Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol (66287 Views)

where to download '50 shades of grey' / Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content / A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by pbs4real(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sum1 shld post d link. .
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Donsy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
konji dey work
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by bayocanny: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
ajayiopy:
Let set up a committee to investigate the matter, please kindly advice the minister of finance to mobilize the committee with the sum of 1.6 billion Naira, this amount is not much because we need to carry out some forensic , biometric and morphological analysis on the specimen to enable us to know the time and angle of insertion or penetration.

haha baba werey ni e grin grin
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by agabaI23(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
There could be many reasons why the girl left her pata. One plausible reason is that she got copiously wet that she felt too uncomfortable with the coldness of her pata and decided to do away with it.....

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by stinggy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Konji na bastard sha..
No respect for age, sex or location sad
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by otunbashonny(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
She was acting a movie instead of seeing a movie
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Saucekide25(m): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by MrFootball(m): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
In public? Haba
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by bayocanny: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
in 9ice voice **baby bo pataa**
But the film no dirty more than spartacus na grin
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by gmacnoms(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg, d film pass dat film wey dem dey call blue abi black film? I'm jst askin because, d weird hype is getttin me lipsrsealed
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by nortcentrallord(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Take it to Baba Iyaloja and by next tomorrow, we 'll find out who the owner is.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by KingTom(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
djeezy:
Smh......I'm yet to see this over hyped movie undecided thats making people lose their sanity. shocked
Guy the movie was worth the N500 I spent watching it grin

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by iphanyiuma(m): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
And I almost went there to watch that movie...damn I missed it
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by ElFenomeno1: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cheap and dirty looking underwear.... must be a raasclart with itchy vajayjay
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
50 shades of grey is just po.r.no for women... that's all! The hype came from the novel so there was a ready market to watch the film.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by brize(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmmm na my guy's girlfriend pant be that, don't worry i will explain.....

You know o , the movie demands a lot of shadings,(50 shades of grew) so as i shade the first shade, i no get an correct, i carry my hand clean am, i come shade the second one, kai, i no get am again, i clean am with my tie, i shade and shade and shade(clean with my handki, her handki and even her scarf.) but i no still get am, so as a shade the second to last one, as i no get am again, na her pant be the only option wey remain, so that's why we use am, clean the shading mistake, as i shade the last one na em i come get am correctly,(joy full my heart and hers so as we happy i hugged her and joyfully i flung the pant to unknown destination)

pls call... 08161817006 so that i can retrieve the pant , thanks for finding it.

*high on shisha*

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by easyelliot(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
She should have come to the theatre without her undies
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by valandy99(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
And the question is whose pant is that?
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lol grin Smh!
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by mustaphagreens(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Englishmart go pick up your panties undecided
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adiwana:

yea..had the movie in my laptop last yr.mehn that movie was right on top.i personally couldnt decode the theme of the movie,is just that it had so sexual parts..it even contained scene where the guy burst for real..i was like omg...
but at the end of the day,it was total crap
Lol, the sex was boring tho.
Some said they r tryna promote art and music thru sex.. Wtf
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by ghostofsparta(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by fairygeh(f): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
freezyprinzy:
Listen'd 2 a radio programe last week dy discussed dis fetish of a tin almost all ladies dat phoned in said dy luv it dn annder set said dy luv having sex close 2 a mirror
What did you type tori Olorun ? cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by sisisioge: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hehehe,, this movie has completely revved up my curiosity. I saw the book the other day but was feeling too lazy to read...movie I must see sha!
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
owolawitola:
Disgusting ill bred woman

you might be the bitchh.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
end time things.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by hiyahnuh(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
It seem I recognise d pant
No b bukky pant b dis
Let me set 3 man committee on d pant

And 4 d movie I must investigate on it

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Olutola88(m): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg wetin be the meaning of “lose my sanity” wey people dey shout since? I don check 6 diff dictionaries and I know see SANITY
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by DonaldGenes(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Watching it now

Mtcheeew! Nothing special about the movie

A guy carried rope,tie it round the girl(with small boobs) and be teasing her Smal small..All these small dick onyigbo people sha

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by paschenko(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Remind me of my nocturnal maraudings @ Cinemas during my final year, will always end d movies with sticky fingers. Thank God for maturity sha!
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by owolawitola(f): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
undecidedyeah right. I wouldnt do that. And thats not the kinda movie i'll watch in a crowded place. And u didnt have to call me a b.i.tt.ch
Allureoftheseas:

you might be the bitchh.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija / Bisola Gives Tin Tall Tony A Mouth Action On Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.