Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. (2386 Views)

President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
I ordered big Quantity of branded mini Torchlight last year. Some of the Torchlight is branded with notable pictures like Ronaldo, Messi, president Jonathan, Obama, Michael Jackson, Buhari etc.
Surprisingly, each time I show customers some of the Torchlight with Buhari picture, it always greeted with outright rejection. At times some people return and change it each time they mistakenly purchase it, not because it's not working, but because of the picture on it. Since then I've made three other large purchase of the same item without Buhari pictures, yet the old stock with Buhari picture still remains.
I wish this Torchlight was put on sale in nairaland, twitter and Facebook, it would have been sold out within one hour.

All hail Buhari, PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF INTERNET.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yea
Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by LRNZH(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
OP.

I need 1,000 units urgently. You are sitting on a gold mine there.

13 Likes

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by freshness2020: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Light and darkness have nothing in common!
...and God separated Light from Darkness!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by temitemi1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari face represent darkness grin grin cheesy. Berem should order for one n dnt forget to send d rest to tinubu n ameachi... GEJ till 2019!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by Slynonny(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
In Jonathan we trust.
GEJ 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by rusher14: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I ordered big Quantity of branded mini Torchlight last year. Some of the Torchlight is branded with notable pictures like Ronaldo, Messi, president Jonathan, Obama, Michael Jackson, Buhari etc.
Surprisingly, each time I show customers some of the Torchlight with Buhari picture, it always greeted with outright rejection. At times some people return and change it each time they mistakenly purchase it, not because it's not working, but because of the picture on it. Since then I've made three other large purchase of the same item without Buhari pictures, yet the old stock with Buhari picture still remains.
I wish this Torchlight was put on sale in nairaland, twitter and Facebook, it would have been sold out within one hour.

All hail Buhari, PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF INTERNET.

Place some APC Stickers on your wheelbarrow and watch how people would flock around you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by freshness2020: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
rusher14:

Place some APC Stickers on your wheelbarrow and watch how people would flock around you. grin
Only flies do such!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by freshness2020: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
...and on the last day the love of many shall wax cold!
...GEJ+2019=Forward formula!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
LRNZH:
OP.

I need 1,000 units urgently. You are sitting on a gold mine there.
Are you living in sambisa forest?

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
freshness2020:
Light and darkness have nothing in common!
...and God separated Light from Darkness!
True, Buhari represent darkness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by doctokwus: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Does this even make sense to you:the branded item must have been inspected,the buyers clearly knew they were branded with buhari's image,yet they purchased it and u are claiming they returned it.
Besides if buhari is as unpopular as you want to claim,why go to all this length to prove it,you shd relax urself,take time off this senseless threads and watch 'GEJ coast to victory' na.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by emiye(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is why i stated that bulk of PDP supporters made the most of the 21 million mentallos as reported by the psychiatrist association of the country.

You order for Torch and engraved GEJ on it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin. The light of the torch is meant to illuminate GEJ's induced darkness in Nigerian homes, yet you honour and worship him with his face on the torch.

The GEJ who ensured we did not go pass the 4,000MW and confined you to the use of torch every night, you even confirmed the sales of torch is moving at a fast rate. Stockholm syndrome all over you, and your customers. grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by LRNZH(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
emiye:
This is why i stated that bulk of PDP supporters made the most of the 21 million mentallos as reported by the psychiatrist association of the country.

You order for Torch and engraved GEJ on it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin. The light of the torch is meant to illuminate GEJ's induced darkness in Nigerian homes, yet you honour and worship him with his face on the torch.

The GEJ who ensured we did not go pass the 4,000MW and confined you to the use of torch every night, you even confirmed the sales of torch is moving at a fast rate. Stockholm syndrome all over you, and your customers. grin grin grin grin

You are a genius. OP and customers using GMB branded torches to illuminate and fight GEJ's darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
rusher14:

You mean Lynchers will flock around me?

Na so you hate me reach?

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
doctokwus:
Does this even make sense to you:the branded item must have been inspected,the buyers clearly knew they were branded with buhari's image,yet they purchased it and u are claiming they returned it.
Besides if buhari is as unpopular as you want to claim,why go to all this length to prove it,you shd relax urself,take time off this senseless threads and watch 'GEJ coast to victory' na.
I just narrated my experience you're here talking trash. In as much you don't expect Jonathan to be popular in sambisa forest so it's expected Buhari won't be popular in Niger Delta.
Will you be surprised if Jonathan win 99% in Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by Akpan107(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
OP, Send it to some few state in the North, it will see.

Kano
Jigawa
Katsina
Maiduguri
etc

dont send it to
Kogi
Benue
Taraba
Jos
etc
Nasarawa

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
emiye:

We're not liars like APC that paint black with white.
Tell us how many mega watts Buhari added to national grid during his regime?
Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Akpan107:
OP, Send it to some few state in the North, it will see.

Kano
Jigawa
Katsina
Maiduguri
etc

dont send it to
Kogi
Benue
Taraba
Jos
etc
Nasarawa
You're right, God bless you.
Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by emiye(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
We're not liars like APC that paint black with white.
Tell us how many mega watts Buhari added to national grid during his regime?

What is the answer of +2-3 ? =

The right answer sums up GEJ's power generation effort

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by LRNZH(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
emiye:

Do you want to confuse a rudderless OP the more? He is braindamaged enough na... pity am.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
emiye:

You've never answered my question.
Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by reborn1: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Are living in sambisa forest?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
LRNZH:

Do you want to confuse a rudderless OP the more? He is braindamaged enough na... pity am.

1 Share

Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=reborn1 post=31048980][/quote]Thanks for your observation.
Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by dustydee: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
What is the torch for? Oh I forgot PDP is yet to fix the electricity problem in Nigeria.
Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by Nutase: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin
Re: Evidence That Rivers State People Hate Buhari. Picture. by doctokwus: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I just narrated my experience you're here talking trash. In as much you don't expect Jonathan to be popular in sambisa forest so it's expected Buhari won't be popular in Niger Delta.
Will you be surprised if Jonathan win 99% in Rivers State?
U ain't making sense @all that's y I called u out.
Try to think well b4 creating a thread.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra National Guard Asked Buhari To Release All Detained Biafrans Held-pics / US, Israel Behind B’haram, ISIS, Says Al-bashir / PHOTOS: Senator Afikuyomi's Son Graduates With 1st Class In Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.