Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol (66277 Views)

where to download '50 shades of grey' / Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content / A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by cinovikthor(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2015
one herbalist down my street just publicly announced that the owner of the panties already turned herself in at alagolo police station. ....*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nickymezor(f): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2015
paschenko:
Remind me of my nocturnal maraudings @ Cinemas during my final year, will always end d movies with sticky fingers. Thank God for maturity sha!
hmmmmmm
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by djeezy(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2015
owolawitola:
Lol. No i havnt watched it. I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come back first
hmmm! I understand why you're waiting for him wink
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by djeezy(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2015
spanzed:
I dey tell you baba....
grin grin
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Emaprince: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2015
inspiROHM:

My brother if you can crawl into the heads of some of our seemingly decent females, you will simply pass out
true talk.but they live so much in secrecy and pretence.

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by delejames(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Zohan:
That's some shades of Pink, Blue and White.. grin He he.
50 Shades of Grey is Over hyped buh not up to the controversial Movie "9 Songs"....
Hmmmmm "9 songs"..
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by 360musicng(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2015
conji no get family..

na human the girl be nau... the thing no gree am hold again.. or maybe the movie set her toto on fire.. she had to give it freedom

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by justmag(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Next time a rated R movie starts showing in the theater. I am stopping whatever I am doing to go see it before our barbaric and back ward thinking government decides to ban it.

3 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by UjSizzle(f): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2015
emusmith:
How bad is it?

Read about it but haven't watched it.

My mind is telling me that this movie isn't just a movie:

1. It is a vehicle with a mission.
2. It's demonic.
3. Why was his name "©hristian"? It is illuminati innovated.

In a world of ours, nothing gains much and quick attention by chance or through hardwork alone. undecided

Did you see the movie "A million ways to die in the West"? There was this scene where a prostitute said she and her boyfriend were waiting to get married before having sex undecided
Maybe this one is portraying the hypocrisy of some Christian(s) and a whole lot of people in the world. For one, women. Then there's the religious community too.

I read a Christian blog discussing the books a while back and a certain "brother" said he had read them but not to tell anyone. Then he went on to say the book was bad and all. I mean come on! He read ALL three books, EVERY single line. And book three was written about a year or more after one and two undecided Okay na.

On a subliminal level I've been thinking about everything that story stands for now, and honestly, S&M, all that sex and bad writing is the least of what I've thought out.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by owolawitola(f): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Lol abi nah
djeezy:
hmmm! I understand why you're waiting for him wink
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2015
UjSizzle:

Did you see the movie "A million ways to die in the West"? There was this scene where a prostitute said she and her boyfriend were waiting to get married before having sex undecided
Maybe this one is portraying the hypocrisy of some Christian(s) and a whole lot of people in the world. For one, women. Then there's the religious community too.

I read a Christian blog discussing the books a while back and a certain "brother" said he had read them but not to tell anyone. Then he went on to say the book was bad and all. I mean come on! He read ALL three books, EVERY single line. And book three was written about a year or more after one and two undecided Okay na.

On a subliminal level I've been thinking about everything that story stands for now, and honestly, S&M, all that sex and bad writing is the least of what I've thought out.

Have you watched the movie?
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2015
All these naija ladies secretly crave being whipped and dominated but pretend they don't.

One openly confessed to me during my nysc year. She said she can't marry a gentle guy who would be too gentle to deal with her when she misbehaves, even if it means beating her up.

Ladies subtly support violence in men but would be quick to cry foul when a case of domestic violence is reported. Hypocrites! cool

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2015
I really need 2 watch dat n see what's making people go gaga so i can do it wit my man. B4 u open ya mouth dey talk rubbish cos of my comment, rememba wat u do bhind close door
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by yollychika(f): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Bleep!!!
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by cozy7(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2015
In d cinemas too?
Blood of God!
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by eduxerxes: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2015
djeezy:
Smh......I'm yet to see this over hyped movie undecided thats making people lose their sanity. shocked
trust me, the movie is down-to-earth Boring. I couldn't even finish it on my laptop. Very very boring without interesting scenes. Saddistic kinda sex and...and...and....mtcheeeeeeeew! Over-hyped.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Holorunloseyi(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2015
what special abt dat
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Cixophyta7(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2015
God save nigeria
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by freezyprinzy(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Sorry oh bt madam if u c d phone way i dy use type u self go pity me so if u understand watin i write fine if u don't fine was not replyin u afterall
fairygeh:
What did you type tori Olorun ? cry undecided
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by haroldrich: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.jobspase.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by paschenko(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Nickymezor:
hmmmmmm

Nickymezor, dats' one of d problems I hv my dear, I can be so annoyingly truthful. But I've outgrown all this Cinemas atrocities. #wink!
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Trypa(f): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2015
smiley
seedord247:

give it a trial and you won't be the same no more..... wink

[right]lolzZz when u knw urself n wat u can't do than u will scale through itwink
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2015
DonaldGenes:

YouTube dear
Youtube? How do i download from youtube?
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Temptee101(m): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Airforce1:
All man for himself on judgement day
Before nko. You been dey plan stand in for somebody
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by blacq2009(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2015
yemicoal:
Loool... Really? angry angry

lindaikeji..com.es/2015/02/see-what-was-found-in-lagos-cinema.html?m=1

Abeg make I zoom the picture. Be like say I recognize this panty.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by DonaldGenes(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Youtube? How do i download from youtube?

Use Ucweb browser if you are using Android then let me know what next to tell you to add
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
What is with this movie sef? undecided

And the ladies are really dying to watch it.
there's a way ur writing appears here,how did u do dat..
that film might be somethin else,i wish i can watch it sef.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Olutola88(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
donpeey22:
Sanity means the condition being sane! Which dictionary u dey use abeg If you can't look it out from dictionary, use Google.
lol! You didn't understand the sarcasm

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by fairygeh(f): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
freezyprinzy:
Sorry oh bt madam if u c d phone way i dy use type u self go pity me so if u understand watin i write fine if u don't fine was not replyin u afterall
Was just joking,dont take it personal smiley
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by freezyprinzy(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Was also jokin 2 dn't take it personal
fairygeh:
Was just joking,dont take it personal smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija / Bisola Gives Tin Tall Tony A Mouth Action On Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.