Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? (666 Views)

What Are The Things You Do In Ur Relationship To Make Ur Love Strong / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / Guys,can Ur Love For Her Make U Enjoy Her Bad Meals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by golor(m): 2:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Will u attempt to write an exam for your love, considering the danger involve. Like if u re in thesame school with ur girlfriend or boyfriend,then he/she happens to fail a course u know very well or u think u can do more better to attract a good grade will u help he/she for d exam?knowing fully well that if u re caught u both wil lost ur admission /membership of d institution or if u re nt a student of dat institution u will b arrested why d other person will lose d admission.

Lyk am asking a girl out,that happen to borrow a course from my dept,she failed d course,yesterday surprisingly d bab called nd said,I'm considering giving u a chance bt b4 I do, u mustt help me seat for d course I borrowed from ur dept.what do I do?should I risk my admission for Love?the lecture is a rev.father,if not I would hv used my money to sault for her instead of d risk.

Pls I need ur collective suggestion,opinion nd take on dis issue.
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Op, first of all I would say this... It is not right to do any form of examination malpractice. Because it seems you are already used to doing it and it has become like a normal thing to you and you are not even ashamed of saying that you do it

That been said, I don't no why you should risk your education and future for a girl that hasn't even agreed to be your girlfriend.
I don't know about your school, but in Uniben where I studied, if you were caught impersonating, you would be expelled from the school.

If you really love this girl the best thing to do for her is advise her to read her books or you help in tutoring her in that course
Thanks
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by akindele91(m): 5:54am On Feb 25, 2015
golor:
Will u attempt to write an exam for your love, considering the danger involve. Like if u re in thesame school with ur girlfriend or boyfriend,then he/she happens to fail a course u know very well or u think u can do more better to attract a good grade will u help he/she for d exam?knowing fully well that if u re caught u both wil lost ur admission /membership of d institution or if u re nt a student of dat institution u will b arrested why d other person will lose d admission.

Lyk am asking a girl out,that happen to borrow a course from my dept,she failed d course,yesterday surprisingly d bab called nd said,I'm considering giving u a chance bt b4 I do, u mustt help me seat for d course I borrowed from ur dept.what do I do?should I risk my admission for Love?the lecture is a rev.father,if not I would hv used my money to sault for her instead of d risk.

I don't see anything bad there but there should be no conditions in love the gurl is nor suppose to mix pleasure with business my own advice is don't do it who knows wat she will ask u to do in the name of love she's just taking advantage of the love u have for her bro
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by djeezy(m): 6:00am On Feb 25, 2015
The rule in my school is so stringent that you can't write for anybody. She's a female and if they check the face in their database, it won't even match. So that's a huge risk to take. Since I know the course very well. I'd have to tutor her and if she refuses to learn it, then she's on her own. Or perhaps I may see the lecturer on her behalf if I have the connection.
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by naijaboiy: 6:11am On Feb 25, 2015
What kind of wicked girl will take advantage of the 'Love' a guy has for her and put him at risk angry

That girl should go and read her books and stop looking for cheap ways to blackmail someone.

Op you will be really stûpid if you dare to write that exam for her. Someone has not even said "yes" and you want to go that extra mile. There are some risks people can't even take in marriage. Then you are talking of useless 'university Love' that leads no where most times.

Guy Face your books and kick that selfish girl out of your life.

Love Ko...Love Ni angry

3 Likes

Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by sinaj(f): 6:12am On Feb 25, 2015
I do dat for piple wid gud pay considering d risk...buh as for bf, he wudnt dare ask me cos I c piple dat luk for impersonators or machineries as unserious persons undecided,
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by justmag(m): 6:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Our generate is doomed! What a question! shocked
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Neva do it bro. Dnt be a fooool
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by countsparrow: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Neva ever do dat crazy shiiiiiii....

D love will run immediately u are caught and possibly rusticated
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by Melahou(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2015
What if after doing it and she later tells you that both of you are not compatible.
Will you kill yourself.
Don't be fooled. She's not worth it
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by Johnjnr(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2015
you love the girl. the girl does not love you. you want to buy her love by impersonation that is likely to put ur future at HIGH risk. what should i call u?
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by Thanos(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2015
golor:

Your grammer has killed me
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by golor(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thanos:

Your grammer has killed me

I dnt hv time for fools lyk u.
Re: Will U Do An Impersenation For Ur Love? by Chizzy20(f): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
I cant.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship And Advance Begging / Relationships Are Overhyped / Ladies,which One Of These Two Is Pardonable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.