they keep doing or allowing wrong things to prevail.
one of your reasons which i know is your chief reason of not letting mr B to know how mr A has being molesting miss J (a minor who happens to be mr B's sister) is because you dont want to lose your stay in mr A's place.
but think of these:
what if miss J is your sister would you still be confused of the right to do?
what if their romance turn to pregnancy and miss J lost her life while terminating the pregnancy?
bros, think less of what you will lose for doing the right thing but think more of the many things that will go bad if you refused to do the right thing at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
NifemiOlu:
Mr C is angry for being left out of the family's feeding schedule. Simple. However, decide as you deem it fit but don't forget to start looking for accommodation elsewhere.

Food led Mr. A to Miss J. Mr C is angry just like tortoise in the yam porridge story.
Food is the root of all evil.

If you read the post well you'll realise I was almost catering for both of us.

Feeding isn't the problem. But going to rent and furnish a house for 1yr when I have less than 2 months to go isn't wise especially when I have an alternative. (though I'm not buoyant enough to do that now)

So oga if you have no point, just kindly read other people's comments and fly away. After all I have learnt a lot from others.
Good day.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by ewizard1: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Come,people. When i read some threads abouy a 15 yr old being abused or whatever. Not that i'm in support of it but you need to see these girls you refer to as Minors. Dem full my street. Some will even taunt you... saying you wouldnt last an hour with them and that they'll make you see heaven, thats a 15yr old girl ooo. Go see all these Queen College, Holy Child etc SS1 Students. Let them get into Mufti and you'll praise Master Jesus... They even reshape their school uniforms so it fit their curves and make Teachers' heads turn. Go to bed with them and come back and tell me they are minors. Minor my left Ball!

The thing is this girls you call minor can satisfy most of you married ladies' husbands than you yourself can.

Dont underestimate those Young Oloshos you call minor ooo. They'll daze you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by kunlejazz(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:

Almost 29 years old

OK.
That puts you between 25 and 30 and Mr B between 18 and 24...hope I'm right.

My point is, you guys are young and belong to the same age group so there shouldn't be any fear of confrontation whatsoever.

Report to the girl's parents and brother (after getting proof- voice or video recording of some sort) and let the right thing be done.
The young girl's life is on the path of destruction...trust me.

She will most likely grow into a needy and low 'self-esteemed' woman. I know people who have been there

Please save her. Damn the consequences.
You'll be grateful you did.

God help you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by NifemiOlu(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:

If you read the post well you'll realise I was almost catering for both of us.

Feeding isn't the problem. But going to rent and furnish a house for 1yr when I have less than 2 months to go isn't wise especially when I have an alternative. (though I'm not buoyant enough to do that now)

So oga if you have no point, just kindly read other people's comments and fly away. After all I have learnt a lot from others.
Good day.

Why are you angry? I made a simple post suggesting Mr. A's eating at Mr. B's house exposed him to Miss J. Secondly, on accommodation, you've really thought about it. Good. I have also told you to decide as you deem fit. So you fly away now or keep quiet for the next 2 months. Good day.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by ALISMILE(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
Hmmmm. Something you are not averting your mind to is that what your friend is doing is actually a crime. If d family of d girl gets to know and decide to pursue d prosecution of d case ur friend will be imprisoned for life. The offence of sleeping with a minor under section 31 of the child's right act does not consider d consent of d child. in other words even if d child enjoys it and consents like this case, it is still a crime because a child is deemed to be unable to give consent under d law. It is a strict liability offence.

If d whole thing blows up, your friend can lie that you were in on it in which case you can also be arrested and charged with conspiracy or aiding and abetting d crime.
Best option, speak out before its too late. having sexual intercourse with a minor is a very big offence. Sit your friend down and tell him he is playing with life imprisonment. And dont deceive yourself that it doesn't happen in Nigeria, I have seen cases in which the perpetrators were convicted. Alternatively tell him to download Nigeria's child's right act and read for himself. good luck.
U er quite well informed! Nonetheless, d punishment does nt in anyway incur any imprisonment term that is close to life in imprisonment! Thanks!
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by nekaa(f): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Confuse the girl... yea confuse... cause trying to convince her on what is right or not will be hard..
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Sexystella: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Redlips22:
Nah.. want to tackle only u for been silly..

Then allow me to default your brain.

My first post was that it'd be hard for the Young girl to go back since it seems like she's enjoying (as the Op said she kept coming for more..even at odd hours). So when I suggested will and determination, I did so with the thought that u would generalize it and not only in the case of the small girl

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by NifemiOlu(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
And how does 'a minor' leave home at odd hours without the knowledge of daddy and mummy...and Mr. B?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by musachara: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Don't spend the next minute reading anymore response. Leave the house immediately and clearly state your reasons. This will not end well if he doesn't stop now! Please take my advice and leave immediately
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by shenisaac(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm.... This one is strong o! My advice? Bring the Holy Cane
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
NifemiOlu:
And how does 'a minor' leave home at odd hours without the knowledge of daddy and mummy...and Mr. B?

