Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund (12012 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election / APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by lovat(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:
it is true! and please use your education u have if any to investigate!

when fayose was investigating GMB london trips, akpa amu like you were calling him names, now you want us to investigate lies, * ana e meta uwa mma*
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by Billygee2u: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
I just hate APC with persion, useless party
I am not a politician and don't like politicians,but I now hate politicians more because of desperate and hunger for power APC.
AS long as,when I was in Nigeria ,I know Tinubu,Obj,Atiku,Buhari,etc.there is nothing that can make me take APC accusations and propaganda serious .
those men are the chief demons terrorizing and destabilizing Nigeria .
failure is their portion

1 Like

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by Saucekide25(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by Akon419(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Since APC have became synanimous with propaganda and lies. Nobody take them serious again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by queensmith: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Nope it seems you Nigerians are always in love with your oppressors....with money missing left right and centre...all you can type is this gibberish!

Stockholm Syndrome maybe?

1 Like

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by fanex: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
clearly nothing can change your mind i understand. food on ur table is connect to GEJ returning to power grin grin grin grin looks like you might have to find another source of income.
nzeadachie:
YOU BELIEVE THEM? WELL YOU'RE AMONG THEM YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THEM, THEY'RE NOT CAMPAIGNING WITH BOKO HARAM AGAIN NOW IT'S ACCOUNT FOR MONEY

1 Like

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Who is APC that the Federal Government should be answerable to? Wait till you are in government ( God forbid ) before you question the accounts and the spendings. Or has the moles in government been leaking classified documents to you again?. Stella Odua comes to mind.
Nigerians! What about Nigerians?! This isn't about APC n FG. This is about Nigerians! With funds 'missing' left, right n center.. Nigerians need answers.

1 Like

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by Popemax(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
menesheh:
More still coming up

Propaganda and lies

APC party of lies, ingrates and desperation
I love u for this....(Agape oh).
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Billygee2u:

I am not a politician and don't like politicians,but I now hate politicians more because of desperate and hunger for power APC.
AS long as,when I was in Nigeria ,I know Tinubu,Obj,Atiku,Buhari,etc.there is nothing that can make me take APC accusations and propaganda serious .
those men are the chief demons terrorizing and destabilizing Nigeria .
failure is their portion
tank u
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by hamingra: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Who is APC that the Federal Government should be answerable to? Wait till you are in government ( God forbid ) before you question the accounts and the spendings. Or has the moles in government been leaking classified documents to you again?. Stella Odua comes to mind.

what a pity! so this is how low we have gone! so sorry for Nigeria. so we dont care anymore if Thieves rob us blind

https://www.nairaland.com/2165436/jonathan-abuja-500million-farmland-scandal

3 Likes

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by anonimi: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Nope it seems you Nigerians are always in love with your oppressors....with money missing left right and centre...all you can type is this gibberish!

Money ALLEGED to be missing, you mean

That was how Sanusi was screaming $ billions were missing only for him to start reducing the amount until he found a quick way for protection against his own fraudulent activities by becoming the Emir after the conveniently timed death of the old Emir.

We are too GULLIBLE a people, walahi shocked
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Rennee post=31067092]
Nigerians! What about Nigerians?! This isn't about APC n FG. This is about Nigerians! With funds 'missing' left, right n center.. Nigerians need answers.[/quoquoteI

I am also a Nigerian. Don't be surprised that this is a diversionary propaganda from the mess they are into -courtesy the one man riot squad, Fayose.
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by Davd52(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Apc belike pdp tifi tifi undecidedpdp blike owo ni koko sure guyz lagos for pdp grin

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by okestev: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Zico5:
In fact, the rate at which the money is being siphoned in this country call for begging before things get out of hands. Is the presidency so powerful that they could just squander money running to billions of naira anyhow. Is other arms of government not functioning again. Something needs to be done before this man ruin the remain of this country. I know this is true cos no one could see the reflection of what they ve done for 6 years running. The fate of Nigeria before May 29 is not sure.
......My dear....everyone around me share same thought as yours...things must NOT just continue this way.....but we are all praying, believing and trusting our GOD, that come May 29, 2015...Only His WILL will prevail concerning Nigeria... Amen.

LIKE if you are also saying amen to this...

3 Likes

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
hamingra:

what a pity! so this is how low we have gone! so sorry for Nigeria. so we dont care anymore if Thieves rob us blind

https://www.nairaland.com/2165436/jonathan-abuja-500million-farmland-scandal

This is an ALLEGATION and considering where it is coming from, you have to take it with a pinch of salt.
So many lies from APC lately that I'm now sceptical about whatever proceeds from their mouth. I don't know about you.
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by Zico5(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
babestella:

Another blind APC e-bat. Please go and educate yourself about your country and stop listening to lies and propaganda.
Someone like supposed to be living among animal cos u think everyone is a political slave like u. Just want u to know that the fate and well being of this country is paramount to common man like us and we re to decide who is to rule us. So get the fact right and start preparing for meaningful thing to do before May 29

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by queensmith: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
anonimi:

That was how Sanusi was screaming $ billions were missing only for him to start reducing the amount until he found a quick way for protection against his own fraudulent activities by becoming the Emir after the conveniently timed death of the old Emir.