Good. that's a nice question. That's where I'm worried. I don't know how she does it but she ends up coming out. That's where the problem is. If one day they find out she's not at home by that time and they find her at Mr. A's place then there'll be a very big probs.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by ALISMILE(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Go to America, a country most idiots here like to praise! Children at age 13 re encouraged to ve byfriends! Feelings in women start comin up at a very young age! Sombdy posted online xterday that he caught his niece of 11 masturbating! U can't stop a woman once d feelings start coming! U can only caution her to thread carefully, until she gets to d age she can get married! Shey be na una say SANI YERIMA is a bad man?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by akinsadeez(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
ALISMILE:
U er quite well informed! Nonetheless, d punishment does nt in anyway incur any imprisonment term that is close to life in imprisonment! Thanks!

I have taken the pains to copy the section of the law out for you. Please note the provision of subsection 2. Not only that, I have seen the punishment handed down myself in practice. Besides this is something I handle everyday. wont say more than that. Thanks!

UNLAWFUL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, ETC.
31.—(1) No person, shall have sexual intercourse with a child. (2) A person who contravenes the provision of Subsection (1) of this section commits an offence of rape and is liable on conviction to imprisonment for life.
(3) Where a person is charged with an offence under this section, it is immaterial that—
(a) the offender believed the person to be of or above the age of eighteen years ; or
(b) the sexual intercourse was with the consent of the child

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by UnimkeAk(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:
Mods please take to the appropriate section.

Hello House,
I'm going to make this brief and explainable.

I have a program to run at a location and its supposed to last for six months. I wasn't having enough money to rent and furnish a place for a year since that's the minimum one can pay in that area.

Luckily for me I have a friend (Whom I'll refer to as "Mr A"wink who has a room to himself in that town allocated to him.

I spoke to him and he willingly and happily agreed for me to stay with him.

Now Mr A has a friend (whom I'll call "Mr B"wink who later became my friend too.
Mr A who is my mate is far older than Mr B.

Mr B stays with his parents and they have an only daughter who is almost 16 years old (Let's call her "Miss J"wink. Mr B loves his only sister to the core.

Mr A started a kind of training that would lead to work and he invited Mr B to join instead of constituting nuisance at home. Mr A & B related well and did everything together.

After some time things became "rough" for us as our money got finished. My host Mr A told me not to bother organising what to eat for both of us as he will be taking care of himself. (I later got to find out Mr B's parents were constantly feeding Mr A cos they were happy he meant well for their son and also took him as their soon too)

Mr A told me how he badly wanted to "have" Miss J and I discouraged it and let him see reasons that she is still 15+, the only daughter, "our friend" Mr B's sister and her parents trust him and feed him.. I continued to kick against it until I travelled in the month of Miss J's birthday.

Sadly, I returned and told me he "deflowered" her in the week of her birthday while I was away. And since then he has been a regular visitor in between her laps.

I felt bad and still feel hurt cos its not good and I see her like my younger sister. I told him to stop or I'll expose him. We had exchange of words and I finally held my peace.

But now I'm confused.

Should I tell Mr B (our friend) and his parents?

If I tell them there will be serious "war" (if you know what I mean) and Mr A, my host will be ejected from the house meaning I'll have no where to stay too. There's no space in Mr B's house cos they are already chocked up in their house.

If I keep quiet and people find out it'll look like I've been in support of this wicked act and we might receive same punishment. (police fit dey involved)

If I talk it'll be like someone willingly offered to help and accommodate me and I paid him back by back stabbing him.

Pls what do I do?

Mature response please cos I really need it.

Bro see how I run my life, it helps, rather than getting into unnecessary confrontations aslong as you're not directly affected, you just mind your business.

What I do is that if you're my friend, and you're not doing something right, I'll let you know out-rightly that you should stop.
I don do my part as a good friend, now it is up to the person to either change or continue. no more no less , the person in question is an adult and should be ready and fully aware of his actions.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
dicefrost:
Op, morally, you are guilty also. The longer you keep this, the more grievous your involvement. You are shielding a criminal and watching a child being taken advantage of. Tell her brother, advice him not to let your roommate know you did. Both of you can arrange to catch them in the act.
cool cool cool cool cool Op, Bro, go with this. Nobody would wish this on their sisters, even the perverts amongst us angry cry

And to those ''suggesting'' he finds a new place, I tire for una ooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided
Haba! You mean to say, you do not understand he's got only but a little time to stay there nee? And y'all gonna foot the bill if he can't? undecided undecided Gooooooooooosh sad sad
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Karleb:
Just threaten the young girl, tell her you'll expose her to her parent. That'll do.
And the moonstruck bimbo goes prattling to her ''dream lover''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.