Alleged indeed, cash was received by NNPC and didn't reach CBN, what else do you call it?

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by azzima(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kingofdevils:
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
they are here selling the future of your unborn children and your unemployed self is here ranting against facts. When I hear money being looted, I put aside my allegiance to any party. Because these are not small money but I have noticed that some people are destined to be blind followers for life. Now tell me what does"APC IS BOKO HARAM " has to do with this allegation??. The Least I Expect From SANE people is to ask for proper investigation without prejudice. I will say it again "THIS IS THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN THAT IS BEING SHARED FOR THEIR CHILDREN. Their children will not even glance at your children walking on the street while they are driving the latest G Wagon. They won't want to know that you voted for their fathers. PEOPLE USE YOUR HEADS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by azzima(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
AreaFada2:
Meanwhile, they have used ogboju, threat of violence & forming a parallel government to bury Buhari's certificate issue.

These are the people who were forming "issue based" campaign before. Talking of integrity & anti-corruption.

PDP is bad, APC is worse.

Ogbeni why don't you just face the matter at hand??. THe question should be "is this true or false??"
.you are here deviating from the matter. Fool 4 life!

1 Like

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by azzima(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
anonimi:

I have come to a conclusion that some people just love to be poor for life.$800 MLLION is missing and you are talking like this? Why haven't they show the world the report since??what are they afraid of ??

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by Osakah24(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Phoshkrown:
...Nigeria returned to democratic governance in 1999 and since then, the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) has been in power at the center. Nigeria has had its ups and downs since that time but what is the experience of Nigerian citizens? The Web Pollster is starting another opinion poll to gauge the mood of #nigerians regarding how they’ve fared in the past 6 years?

Are you better off now than you were 6 years ago before President #jonathan was sworn in as president after the death of President Umaru Yaradua? If the economy of a country is getting better, the people feel it before they see official published statistics. Are Nigerians living a higher quality of life now than before because they have access to better, good paying jobs, better healthcare, better education and infrastructure, power or electricity that has removed the need to invest in diesel generators? What is your perception of corruption in the country? Do you feel opportunity is being expanded for all or most of the opportunities in the land is limited to a privilege few who are in government?

Follow links in my signature, NL is blocking any information that does not or may not favour the current government..
Gej 6 years? starting from when? you be toronto graduate?
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by praxisnetworks: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Product of a failed educational system like CityNG will say.....Egbon abegi o.....if I no quote una right,

So Fayose was conducting an investigation or desperate to save his own hide?

lovat:
when fayose was investigating GMB london trips, akpa amu like you were calling him names, now you want us to investigate lies, * ana e meta uwa mma*
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by praxisnetworks: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
since when did LASG start controlling NPF?

Davd52:
Apc belike pdp tifi tifi undecidedpdp blike owo ni koko sure guyz lagos for pdp grin
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by praxisnetworks: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
yes mentally lazy pple like you stuck in the SURE-P employment scam can't!

Akon419:
Since APC have became synanimous with propaganda and lies. Nobody take them serious again
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by AreaFada2: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
azzima:
Ogbeni why don't you just face the matter at hand??. THe question should be "is this true or false??"
.you are here deviating from the matter. Fool 4 life!

Typical APC, you want to force me to do something in only one particular way, threaten, insult & deny me freedom of expression, the thing your GMB is famous for.

Next is to impose Sharia and also dictate how everyone should think, dress, even eat.

God pass una. undecided
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by praxisnetworks: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
better hate the poverty you are mired in with a passion (not persion) then at least you won't be disppointed at the end of it all...

Frankmishael:
I just hate APC with persion, useless party

1 Like

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by praxisnetworks: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
this post should be embossed in gold to show the foolishness or wisdom of the poster!.....with youths like this...Nigeria is simply doomed!

efifiemike:
Who the hell do APC think they are and who gave them the stinking right to demand for account. Are they the only opposition party in Nigeria or is it because they feel they can just open their mouth and vomit trash. Rubbish!!! GEj till God decides the next leader. The money is our own, are we complaining? No!

1 Like

Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by lovat(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Product of a failed educational system like CityNG will say.....Egbon abegi o.....if I no quote una right,

So Fayose was conducting an investigation or desperate to save his own hide?

wasted sperm, so fayose is desperate while Apc is conducting investigation. May God give you sense in your next life. Onye ara
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by praxisnetworks: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
lovat:
wasted sperm, so fayose is desperate while Apc is conducting investigation. May God give you sense in your next life. Onye ara

No problem as you long as you can talk to your father like that ....am good.
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by menesheh(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin chai why u turn am to agape

Popemax:
I love u for this....(Agape oh).
Re: APC Asks FG To Account For $800m Fund by lovat(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
praxisnetworks:

No problem as you long as you can talk to your father like that ....am good.
I'm a single dad already so go to hell. Anumanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Introduce Death Insurance For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram / Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa / Osinbajo, Ministers At The Inauguration Of Presidential Council On SDGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.